BY KIEHL'S

This daily moisturizer helps leave skin nourished with all-day hydration. Infused with Squalane and Glycerin, this formula helps soften and moisturize skin.

• Readily absorbs into facial skin, helping to leave it soft and nurtured all day
  • Helps keep skin moisturized with 24-hour hydration
  • Formulated with Squalane and Glycerin
  • For all skin types

Heritage Highlights
Kiehl’s original Ultra Facial Moisturizer was first offered in the early 1970s. Since then, loyal patrons have relied on this classic moisturizer’s superb hydration benefits. This iconic formula inspired our entire Ultra Facial Collection, including our best-selling Ultra Facial Cream.

How to Apply

• After cleansing and toning, massage a small amount of moisturizer onto skin
  • Avoid the immediate eye area
  • Can be used morning and night and throughout the day as needed
  • Explore our Ultra Facial Collection including our foaming face wash, alcohol-free toner and best-selling facial cream

Key Ingredients
Squalane
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized

Glycerin
Glycerin, A Well-known Skincare Ingredient, Is Highly Compatible And Naturally Occurring Within Skin. Within Our Formulas, It Is A Powerful Humectant Known To Help Retain Moisture And Soften Skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Squalane,Glycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Butylene Glycol,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Sorbitan Oleate,Carbomer,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Stearic Acid,Cera Alba / Beeswax,Myristyl Alcohol,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Tocopherol,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
  • "I have really dry skin and this product helped my skin get softer and smoothr . " in 57 reviews
  • "Very very moisturizing!!! I use it before bed because I slather it on and it's greasy until it absorbs into the skin. It's the most heavy duty moisturizer I have come across in a while. " in 53 reviews
  • "My skin is normal to dry as well as sensitive. This is my favourite moisturizer and it has no scent and leaves my skin with a ton of moisture. The price is good for the amount you get, as a little goes a long way. I've had my 125ml bottle for 6 months and I will easily get another 3 out of it." in 23 reviews
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
I wasn't expecting to like this based on all the negative reviews, but it actually works really well for my skin. I was desperate for something to put on my face while on a long flight that I didn't prepare well for, so I ended up grabbing a travel size bottle at the airport Kiehl's. I wasn't expecting much but it was unscented and my skin loves squalane, so I went for it. Turns out it really works for my skin. It sunk in right away in the dry air, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin (despite a couple suspect ingredients) and I've kept using it after my trip.
It works well under makeup and sinks in really fast. I have pretty dry skin but I'm very particular about texture and I find that this doesn't stay on top of my skin long enough to be greasy. Bonus: if I use it at night, by the morning it plumps up my thin forehead lines that I've had since I was a teenager (too much frowning!) which is something that not even my richer night cream does. Not sure why, but I think it's probably just the fact that my skin adores squalane. This is much better for travel than a big liquidy bottle of actual squalane, though.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: 8.4 oz more...
I like Kiehl products and was kind of impressed when I got a sample of few facial moisturizers which didn’t hurt my face since I have a very sensitive skin and actually super hydrated my skin and kept it moisturized. This moisturizer smells really good and it is actually very light and gets absorbed super easy. I like it. Of course it is not that cheap but I guess it is worth it based on all the great ingredients it is made with.
Molly F.
Review for: 8.4 oz more...
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. I am on my third bottle already! I have tried so many moisturizers over the years and this is my holy grail. So many other moisturizers broke me out and didn’t leave my skin hydrated enough, but this one is perfect! I use it at night and in the morning before I apply my makeup. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: 8.4 oz more...
I have very sensitive skin and I react to most moisturizers. Even the famous one by Philosophy irritates my skin and causes burning and itching. This one is pricey but so soothing on the skin! I have dry skin already but in the winter my face dries up even more. This has helped so much! I would definitely give this a go if you have sensitive skin like me.
Ani L.
New York
Review for: Kiehl's - Ultra Facial Moisturizer (All Skin Types) 125ml/4.2oz more...
At first when I tried I didn’t like it because it gave my face a burning sensation. It is very moisturizing and I actually even use it as a primer, which is effective. I love the fact that it has SPF of 30. The only thing I kind of dislike is the smell. It has some kind of medicine smell. Also, I think packaging could be improved as well.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Review for: 8.4 oz more...
I received a decent sized sample from Kiehl’s and thinking it would be thick and clog my pores and the mixed reviews put me off at first considering many said it was heavy and greasy. Some time later my face was having a reaction to another product I tried out and it was dry and raw so I tried this for some hydration and omg I’m in love. First off I don’t know how much people were using but this is not thick, heavy or greasy at all. You don’t need that much to spread it on your entire face and just in a day my dryness is going away and and my complexion and texture is smoothing out. I don’t want to jump the gun because it may break me out but so far so good and will update if I see any negative reactions.
ABY C.
austin
Review for: 4.2 oz more...
I have pretty dry skin that needs INTENSE moisture to apply makeup on top of. I've been using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer for about three years now and I swear by it. You can definitely tell when I haven't been consistently using it. It saved my dry skin - seriously!
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
I only use this product in the winter as it keeps my skin hydrated and looking amazing. I have used Ultra Moisturizer for over 15 years and I swear by it. People are always amazed when I tell them my age, 47, but I say this moisturizer is the fountain of youth
Samy C.
I use it all the time because my gym carry this moisturizer! It does a good job hydrating the skin, but I don't like the texture of it as it first just stays on your face and appears oily for a while (or I just applied too much lol). If you have oily skin like me I suggest for the cream formula
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: 8.4 oz more...
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I got a sample of this at the Kiehl's desk at our mall and tried it a couple of times but since I have combination /oily skin this was a little too rich for me. It felt a little heavy on my skin, but I think if you had dry skin this would be wonderful and if you are a tad older this may be more cut out for you also. I am 39 and with my oily skin I prefer thinner liquids and creams that absorb quickly and leave me feeling clean.
Jesy O.
Is this great for sensitive skin? Anyone who has sensitive skin already tried this?
Samantha P.
Is this a thick or thin formula?