Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask

A hydrating mask that moisturizes overnight for soft, healthy-looking skin.

Is this worth the investment? Especially for combination skin
has anyone tried this product? my skin is EXTREMELY DRY, especially in the summer and winter and my face is begging for moisture! is it worth the money? anything comparable?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask!
Product Highlights
...sleep in it. It absorbs pretty quickly. Some deep moisturizers irritate my sensitive skin but I have not had that problem with this.in reviews
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Heying D.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Heying D.
Purchased at: Kiehl's
I love Kiehl’s! This mask is perfect for lazy me: I clean my face and put the mask on and lay myself to sleep. I hate nothing more than put a mask on, wait to take off and still have to undergo the whole skin routine. I would recommend to go into the tub with one of these mini spatulas since a little goes a long way and you don’t want to contaminate the tub with your finger bacteria. Kiehl’s products usually don’t have a strong fragrant and this one is pretty neutral. I would recommend to let it sit a bit and soak in before going to sleep especially if you’re a side sleeper. 🙂 They do recommend to take it off with a klenex but I try to sleep on my back to not waste the goodness.
Victoria D.
Alexandria, VA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Victoria D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I SWEAR by this product. Any kind of dry flakes or patches will be instantly sucked up by this mask! It is worth the price, A LOT goes a long way, I use maybe a pea size every night before bed. I have noticed drastic improvements and will keep buying more!
Lindsey L.
Tyler, TX
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Lindsey L.
This was a fine overnight masque. Hydrating & left my skin feeling moisturized the next morning. I’ve used other overnight masques that I prefer more though
Madeline G.
Miami
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Madeline G.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg this face mask is incredible!! My skin was too hydrated after use it !! I recommend it in cold weather is so nice
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Love this product! With the change of seasons and Retinol, my skin has been very dry. This mask left my skin transformed into well hydrated and soft overnight. My best advice is to only use a small amount of product; a little goes a long way.
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Little goes a long way. Pricier end but lasts long. Must have. One of my top favorites. I always layer make up over.
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Elena S.
Love this mask. It moisturizes the skin very well. I use it as an overnight mask and also sometimes in a day,when I need to moisturize the skin. I once used it before the flight and the effect was awesome 😊
Daria D.
Seattle, WA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Daria D.
I couldn’t find masque which I have on my pic but it definitely worth it to try, skin looks very hydrated and fresh. Heavy texture but it quickly absorbed into your skin. Good for the dry skin. I would definitely buy it again. My friend suggested it to me. Economy pack. I think it’s must have! [product:kiehls-ginger-leaf-&-hibiscus-firming-overnight-mask]
Bahaur A.
Lawrence, KS
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Bahaur A.
Purchased at: Kiehl's
I try a lot of face moisturizers and this is top5. I was looking for a light but strong daily moisturizer with no spf (I have my own spf I apply) and this was recommended. It’s super smooth and really feels great on the skin. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good quality daily moisturizer. I will continue to buy this hands down
Devon W.
Seattle, WA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask uploaded by Devon W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I wish I could give this a 4.5 because it was a very effective hydrating mask. The texture was very thick and the directions indicate to wipe any excess product off after 10 minutes. Not much more to say. When I wake up my skin feels really hydrated. The only reason I’m deducting is because it’s very sticky! This usually doesn’t bother me until I’m sleeping and can feel my face sticking to my pillow. It’s not the end of the world but it’s not very enjoyable either. Try it for yourself if you can get a tester. I have oily skin and some hydrating products clash with my oil but this one didn’t and overall I would say was effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aisha A.
calgary, AB
il y a 2 ans
Ti L. il y a 2 ans
It works fine for my sensitive skin. However, it burns a little bit when you first apply it. After the initial application, my skin is fine and there’s no irritation.