Add a Photo

By KIESQUE
#610 in Nail Tools
A fast-drying liquid nail tape that protects cuticles from stains during nail polish application. Kiesque's LIQUID PALISADE™ Easy-Peel Polish Barrier is perfect for keeping your cuticles free from polish when brushing on traditional manis or water-marble designs. A liquid tape designed for your nails, it features a quick-drying formula and an easy-to-use handle with a short, wide brush for instant application to cuticles. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier French Manicure

Be the first to review this item!

Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI

Wondering how easy this is to use? I'm very very new at doing my nails still-I've been unable to work due to health issues so to pass the time I've been playing with nail polish-I love it but I'm not that good-in my defense I have RA and fibro so hands are a little shaky and usually swollen anyway this was recently an ipsy special buy so I thought I'd give it a go. Any thoughts would be appreciated-on nail art also 😊