BY KIEHL'S

• Helps To Instantly To Boost Skin’s Ability To Absorb And Hold Moisture For Long-lasting Hydration
  • Glacial Proteins And Desert Plant Leaves Skin Smoother And Softer, Refreshed And Supple By Morning
  • Amplifies The Hydration Provided By A Daily Moisturizer.
  • Silicone, Paraben, Fragrance, Colorant-free

At Night:

• Cleanse And Tone Your Face With The Cleanser And Toner Of Your Choice, Then Apply Your Eye Area Treatment If Desired.
  • Apply A Generous Layer Of The Masque Onto Clean Skin And Leave On For 10 Minutes.
  • Use A Tissue Or Towel To Remove Excess But Leave A Thin Layer Intact To Continuously Replenish Skin’s Moisture Throughout The Night.
  • Do Not Rinse.

In The Morning:
Wash Your Face Using The Kiehl's Cleanser Of Your Choice. Then Follow Your Normal Skincare Routine.

Special Note: Due To The Potency Of This Formula , We Recommend Using It No More Than 1-2 Times Per Week For Optimal Results.

Key Ingredients
Squalane
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized

Glycerin
Glycerin, A Well-known Skincare Ingredient, Is Highly Compatible And Naturally Occurring Within Skin. Within Our Formulas, It Is A Powerful Humectant Known To Help Retain Moisture And Soften Skin.

Fountain Plant
Also Known As Ophiopogon Japonicus Extract, This Is Native To Asia And Is Known To Resists Drought. In Skin It Helps Boost The Natural Ability To Retain Water And Aids In Increasing Skin’s Production Of Humectants.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Squalane,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Triethanolamine,Carbomer,Urea,Dimethicone,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract,Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Chlorphenesin,Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract,Disodium Edta,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer

Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
If I could use this mask more than twice a week I would. This stuff is amazing! And it’s affordable! Normally, Kiehl’s products are more on the expensive side but this mask is under $40. It’s smell a little weird, but I got used to it after a few applications. Every time I use this mask I wake up with soft and smooth skin. My favorite thing about Kiehl’s is you see results after just one use of their product. This mask is no exception. I would recommend it to everyone, not just people with dry skin.
Alex M.
Review for: 1.0 fl oz more...
Only giving this 1 star because I  had to give a star. The ingredients in this product broke me out horribly, they use squalene which either comes from olive or shark liver oil and both aren't sustainable at all. Squalene is what your skin makes naturally, if I want squalene now I'll stick to Biossance. They also use dimethicone in this product and I try to stray away from it because it completely closes off my pores and gives me congestion in my T-zone, which to no surprise this product did but that's on me. I don't like the gel texture of this, it stays wet and tacky and even when you rinse it off in the AM it still leaves a layer or film behind. I'm breaking out HORRIBLY from this now when I normally have pretty good skin, these ingredients aren't the best for your skin. Spend the money and get something else that won't irritate or break you out.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1.0 oz more...
I bought this mask a few month ago and I use it since today.
I have a small size and I guess it’s really good mask. Not for everyday use. A couple times on a week
I very love this brand and recommend to all my friendsKiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 1.0 fl oz more...
Great for dry winter days. Very concentrated, I use this only on certain parts of my face, since I have oily skin and it can make my cheeks break out. But very useful for my forehead and under my eyes where It can get tight and dry with the cold winter winds.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff! I bought it in the Portland airport. At the Kiehl's shop they have there. I love to use it at night after I've put on their midnight recovery oil. This cream is great to help walk all that nutrients in. It does a great job of really hydrating your face throughout the night so it's lovely in the morning. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Such an awesome way to put the moisture back into your skin!!! I use retina and I went through a very dry spell where my face would get so sensitive and peel due to the dryness and I could apply this before bed and the next morning my skin would be plump and soft ... no dryness in site!! Don't hesitate to grab a sample because once you try it you will not turn back!!!
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Gel like texture that keeps skin hydrated. I have used this during the harsh winter months and it has saved my skin from flaking. Much more like a intense hydrator. I’d buy it again.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my go to face mask when I need an extra charge and my face is feeling dull and has acne spots or I can feel one coming in I just use this and I can tell a huge difference. It’s refreshing,it smells great and it’s affordable.
Jordon A.
Little Rock
I really like this the Kiehls brand but sleeping in a sticky mask is a bit tricky. It provided me good moisture but not as good as I was expecting after reading reviews. It also burned my eyes a little.
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
Review for: 1.0 fl oz more...
I loved the way this product made my skin feel, but It made me breakout a little bit. I definitely did it’s job but I just don’t think my skin reacted right - disappoint.
anna s.
New York, New York
Help! I just tried this product and it felt like my face was on fire! Is this suppose to have a warm effect on the skin? My skin didn't turn red, and I don't have sensitive skin. Nothing ever bothers me! Is this normal?!
Teresa L.
Is this mask messy to sleep in?
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Is this better or similar to the ultra facial cream?
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
Is this mask similar to an overnight facial location? If not, I'm worried that it will get all over my bedding if it is the thickness and consistency of most masks