BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced
  • Leaves skin clean and refreshed without over–drying
  • Contains Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts
  • Oil–free, paraben–free, fragrance–free, colorant–free
  • Gentle enough for sensitive skin

How to Apply:

• Gently massage oil-free cleanser into damp facial areas
  • Avoid immediate eye area
  • Rinse thoroughly

Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)

Imperata Cylindrica’s roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides immediate and lasting hydration for dry skin. Native to many of Earth’s deserts, this plant is especially prolific in the Australian Outback and is believed to have been used as a substitute for salt by indigenous Australians of centuries past.

Lemon Extract

This bright and zesty citrus fruit has long had a prominent role in cosmetics and aromatherapy. Lemons are high in natural fruit acids and have the highest percentage of Vitamin C of all the fruits. Its extracts from the fruit and essential oil (expressed from the peel) have astringent and antiseptic quality that freshens, stimulates and rejuvenates sluggish skin and adds lustrous shine to the hair. In aromatherapy, lemons inspire a cooling, refreshing and uplifting feeling.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Myristic Acid,Palmitic Acid,Stearic Acid,Potassium Hydroxide,Lauric Acid,Glyceryl Distearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Kaolin,Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract,Tetrasodium Edta,Citrus Medica Limonum Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract,Peg-14m,Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract,Methylisothiazolinone,Caprylyl Glycol,Carbomer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer

• I really want to try the Kiehl's ultra gel cream for oily...2 Answers
  • Is this good for super oily-sensitive skin? Does it matti...4 Answers
  • How is this compared to the Neutrogena gel cream moisturi...3 Answers
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
  • "This will make your skin feel like butter. I have ultra sensitive skin and switched to using this cleanser because it really is everything!!! Sometimes If I feel I need exfoliation I mix it with my boots brand tea tree and witch hazel cleanser. Really amazing" in 5 reviews
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this cleanser! It is so gentle and soothing. It’s doesn’t have a harsh smell and my face feels so refreshed after using it. I also love that it’s oil free because my face doesn’t need any extra oil. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product for everyone, especially people with oily skin.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I have a super sensitive combination skin and this product really does the job for me.
The first time I used it, the morning after I immediately saw a difference. My skin looked really clear and hydrated.

Since I also have a very oily T-zone and acne-prone skin, most cremes are quickly too "greasy" for my skin and make me easily break out. This cream didn't break me out at all.
I don't know why some people assume this product leaves a "greasy film" on the skin, but for me it felt really light and fresh on my face.

I've tried a lot of different high-end cremes and in comparison the price of this product is really affordable.

I've only been using this product for a week now, so I'm not sure about the results on a long term yet. But for so far, I'm really happy about it.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This isn’t my every day cleanser because it would be a little harsh and drying if I used it too frequently (I have dry/normal skin type) but when I really need a deep clean, this is my go-to. It gets off every bit of dirt make up grime etc. When I follow with a toner, my cotton ball is completely clean. It’s literally dawn dish soap for your face because it cuts oil so well. Even though it cleans so thoroughly, my face doesn’t feel too stripped after one use. I can see this being a holy grail cleanser for acne prone skin but I think it’s something everyone can get use out of!
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
Let me start out with this - this is never a product I would go out and purchase on my own. I got this a few months back in my birchbox and boy am I glad that I did! This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It's light, dries quickly and makes your face feel so fresh. After I finished my sample I didn't order it right away because it is a little bit pricey and you can't get it at Ulta BUT I will say I just ordered it for myself today from the birchbox website for a Christmas present to myself. I can't wait for it to come in! I feel like it will be a new lifesaver for me for my winter dry skin.
Amanda H.
I have been a long time user of proactive, but this won me over quickly. I love how clean it leaves my face, without stripping my skin dry. I barely ever break out anymore or have uneven texture, this is worth it.
Emily P.
Amazing! My husband uses it too and we will no longer purchase any other. You only need a tiny amount to get a good lather so a tube will last you forever. I think we go through 2-3 a year with two people using it every day. It leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. Removes makeup. And best part is that both of us have sensitive skin and this seriously stopped us from getting pimples. It’s great.
Alyssa F.
I love this stuff! I love the it's Oil free. This stuff is super creamy but still lathers so well (a little goes a long way with this!). My skin doesn't feel super dry after using it even though I still apply moisturizer. This stuff isn't harsh on your skin, it's a nice gentle cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth after. Highly recommend if you're looking for a Gentle cleanser!
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
The best face wash on the planet. Leaves your so n squeaky clean and removes all traces of makeup. A little goes a long way and one tube last me for months. I have sensitive skin and break out easily when trying new makeup or skincare products but this face wash has been magical and has kept my skin looking so good and breakout free. High highly recommended if you have a pimple prone face
Maya K.
Pasadena
I do not like this face wash at all. I decided to try it after I ran out of CLEARASIL® Ultra Acne + Marks Pads. The basic things weren’t good. It felt harsh on my skin and didn’t sud up like I wanted. But the worst thing by far was that it made me completely break out! I was so upset because my skin was doing really well recently but this cleanser just ruined it. Save your money and DO NOT BUY.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I received this as a free gift from a kiehl’s purchase. I never would have tried this on my own but I absolutely love it. I think it is effective it’s quick drying and my skin feels very moisturizer. I highly recommend trying this out and I love that kiehl’s offers free samples so you can try before you buy!
Kuukua W.
Is this good for super oily-sensitive skin? Does it mattify immediately? how does it hold up through a hot, humid summer day?
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
How is this compared to the Neutrogena gel cream moisturizer?
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
I really want to try the Kiehl's ultra gel cream for oily skin but can anyone tell me if it's worth the price? Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser