BeautyNailNail ToolsKiesque
LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier

Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier

by Kiesque

A fast-drying liquid nail tape that protects cuticles from stains during nail polish application. Kiesque's LIQUID PALISADE™ Easy-Peel Polish Barrier is perfect for keeping your cuticles free from polish when brushing on traditional manis or water-marble designs. A liquid tape designed for your nails, it features a quick-drying formula and an easy-to-use handle with a short, wide brush for instant application to cuticles. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.

Does this really make a much bigger difference than using the glue trick or something like that? Is it worth the price?
Where can you buy this stuff? And for about how much?
I'm in desperate need for a polish barrier. Is this product worth the money, or would you recommend a different product?
Start your review of Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier!
Alora G.
King, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an awful product! It was messy, did not help with keeping nail area from polish because it stuck and did not want to come off! It then peeled on it’s own finally! Making a mess! Save your money!
precious R.
I hope you can send me some of this it is very helpful and a really good product these work 100% and it is easy to use
Diana M.
Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier uploaded by Diana M.
In love!! I have both! And is perfect i love to change my nail color every week! And this is the best tool ever! Is easier! And the price is amazing!!!
Emily T.
This stuff is great! It has changed the way I do my nail art. It would also be really great for beginners or for people who have trouble with keeping the nail polish on their nails and off their skin. Highly recommend this for all nail polish lovers
Donna E.
Pittsburgh
I got the liquid how to say peel polish and when I opened it it was completely dry and could not use the product I really wanted to try it,
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier uploaded by Idrialis C.
The products works normal... Just as any scholar glue would work yes, the same one that kid use for crafts... Too expensive for less than a drop of product.... And not to mention that you should avoid by all ways that air comes into it so next time you use it it's not dry...
Karen H.
Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier uploaded by Karen H.
So I got both the French manicure and the regular barrier products free from the Kiesque brand to test out. My opinion is my own! The French manicure product I've had trouble with it working properly but I'm going to play with it more and see. The regular barrier product works pretty good actually. Although you do have to be very precise where you apply it but so far I like it. I always get polish on my right hand mostly since I'm right handed and applying with my left is difficult. Overall I think the idea of both products is great and definitely has potential. I will say you have to apply several coats to get a thick layer and the product is a bit thin and watery. Feel it's a bit overpriced but not too bad. Definitely going to play with them both more. Is it perfect? No but it definitely has potential. I can see myself buying the regular barrier product in the future.
yesenia C.
1,058 reviews
I have this one and tried it but it's not my fav maybe I didn't use it right but feeling eeeh about it. Got it as an ipsy offers deal
Carolina A.
Varginha
Pra quem está na correria , esse produto super pratico , pequeno pratico pra carregar em bolsa , super indico ..
Courtney O.
Calgary
Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier uploaded by Courtney O.
Awful! Would never use again! Going to return to sephora. Attached a photo of what it did to my nails.