Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer

The kiinde kozii allows parents to safely and quickly warm breast milk, formula, and food in storage bags, bottles, or jars of all shapes, sizes and materials. It is the first and only warmer designed specifically to follow all guidelines set forth by the cdc (centers for disease control) and the usda (united states department of agriculture) to safely thaw and warm breast milk using warm, flowing water. Patent pending safeheat technology allows high-speed warming using a low temperature, nutrient-safe water bath that is safe for breast milk, with a built in timer to eliminate the risk of overheating. The result is a warmer that is...

Does the product work with all milk bags/bottles??
I have seen mixed reviews for this, does it really stop working after a few weeks? I have the Kiinde bags so I was wondering how long it takes for them to defrost milk?
Do you feel that this scalds the milk in spots and leaves it cold in others? I’m not very happy with the warmer that I have now but I have heard that this one is specifically for breast milk so works better. What do you think?
Start your review of Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer!
Fiona S.
Oxford, MA
This is the best $70 investment I have ever made. I love it when using to warm the breastmilk for my infant child. No more waiting by the water and keep changing the water!!! It warm up the frozen milk perfectly!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Safe & easy warming. The Kozii baby bottle warmer creates a flowing warm water bath to quickly thaw & warm breast milk. It’s uses an auto shutoff feature & completely removes the heat source from the bottle. Love this product
Emily T.
Frankfort, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Love that this has a timer on it! Want to set it and forget it! My friend has one without a timer and I almost left it in there way too long while waiting for baby to wake up.
Lauren M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this warmer with both of my kids. It was so convenient and trustworthy. I loved that it lasted for both my kids and was passed along once we were finished. Highly recommend!!
Megan G.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great bottle warmer! It made bottles the perfect temperature without overheating. It was easy to use.
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have to say how much I love my bottle warmer it’s convenient for the storage milk bags because it thaws out the milk so fast
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
at first this was great. then, it started having all sorts of issues. we always changed the water and made sure the water level was correct before using. it took really long to warm up the milk that had come from the fridge. one day, it just stopped working. the water would keep running but the timer would not move. we wasted A LOT of milk by it getting scorched. we ended up tossing it and decided to warm the milk in a hot glass of water.
Mika H.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this bottle warmer!!! It comes with a guide to help you heat your bottles perfectly every time! It considers how many ounces of refrigerated/frozen milk and different bottle types (glass, plastic, or bagged). It circulates warm (not hot) water, so breast milk won’t be damaged and there won’t be hot spots in the milk. And when the timer is done the water goes down into a reservoir, so the milk doesn’t over heat! Would definitely recommend!
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this warmer. It has a timer that helps so baby's food or milk won't over heat and destroy nutrients. It also has a very important safety feature, If the warmer is ran dry it will automatically shut off and you have to reset. After 3 times the warmer will never work again. It fills up with about 16 oz of water, when the timer is turned on the water will begin to fill the warmer, heating the contents of the container evenly.
Rory K.
Norwalk, CT
Love this bottle warmer. It is easy to use. You just fill with water and set the timer according to the chart it comes with. The hot water swirls around the milk evenly heating it without destroying nutrients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...