Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
This daily moisturizer helps leave skin nourished with all-day hydration. Infused with Squalane and Glycerin, this formula helps soften and moisturize skin.
- Readily absorbs into facial skin, helping to leave it soft and nurtured all day
- Helps keep skin moisturized with 24-hour hydration
- Formulated with Squalane and Glycerin
- For all skin types
Kiehl’s original Ultra Facial Moisturizer was first offered in the early 1970s. Since then, loyal patrons have relied on this classic moisturizer’s superb hydration benefits. This iconic formula inspired our entire Ultra Facial Collection, including our best-selling Ultra Facial Cream.
How to Apply
- After cleansing and toning, massage a small amount of moisturizer onto skin
- Avoid the immediate eye area
- Can be used morning and night and throughout the day as needed
- Explore our Ultra Facial Collection including our foaming face wash, alcohol-free toner and best-selling facial cream
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized
Glycerin, A Well-known Skincare Ingredient, Is Highly Compatible And Naturally Occurring Within Skin. Within Our Formulas, It Is A Powerful Humectant Known To Help Retain Moisture And Soften Skin.
Aqua / Water,Squalane,Glycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Butylene Glycol,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Sorbitan Oleate,Carbomer,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Stearic Acid,Cera Alba / Beeswax,Myristyl Alcohol,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Tocopherol,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oilsee more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "I have really dry skin and this product helped my skin get softer and smoothr . " in 57 reviews
- "Very very moisturizing!!! I use it before bed because I slather it on and it's greasy until it absorbs into the skin. It's the most heavy duty moisturizer I have come across in a while. " in 53 reviews
- "My skin is normal to dry as well as sensitive. This is my favourite moisturizer and it has no scent and leaves my skin with a ton of moisture. The price is good for the amount you get, as a little goes a long way. I've had my 125ml bottle for 6 months and I will easily get another 3 out of it." in 23 reviews
It works well under makeup and sinks in really fast. I have pretty dry skin but I'm very particular about texture and I find that this doesn't stay on top of my skin long enough to be greasy. Bonus: if I use it at night, by the morning it plumps up my thin forehead lines that I've had since I was a teenager (too much frowning!) which is something that not even my richer night cream does. Not sure why, but I think it's probably just the fact that my skin adores squalane. This is much better for travel than a big liquidy bottle of actual squalane, though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos