BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Helps refine surface texture while providing the ideal preparation for Ultra Facial Cream or Moisturizer
Gently removes surface debris and remaining residue while hydrating and comforting skin
Non-alcohol formula
PH-balanced for optimal comfort

How to Apply:
After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with the toner and apply to face, avoiding the immediate eye area
Follow with Ultra Facial Moisturizer

Kiehl’s Insider Tip:
For optimally hydrated skin, use face toner with the other formulas in the Ultra Facial regimen.
    Explore Ultra Facial

KEY INGREDIENTS

Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from apricot kernels contains Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Within our formulas, it helps moisturize and soften skin. .

Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.

Squalane
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Ultra Facial Toner

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Squalane,Phenoxyethanol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Sorbitan Oleate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Peg-100 Stearate,Potassium Sorbate,Triethanolamine,P-anisic Acid,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Sodium Hyaluronate,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Tocopherol,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner
  • "There's a Kiehl's store inside the Belks department store in the town I live in. In bigger cities like DC you can find stand alone Kiehl's stores and I would recommend stopping in for a visit! I use this facial toner every night after I wash my face during the winter time. I say the winter times because this toner is extra moisturizing and helps my thicker night creams absorb into my skin. This toner does not have a strong smell and I was say it's almost sent bliss the color is a milky white and absorbs quickly. I would recommend this for people that have dryer skin. Let me know if you found this review to be helpful! Thank you!" in 8 reviews
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: Kiehl's Ultra Facial All Skin Types Toner for Unisex, 8.4 Ounce more...
This is alcohol free so it's a great toner for dry skin. I always skipped toner because of my dry skin until I was told to try this. I tone twice a day with it and muy skin looks so much better now. This is really affordable too!
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Ultra Facial Toner more...
This toner is fine, but if you use toner to help remove other products - this won't do that. It has a heavier and thicker consistency than most other toners I have used. It left my skin feeling like there was a residue rather than "toned". Its good for dry skin days, but I think I'll stick with my basic Neutrogena toner. This definitely didn't do anything different and cost twice as much.
Brielle W.
Review for: Ultra Facial Toner more...
This toned is ph balancing and moisturizing. I find that it does exactly what it says and my other skincare seems to work much better when I've used this. It is imperative to use a toner, in order to rest your skin's ph levels and this is truly a great one. It's also not too expensive and it's lasted me a very long time!
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Ultra Facial Toner, Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Toner more...
I’ve been using this toner for about 5-6 months now and I like it a lot. Right off the bat I can say that I 100% would recommend this product and will repurchase again in the future. I have mostly dry/slightly combo skin. I stay away from astringent based toners and only use more gentle/moisturizing ones.
This toner has a very fair price point for the amount of product you get per bottle. While it isn’t the best toner that I’ve ever used, I sill rate it 5 stars for being a great quality product that gives moisture and nourishment to the skin without stripping and for having an amazing price point.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Ultra Facial Toner more...
I have previously used Kiehl’s cucumber toner and was pleased with it, so I gave this a go and paired it with its cleanser counterpart.

I have oily combination, acne-prone skin. I have found that, personally, this is a great product for every day like its cleanser, but doesn’t seem to do too much. I didn’t notice any changes in my skin; I will say that this feels refreshing after cleansing and I love the gel-like cleanser. However, that’s about it.

If you have dry skin, this would be better for you. If you’re on the oily side, Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner can work better for you.
Venti T.
No issue with this product. I purchased the travel size. I have porcelain, oily skin that often times is sensitive. This product wasn't harsh at all but very calming. It helped hydrate and prepare my skin for my next step in skincare. Product says it is for all skin types. Worth a try.
Emma M.
Monona, WI
This is my HOLY GRAIL toner. Toners kind of seemed pointless to me until I started using this. As soon as I swipe it on my face after cleansing, my skin immediately feels softer and less tight. I also find that it helps remove any residue from makeup or cleansers that I may have missed.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Great toner! It's alcohol free so it doesn't dry out the skin. Great for all skin types and very affordable. Fragrance free. I use it to remove any stubborn makeup after a cleanse and it does the trick. I would recommend it for sure!
Meagan D.
Portland, OR
Review for: Ultra Facial Toner more...
100% would recommend to anyone with any skin type, this is a very simple ph balancing toner. It has an odd texture that is thicker and milky, I enjoy using it in the morning after splashing my face with water, I apply it to a cotton round and wipe my face with it instead of washing with a cleanser.
Melissa T.
I got this toner for only $16 which is a steal when you consider the quality and quantity of the product. I know other people talked about it helping their pores/redness which I haven’t seen but it helps my products sink in deeper and leaving my skin more hydrated.
Liaren D.
Does anyone know if this toner helps with controlling oil or breakouts?
Ingrid S.
Larchmont, NY
This toner is more like a moisturizer or adstringent? Does it clean the skin also? Im between this one and the one from the ordinary but I think they have different purposes
Meagan R.