Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 42 Ounce

An oil-free gel cream. Formulated with skin-conditioning imperator cylindrical root extract. antarcticine and cucumber. Helps deeply. persistently nourish skin and seal in moisture to visibly minimize shiny look. Skin appears clear and balanced. Perfect for normal to oily skin.

An oil-free gel cream; Formulated with skin-conditioning imperator cylindrical root extract, antarcticine and cucumber; Helps deeply, persistently nourish skin and seal in moisture to visibly minimize shiny look

Does this product soak into your skin or kinda just rest on top of it?
I got a sample of the regular Kiehls lotion, but i read some good stuff about this one. Is it good for combo skin? Sometimes moisturizers cause me to break out.
Start your review of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce!
Stephanie G.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to moisturizer! I have oily skin and I can’t take products on my face that are too heavy. I use it everyday in my morning skincare routine. It doesn’t have a smell and it doesn’t irritate my skin. For someone with dry skin, I don’t believe it would be the best. I recommend if you’re looking for a nice, light weight, daily moisturizer for my oily skin girls!
Shannon R.
Atlanta, GA
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Shannon R.
As someone with oily skin this is one of the BEST moisturizers I’ve found. It’s light weight, moisturizing and excrement hydrating. It hasn’t clogged my pores and honestly my skin feels so clean and refreshened when I apply it.[product:kiehls-ultra-facial-oil-free-gel-cream-for-normal-to-oily-skin-types,-4.2-ounce]
Chelsey M.
Waukegan, IL
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Chelsey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The game changer to my nighttime routine . After washing my make up off for the day and then applying the keihls deep pore cleansing mask for 10 mins while decompressing the day is the best feeling 😌. Then applying this cold 🥶 amazing gel cream on my face before bed is so relaxing. And the moisture it gives while not having to worry about it making my face too oily is so great.
Tina R.
Murcia, Murcia
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Tina R.
Since i talked about the Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free toner in my last review I thought it would be a great idea to talk about a product from the same line. The Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream has been my favorite for the longest time. It is very hydrating, refreshing, light and it soaks easily into the skin. For those of you with oily skin this moisturizer is the best especially for summer time💋
Raphaela B.
Garden City, NY
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Raphaela B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is definitely what we need for fall, because the weather is getting colder, and my skin getting dry, this is the perfect moisturizer, it doesn’t let my skin get dry, leaves a smooth feeling. I’m in love!
Karimah P.
Aberdeen, MD
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Karimah P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I decided to switch from the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream to the Oil-Free gel cream at the recommendation of an esthetician (she believed the original was too heavy for my skin). I have oily, acne prone skin. The oil-free gel cream feels amazing upon applying it. It was light-weight and instantly felt refreshing. I loved how thin it was because it easily absorbed into my skin and also allowed me to layer my SPF on top.I used this moisturizer from August until November. Unfortunately it does not come in a larger size like the original. I also felt as if I needed to use slightly more product for maximum coverage. As an avid Kiehl’s fan I really wanted to love this product however I will not be repurchasing it. It is not meeting my skin’s needs and especially will not be beneficial during the winter. If you are normal-oily but do not have any other skin care concerns, this product may work for you.
Bianca W.
california
its moisturizing but it gave me more blackheads. also, alcohol is the third ingredient and dimethicone is the fourth. these are ingredients that my skin doesn't work well with so that is why this broke me out. it is a lightweight and non greasy moisturizer but if you have acne prone skin i would not recommend it.
Samantha R.
Odessa, TX
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for Normal to Oily Skin Types, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Samantha R.
I have oily skin, super sensitive to oils in products, they cause breakouts immediately. With that being said I have always stayed away from moisturizing due to wet looking makeup and skin all the time but this has changed my life and my routine!!!! Its so lightweight, oil free and you need almost no product to achieve moisture. I'm no longer letting the dryness harm my skin and I'm not looking like I just jumped out of the shower with a full face either. Price is higher than what I would usually spend but you get what you pay for LITERALLY. If you're looking to invest in your skin, this product is definitely worth it!
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this! I received it first as a sample and it was so moisturizing I ended up getting the regular size. In the winter months my skin is so dry I was looking for something that added extra moisture but didn’t feel greasy and this was perfect! It’s light but is so moisturizing I highly recommend!
Anjaile S.
This product is really amazing. I love how it looks on my face. The formula is really w and it is very smooth with a create texture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.