BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's
Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream

Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream

by Kiehl's

Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration by Kiehl's. Oil free gel face moisturizer hydrates and leaves skin refreshed and balanced, reducing appearance of shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream!
Nikki M.
Boston
I purchased this to try it out and this is the best face cream I have ever used! I have a hard time with oily skin in my tzone and this is amazing! Met all expectations and I currently use it
Michael T.
Nice
Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Michael T.
J’adore ce produit ! La texture façon gel me convient parfaitement. Il hydrate bien mon visage tout au long de la journée
Karina M.
Riga
Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream uploaded by Karina M.
Nice gel cream without added oils for combination to oily skin. Provides good moisture and at the same time is very lightweight. Like it !
Thi L.
Lockridge , WA
Even though they says it suitable for oily skin, but it was average on mine (I have oily combination skin). I would prefer the Ultra Facial Cream more than this one.
Ilie-Adrian V.
Only dried my skin and made me breakout more! This product is a waste of time and money!

Looking for your answer?