Kiehls Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque uploaded by Smaranda V.

BY KIEHL'S

Helps to instantly to boost skin's ability to absorb and hold moisture for long-lasting hydration Glacial proteins and desert plant leaves skin smoother and softer, refreshed and supple by morning Amplifies the hydration provided by a daily moisturizer. Silicone, Paraben, Fragrance, Colorant-free see more...

• Help! I just tried this product and it felt like my face was on f...2 Answers
Buy on Kiehl's
Arlene S.
woodbury, MN
I bought this mask while stuck in the airport because my skin was screaming and I was bored. Now I love it and give it a little smooch before I put it on at night. Since using my face isn’t cracking from dryness in the winter air. I’ve been using it every night and I won’t stop til summer. I love it. I will say it leaves your hands feeling oddly sticky so just wash them after if you hate that but I promise it works!!
Alex M.
Only giving this 1 star because I  had to give a star. The ingredients in this product broke me out horribly, they use squalene which either comes from olive or shark liver oil and both aren't sustainable at all. Squalene is what your skin makes naturally, if I want squalene now I'll stick to Biossance. They also use dimethicone in this product and I try to stray away from it because it completely closes off my pores and gives me congestion in my T-zone, which to no surprise this product did but that's on me. I don't like the gel texture of this, it stays wet and tacky and even when you rinse it off in the AM it still leaves a layer or film behind. I'm breaking out HORRIBLY from this now when I normally have pretty good skin, these ingredients aren't the best for your skin. Spend the money and get something else that won't irritate or break you out.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Great for dry winter days. Very concentrated, I use this only on certain parts of my face, since I have oily skin and it can make my cheeks break out. But very useful for my forehead and under my eyes where It can get tight and dry with the cold winter winds.
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
I loved the way this product made my skin feel, but It made me breakout a little bit. I definitely did it’s job but I just don’t think my skin reacted right - disappoint.
Michaela O.
Seattle, WA
This is a great mask at an even better price point. The formula is very nice and it doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong fragrance, which I like. I like that it leaves my skin radiant, hydrated and clear. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mask without the huge price tag.
Ashley C.
Have only used this once and liked it for the winter but it was a little sticky instead of silky, also slightly pricey but you do get a ton of product!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
It is a blessing, after you use it your face feels so smooth and when you're up the next morning feels well rested and with a natural glow
Angela L.
I don't think this works. My skin is really dried during the winter time and I didn't really notice a difference
Maria H.
I really enjoyed this product it worked fantastic on my skin wasn't harsh left my face moisturized and clear
Katie M.
Between this and the regular ultra facial moisturiser my skin is feeling hydrated and flawless. The effects are long lasting and the product smells amazing. The texture allows for a great application and a little goes a long way which is great. There’s nothing bad to say about this product, I’d definitely purchase this again when it runs out!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Help! I just tried this product and it felt like my face was on fire! Is this suppose to have a warm effect on the skin? My skin didn't turn red, and I don't have sensitive skin. Nothing ever bothers me! Is this normal?!