Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner

Ultra Facial Toner

Start your review of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner!
yuemei Z.
ROSEMEAD, CA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner uploaded by yuemei Z.
This is a toner that I use during the day. It is a white liquid, very moisturizing and easily absorbed by the skin. No alcohol, very mild toner, it is still very good as a daily toner. The only bad thing is that I don't like its smell.
Tyra H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite toners. I’ve been using it for about 8 months now and it’s amazing. It’s so calming on the skin and the texture is very creamy. It really hydrating on the skin and helps prepare for the next product to go on top. And the bottle lasts forever for a good price.Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
Laura J.
Orem, UT
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner uploaded by Laura J.
Love love this toner! It has Squalane and Vitamin E in its composition among with other awesome ingredients. I feel like it refines the texture of my skin while keeping it hydrated. Every time I use it after washing my face, I notice that my skin and makeup look way better throughout the day!
Tiha N.
It’s a rather gentle toner that is hydrating. It doesn’t dry out or strip my skin of natural oils. I find it easy to use. A Kiehl’s classic. The reason for 4 stars is the scent. It’s not overpowering but it’s not my favorite.
Julisia B.
Tumwater, WA
This toner is so good. It really hydrates my face and allows my other skin care items to go on so nicely. It last a long time too which is super great!
Katie C.
Woodside, NY
Decent product. Nothing special in my opinion. Haven’t really seen any difference in my skin since using it. Would have thought to see benefits. Probably would not buy again and will try another brand.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
I found that this is a great, everyday moisturizing toner. I find that I used it alot more often in the winter. It may be a little bit too thick to some people as alot of other times are more watery. It still dries down nicely without feeling sticky. This bottle lasted me quite awhile too. This has become a staple in my skincare routine and I continue to repurchase it.
Bridget R.
Pearl River, NY
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner uploaded by Bridget R.
This is a new find for me that I picked up the other day and have already seen incredible results from! My typical combination skin has been dry in patches on my forehead and nose making it hard for me to wear foundation and or see any effects from my other skincare products. I decided to change my toner after seeing some reviews of this online and I’m so glad I picked it up. The toner has a milky consistency, but isn’t sticky. The fragrance is minimal, if any at all, and the hydrating properties are simply incredible. My skin feels smooth and the dry flakes have vanished over two days. Also, the price is incredible—$18 for 8.4 oz! Yesterday, I was able to wear my foundation for the first time since the summer without my skin feeling tight or having to slather on moisturizer. If you struggle with dry skin, take advantage of the squalane in this toner to revamp your skin!
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
I love this toner! I use a cotton ball to apply and it has a milky consistency and does not feel sticky or anything!
Raisa C.
Roslindale, MA
Absolute favorite toner! I have been using this every night for a few months now and my skin feels so fresh in the morning! I endee up getting a replacement in the sephora sale. This has become an integral part of my daily skincare routine for sure! Highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...