BY KIEHL'S

Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is a quickly absorbed hydrator that reduces the appearance of oil and leaves skin looking and feeling more balanced. Works synergistically with skin's natural lipids to reduce excess oil on skin's surface. It is non-greasy and retains essential moisture in skin for a healthier, re-balanced skin barrier and a smoother, fresher appearance. With Imperata cylindrica root extract, antarcticine and cucumber fruit extract, this unique preparation helps skin retain moisture and protect it from arid conditions. Ingredients:- Imperata cylindrica helps skin to store and retain moisture efficiently, even in the driest weather conditions. The plant's roots contain high concentrations of potassium, which provides a lasting hydrating effect- Antarcticine (pseudoalteromonas ferment extract): Sourced from Antarctica, a glycoprotein that helps hydrate skin and provide a noticeably smoother appearance. It further helps to protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, including extreme cold temperatures, facilitating skin's retention of natural water reserves- Naturally derived sugar works to lock in moisture and reinforce the skin barrier against water loss- Vitamin E is known to be an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger that contains moisturizing properties- Oil-free skin conditioner: highly compatible with the skin's natural oils; works with the natural lipids of the skin to control shine for up to 24 hours. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 'Ultra Facial' Oil-Free Gel Cream. Style Number: 376737.

• I really want to try the Kiehl's ultra gel cream for oily skin bu...1 Answers
  • Is this good for super oily-sensitive skin? Does it mattify immed...4 Answers
  • How is this compared to the Neutrogena gel cream moisturizer?3 Answers
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
  • "Love this stuff!! Got it after kiehls discontinued a different face lotion. It's great if you have oily or sensitive skin and I love the gel format, it feels so cool and hydrating " in 10 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! Got it after kiehls discontinued a different face lotion. It's great if you have oily or sensitive skin and I love the gel format, it feels so cool and hydrating " in 4 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I have a super sensitive combination skin and this product really does the job for me.
The first time I used it, the morning after I immediately saw a difference. My skin looked really clear and hydrated.

Since I also have a very oily T-zone and acne-prone skin, most cremes are quickly too "greasy" for my skin and make me easily break out. This cream didn't break me out at all.
I don't know why some people assume this product leaves a "greasy film" on the skin, but for me it felt really light and fresh on my face.

I've tried a lot of different high-end cremes and in comparison the price of this product is really affordable.

I've only been using this product for a week now, so I'm not sure about the results on a long term yet. But for so far, I'm really happy about it.
Emmeline G.
After I apply this cream to my oily/ acne prone skin there’s an amazing cooling sensation and my skin feels SO hydrated. My skin feels like plumped after I put it on and after using the samples I bought the full size and have been using every day for a month. My skin feels INCREDIBLE😍 Kiehl’s forever 💓
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
Let me start out with this - this is never a product I would go out and purchase on my own. I got this a few months back in my birchbox and boy am I glad that I did! This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It's light, dries quickly and makes your face feel so fresh. After I finished my sample I didn't order it right away because it is a little bit pricey and you can't get it at Ulta BUT I will say I just ordered it for myself today from the birchbox website for a Christmas present to myself. I can't wait for it to come in! I feel like it will be a new lifesaver for me for my winter dry skin.
andy l.
Salt Lake City
My new favorite face moisturizer! Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Super light, no fragrance, perfect for naturally oily and sensitive skin. Pricey but definitely worth it.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I received this as a free gift from a kiehl’s purchase. I never would have tried this on my own but I absolutely love it. I think it is effective it’s quick drying and my skin feels very moisturizer. I highly recommend trying this out and I love that kiehl’s offers free samples so you can try before you buy!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I have oily skin and decided to try this out because I have heard good things about Kiehl's and it's not super expensive. The gel is super lightweight and absorbs nicely in the skin. I don't think its oil controlling but it gives me the hydration I need without leaving dry patches.
Alicia C.
I am in love with this product. I wish i could use it every day. And as long as i can afford it i wont ever go a day without it. A little bit goes a long way. I love to apply it after cleansing and under my makeup. Also after a mask before bed. Its a great product. I def recommend it.
Jared P.
Delray Beach
You can feel it working. It goes on very smoothly and feels ever so light on the face. I like providing a thicker layer of the gel on my face to provide full coverage.
Syeda I.
I have been plagued with oily skin my whole life and I hated it especially in the humidity so I was so so happy that this moisturiser keeps me matte and oil free even by the end of the day! I don't know how that's possible but this cream works miracles. My entire life I tried so many oil free/ only skin moisturizers and only 2 moisturizers worked which is this and the La Roche Posay moisturizer however I like that one better since its more mattifying and works as a primer but is too expensive and lasts me only a month.. This one however lasts me 3-6 months depending on the jar size and still keeps me matte entire day. I love this moisturizer. It has become my holy grail moisturizer. It is very hydrating and I love the consistency and the way it feels on skin. It is never greasy. I believe the price to be reasonable for a moisturizer and I will definitely repurchase
Linden W.
This is a really nice oil free moisturizer. I got a deluxe sample of this in my June Birchbox. I love the way it feels on my skin, like a splash of water, very moisturizing. I love the way this sets into my skin. It leaves me feeling fresh and moisturized and never greasy or oily. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks and feels great. I will definitely continue to use this moisturizer. I love ot soo much that I will definitely be trying out some other products from this brand.
Kuukua W.
Is this good for super oily-sensitive skin? Does it mattify immediately? how does it hold up through a hot, humid summer day?
Kirstine F.
How is this compared to the Neutrogena gel cream moisturizer?
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
I really want to try the Kiehl's ultra gel cream for oily skin but can anyone tell me if it's worth the price? Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser