Kiehls Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque uploaded by Smaranda V.

BY KIEHL'S

Helps to instantly to boost skin's ability to absorb and hold moisture for long-lasting hydration Glacial proteins and desert plant leaves skin smoother and softer, refreshed and supple by morning Amplifies the hydration provided by a daily moisturizer. Silicone, Paraben, Fragrance, Colorant-free see more...

• Help! I just tried this product and it felt like my face was on f...2 Answers
Buy on Kiehl's
Michaela O.
Seattle, WA
This is a great mask at an even better price point. The formula is very nice and it doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong fragrance, which I like. I like that it leaves my skin radiant, hydrated and clear. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mask without the huge price tag.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
It is a blessing, after you use it your face feels so smooth and when you're up the next morning feels well rested and with a natural glow
Angela L.
I don't think this works. My skin is really dried during the winter time and I didn't really notice a difference
Maria H.
I really enjoyed this product it worked fantastic on my skin wasn't harsh left my face moisturized and clear
I totally love it! I tried it because Bella Hadid uses it. So I wanna say that it really hydrates my skin withou being really heavy, so you can sleep in it, the only thing that bugs me is that it's kind of sticky. And it's really pricy. But I think I'll buy it again.
Jenna W.
A must have for anyone with dry skin. Apply at night and sleep with this on and in the morning your skin is visibly hydrated and glowing. Although the product is quite expensive a little goes a long way and you should only use it once or twice a week meaning a tub can last you up to a year. As someone with dry skin I have tried a wide variety of moisture masks and night creams and this is the most effective overnight moisture cream I have come across. would definitely buy again.
Riyanti P.
Brampton , ON
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! Kiehls is my ride or die brand for facial necessities. I've been using it for over 15 years now! This masque in particular was just spectacular it left my skin so flawless. It was like I got new skin! My imperfections seemed less prominent as well! Highly recommend this product and the brand itself!
christina v.
Sacramento
I received a couple of samples of this and i will be buying it again for a deep moisture treatment. I put this on before I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning my face was so soft and balanced. It's really good for getting moisture back into your skin quickly.
Eleanor H.
Manchester, Lancashire
This is incredible! I've loved the Ultra Facial range for a couple of years now, but this masque is just what you need for that overnight refresher. Lightly scented and deeply moisturising, this is my go to for night creams.
Patty S.
Calexico ca
La verdad es que es una muy buena mascarilla tratan muy bien la piel pesar de conocer otro tipo de mascarillas me quedo con ella no es barato pero no es algo que Merece tu piel
anna s.
smithtown NY
Help! I just tried this product and it felt like my face was on fire! Is this suppose to have a warm effect on the skin? My skin didn't turn red, and I don't have sensitive skin. Nothing ever bothers me! Is this normal?!