BY KIEHL'S

• Ultra light skin quenching daily face moisturizer
  • Instantly smoothes and softens dry skin while improving skin's radiance
  • Locks in moisture for 24-hour hydration
  • Clinically tested in extreme conditions to relieve visible dryness in just one week
  • Paraben free, fragrance free

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream - Intense Hydration
  • "This moisturiser is heavy for oily skin and best for normal to dry skin. My skin became too dry lately and I've been loving this moisturiser. It's a white cream consistency and it needs to be applied and messaged into the skin then it will not look heavy on skin and you do not need to re apply. After properly messaging it in I feel like I have nothing on my skin. Really like it. People with oily skin would really like their Kiehls ultra facial one." in 7 reviews
  • "I really like this product. Very hydrating. Doesn’t feel heavy after applying. No overpowering scent." in 5 reviews
  • "I always used this during winter when my skin start to dry. I really love this products because it doesn’t break me out. It also good for my sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moisturize through out the day." in 3 reviews
Jaiden P.
Iffy smell, somewhat plasticky but in a sanitary hospital room sort of way. Aside from that, it does what it says it does. No nonsense, no outrageous claims, just plain, solid work. It moisturizes well, yet remains light and sinks in pretty well. While I still prefer the original Ultra Facial Cream, this one isn't a disappointing addition to the line. Excellent for when you need to do a skincare purge of all things 'extra' to get back to basics. Great for minimalists with somewhat obedient skin and mild inflammation. Tries this one for a few weeks every night. If it doesn't give you great results, at the very least it should balance you out to square one, where you can start over and see what you needed once your skin is balanced again.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This was great to use at bed time. I loved how luxurious it felt on my skin. It sunk in and made it feel supple until morning. I received it as a gift, and if I had an opportunity to splurge I would buy thisfor myself.
Anya O.
I expected more from this because I heard so many people talking about this and how hydrating this is, but I was so disappointed because it really didn't add much hydration at all. I will not repurchase. This is the second product from this brand that I've tried and is disappointed in.
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
I’ve tried multiple moisturizers. I like how creamy this is. Smells great, easy to get every bit of product out of this container! I use it twice a day, especially during the winter months. I purchased this online along with the under eye cream (wasn’t a fan of that).
Alexis R.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really great quality, but if you are tight on money then there are definitely other options that are more reasonably priced. I have only purchased this once and probably wouldn't again. But if you have extra money to spend, this is a great moisturizer for people with dry skin.
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this! I tend to have dry skin in the winter and this was the perfect, lightweight night time moisturizer. It's a little too intense for daytime wear but perfect for at night. I definitely would buy it again and it smells amazing. Two thumbs up from me.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This is a wonderful product and I love the smell! Every time I use this product my face feels ultra moisturized, especially in the winter months. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is a wonder for my dry, sensitive skin. I no longer have the odd, itchy, and painful flaking. It also helped with the texture that covered my face. It’s the first time I bought it, and I will definitely buy again!
lidia R.
the area around my mouth is Extremely dry and literally every moisturizer/oil ive used hasnt done much but so far this moisturizer has been the only one that hasnt left my face feeling dry after waking up
Neath s.