Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier French Manicure uploaded by Sabrina B.

BY KIESQUE

A fast-drying liquid nail tape that protects cuticles from stains during nail polish application. Kiesque's LIQUID PALISADE™ Easy-Peel Polish Barrier is perfect for keeping your cuticles free from polish when brushing on traditional manis or water-marble designs. A liquid tape designed for your nails, it features a quick-drying formula and an easy-to-use handle with a short, wide brush for instant application to cuticles. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. see more...

• Wondering how easy this is to use? I'm very very new at doing my...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Perryville , MO
Do not waste your money! I had never used this type of product so when I received it I opened it to see what it looked like. I didn't want to use use it at the time so I (tightly) closed it. The next week, when I wanted to use it, it was a solid pink mass. Completely unable to be used. I will not purchase again.
Cranston, RI
The same result can be achieved using plain old Elmer's glue.  I was very disappointed with this purchase.  It is basically glue that you paint around your cuticle then peel off after your nail polish has dried.  Save your money and buy Elmer's at walmart.
Cranston, RI
Wondering how easy this is to use? I'm very very new at doing my nails still-I've been unable to work due to health issues so to pass the time I've been playing with nail polish-I love it but I'm not that good-in my defense I have RA and fibro so hands are a little shaky and usually swollen anyway this was recently an ipsy special buy so I thought I'd give it a go. Any thoughts would be appreciated-on nail art also 😊