BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30

Lightweight hydration with SPF 30

Is this good for daily use?
Anyone who gets cystic-type acne (blackheads/whiteheads aren’t a huge concern) experience breakouts/irritation using this product ?
How would you rate the sub protection of this!?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30!
Chloe L.
Orpington, Kent
Love this just as much as the ultra facial moisturiser without the spf. Works well under makeup. Hydrating. Lightweight feeling. Adds a subtle glow. Does look a bit white but not a problem for me as I wear foundation over the top.
Mesk B.
london
It is super nourishing and lovely and gentle on the skin. I love using it and brightens up the face
Eva T.
cullingworth has , BRADFORD
I love this moisturiser , it leaves my skin feel silky smooth . I also love how you only need a little bit for your whole face . However it is a bit hard to get all of the product out of the container though. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30
Louise H.
I use this moisturizer daily throughout all the seasons, I have combination skin which changes with the weather and this moisturizer truly adapts to whatever my skin is needing at that time, it soaks into my skin quickly and my skin always feels great after issuing
Abbie T.
This moisturizer is incredible for the summer! It has an SPF of 30 meaning it gives you an ample amount of protection whilst leaving your skin beautifully moisturised.
Sarah G.
Loved this product especially whilst out in the sun and really helped with my combination skin under my make up
Sarah M.
This is my go to facial moisturizer. It's light, hydrating and comfy to wear underneath make up. It targets all my dry areas but doesn't make my normal ok skin oily. It is a bit prices but it's worth the spend as a little goes along way. I will be buying this again!
Elly S.
It’s a lovely light formula although it is a bit greasy when first applied. It absorbs well but I always feel with moisturiser spf I need a bit more protection with a full on face suncream. I would recommend this but would prefer an spf 50 on my face.
sarah F.
Croydon, Surrey
I have been using this close to 6 months now every morning. The texture is a lightweight lotion and goes on really well, layering over serums without pilling. The scent is a typical SPF moisturiser scent, I don’t think it’s remarkable.I would say the cream does offer some hydration although I don’t think it’s continuous as they say. When I use the cream alone (i.e. without makeup) I tend to find my skin slightly dry towards the middle of the day. It doesn’t leave an oily finish. There is some dewiness but I like it and I think oiler skin types may also like it.Is it invisible on dark skin? - YES. I slaughter this on in the mornings and there is no white cast, it does look like it will leave a cast when massaging it in but when it sinks into the skin there is no trace of a cast. I have never used the original facial cream but I really love this one. It feels lightweight, doesn’t clog pores and provides some hydration. It layers really well with other products and doesn’t pill too. Best of all its 100% on dark skin so we won’t have to worry about that! This is a chemical-based sunscreen and comes in two sizes
Natalie S.
I was disappointed in this cream, which I bought because I loved the non-SPF version so much. Both myself, and my boyfriend felt this broke us out. The texture also feels thinner. I'll stick to the non-SPF in future and use a thin, separate SPF product on top, rather than trying to cut corners by getting my sun protection in the moisturiser! If you get on well with it though, it would be more useful to take travelling and save on space.