Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream

A gel moisturizer for oily skin and normal skin.

Iss this worth the money??
How does this moisturizer leave you feeling? Dry or sticky?
Does this face wash foam up and contribute to drying skin out? Has anyone had any irritation due to this face wash?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
This will make your skin feel like butter. I have ultra sensitive skin and switched to using this cleanser because it really is everything!!! Sometimes If I feel I need exfoliation I mix it with my boots brand tea tree and witch hazel cleanser. Really amazingin reviews
Jonshell B.
Reno, NV
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Jonshell B.
This is best for oily skin, fast absorbing, provides hydration, it helps reduce excess oil and can help reduce pore size as well! 🤍
Ariana S.
Edgewood, MD
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Ariana S.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is great if you have oily skin and are looking for an oil-free moisturizer! It goes on smoothly and you only have to use a little bit, which means it’ll last a long time! I use this at night and it really helps, my face is left looking great! I can’t wait to see the long term results!
Yana S.
San Jose, CA
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Yana S.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Yana S.
This lightweight cream is a great treat for my oily skin. It is absorbed immediately after applying and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I like that there aren’t any fragrances in the ingredients and the cream itself doesn’t have any strong scent. #Kiehls #oilyfree #gelcream [product:kiehl’s-ultra-facial-oil-free-gel-cream]
Mansi S.
Orlando, FL
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Mansi S.
I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this new product by Kiehl's. I am a huge believer in Kiehl's and have been craving a gel moisturizer from them. I was looking particularly for something that could actually replace the gel foundation primer I use, which is more expensive and obviously not Kiehl's. This does the trick! Lighter than a cream and more rapidly absorbed than a lotion, this gel moisturizes while leaving my skin dry to the touch almost immediately after applying. This leaves my skin ready for my foundation so that my pores don't clog with makeup, yet my face doesn't get oily or feel heavy since this gel is so light and dry. It helps keep my face more oil-free throughout the day than other moisturizers. Like most Kiehl's products, a little goes a long way, and the jar size is definitely sufficient in this case.
Sonja L.
Dickinson, ND
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Sonja L.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I love this face wash. I have sensitive with normal to oily skin and this wash is a perfect option if looking for an oil free face wash. It is very light and easy to lather with little to no scent. I use just under a pea size, as a little goes a long way this has lasted for some months now! Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
Great moisturizer for a great price!!! I usually wear lighter moisturizers and decided to try this one from Kiehls as my winter moisturizer option abs it didn’t disappoint. This product has the right consistency to leave your face nice and soft.
Andrew L.
Irvine, CA
My new favorite face moisturizer! Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Super light, no fragrance, perfect for naturally oily and sensitive skin. Pricey but definitely worth it.
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Keihls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is a fantastic light moisturizer. It feels cool and refreshing I love using it in my morning routine. I definitely recommend this product!!
Shemeka S.
Davenport, IA
I received a sample size via Birchbox. My face is oily and dry; oily from not getting moisturized enough. I bought the full-size at Von Maur’s Kiehl’s counter. I started using this at night and, my face would feel like a baby in the morning. So soft! I love gels, and use Clinique’s Moisture Surge Gel, so I’m familiar with gels. This is a product I fell in love with because it was like my Smartwater for my face!
Clare K.
This product made my skin feel soft and new! I literally can’t go a morning without it. I have combination skin and it didn’t make me breakout at all. I was scared to purchase it because of the price but it is worth the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 2 ans
Tiffani T. il y a 2 mois
I swear by it! It’s light and great for my oily skin.
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
il y a 4 ans
Alena P. il y a 3 ans
I would definitely recommend starting off with a sample, as everyone has different preferences. It last for ages, so I’d say the price worth the commitment :)