BY KIINDE #10 in Milk Storage

"""collect, store, and feed using the same pouch! kiinde twist pouches combine the toughness and leak-proof guarantee of a bottle with the cost-effectiveness, compact size, and convenience of a disposable breast milk storage bag. twist pouches twist-lock onto pumps from all major brands, for leak-free, transfer-free pumping, directly into the pouch. twist pouches are self-standing, or lay flat for compact storage in your freezer, and ultra-fast freezing and thawing. pouches have a high visibility labeling surface. bpa, pvc, and phthalate-free. pouches and caps are recyclable after use, meaning no dirty... see more...

• Can these be reusable? If so, how do you wash them to reu...1 Answers
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love these bags. I've tried every breast milk storage bag there is and these are by far my favorite. They are so easy to use. They are compatible with with just about every breast pump on the market with the direct pump adapters. I love the direct pump feature because it's so much easier than having to pump and then poor breast milk into the bag. It takes away any chance of losing your precious pumped milk because you literally take the bag off the pump screw the lid on and place right in fridge or freezer. Definitely the best storage bags on the market.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do like these bags as they are easy to store and the screw top lid makes me feel more comfortable. You won't have a problem with it leaking! Where it needs improvement is accuracy on measurements. I have found of you manually pull the bottom apart as you fill it, it is more accurate. I prefer these bags over others but could be improved upon.
Kristie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
The system is awesome. The bags are more expensive than regular storage bags but the convenience is worth it. You pump right into these bags then clip them right into the bottle. No waste transferring from bag to bottle. And the fact that you can use any nipple with the bottle is,awesome for picky babies. They really thought of everything.
Kylie-Marie T.
Virginia Beach, VA
BEST PUMPING HELP EVER!!

I got a sample of these about a month ago and I just had to go buy more after that. This makes me pumping and saving for husband to use to feed our daughter so much easier!! Instead of pumping, transferring from bottle to bag, and then vice versa when wanting to freeze, it's all in one. Not to mention these are the best nipples. My daughter will only take these now. They mimic the woman's nipple and how an infant eat from the breast. It's absolutely perfect. For a count of 40 at the local Baby's R Us, it's like $15. So great!!
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Nice quality and sturdy bags. Have not had any issues with leaks. The only issue I've had with these bags is the measurement. It can be off my 0.5oz if you don't completely open the bottom of the bag
Malia G.
Rochester , NY
This is the best idea yet!! These bags pop right into the bottle so there is no transferring. When your done just throw the bag away!! It also makes freezing breast milk easy. With the kiinde system you pump directly into the bag and put it right in the freezer.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
These bags are great for traveling and freezing and can pump right into them. One thing is that the measurement units on the bags are off, so 5oz on the bag is really more like 4oz. It is annoying because you never know exactly how much is in there unless you pour into a bottle which defeats the purpose. They are also a bit expensive.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the concept of these..so much eaiser to use. With the screw top you don't have to worry about if it's sealed or not which means no chance of leaks of your precious gold.
Cheryl W.
West Columbia, SC
These are great bags. I always just go ahead and get the 80 count box since we go through those in a little over a month. $25 to not have to wash bottles is worth it to me!
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No more messy spills! Your milk pumps right into the bag and the bottle attaches right to it! So convenient and no worry of cross contamination!
Johana C.
Can these be reusable? If so, how do you wash them to reuse them again?