BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This Kiehl’s classic face cream offers continuous moisture replenishment for dry skin throughout the day with adventure-tested protection from severe weather.
Replenishes skin hydration by drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
Leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
Formulated with nature-powered ingredients like Squalane, Glacial Glycoprotein Extract and Imperata Cylindrica
Formulated for all skin types
#1 Kiehl’s product
Heritage Highlight
Through Ultra Facial Cream, Kiehl’s was honored to lend support and protective skincare products to "Greenland First Ascent" expedition team. On May 30th, 2005, six explorers completed the first ascent of Greenland’s ice-covered peaks.

How to Apply Ultra Facial Cream
After cleansing and toning, apply a dime-sized amount to your fingertips
Massage onto face in a circular motion
Apply day or at night or as needed; in the daytime add SPF protection with Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30
Can be used with other Ultra Facial products like Ultra Facial Cleanser and Ultra Facial Toner
Ultra Facial Cream    Explore Ultra Facial Cream

How to Use Ultra Facial Cream

KEY INGREDIENTS
Antarcticine (Glacial Glycoprotein Extract)
Antarcticine, sourced from Antarctica, is a glycoprotein known to moisturize dry skin. With cryoprotective (protection against freezing) properties, Antarcticine is known to help defend and hydrate skin in extremely cold temperatures by facilitating the retention of natural moisture reserves.

Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)
Imperata Cylindrica’s roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides immediate and lasting hydration for dry skin. Native to many of Earth’s deserts, this plant is especially prolific in the Australian Outback and is believed to have been used as a substitute for salt by indigenous Australians of centuries past.

Squalane
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Ultra Facial Cream,,Aqua,Glycerin

Cyclohexasiloxane,Squalane,Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Sucrose Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Peg-8 Stearate,Urea,Myristyl Myristate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Persea Gratissima Oil,Olea Europaea Oil,Oryza Sativa Bran Oil,Cetyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract,Stearic Acid,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Palmitic Acid,Disodium Edta,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Propylparaben,Carbomer,Triethanolamine,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Tocopherol,Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract,Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine,Caprylyl Glycol

• Is this good for combination sensitive skin? I can’t seem...11 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin? I've never tried this...6 Answers
  • I have oily skin and I’ve heard mixed reviews that is is ...3 Answers
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
  • "Kiehls makes great moisturizing products! I have dry flaky patches sometimes, but this always manages to sooth my skin without irritation! The product really gets in there as opposed to just sitting on top of the skin and giving the illusion that its getting better. A ++" in 178 reviews
  • "I'm very sensitive to smells and to me this doesn't smell like anything. I have rosacea and recently had a bad flare up. I had not tried kiehl's previous to the flare up but was looking for something, anything, to help with the dry red skin. This works like a charm. I use it in conjunction with Kiehl's Skin Rescue and I can't say enough about the product." in 78 reviews
Leea k.
Review for: 1.7 OZ more...
I have combo skin, can be sensitive. I've used this cream for a couple of months.

There are many things I love about this cream. It is unscented, not a crazy high price, and doesn't bother my skin. I put it on at night; I wash my face, eyecream, press the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate in and then I lather this on. You don't need much of it, I probably put on more than most hehe. But I love it! In the morning my skin feels plump and moisturizer.

However, for me the cream only works in the evening. If it's used in the morning my makeup applies with too much of an oily feel and my skin looks shiny. I also have mixed feelings about it being in a jar, I mean I put it on after washing my hands and then my face so my fingers should be pretty clean. A pump would feel more hygienic but simultaneously a jar allows you to truly finish up all the product. Depends which you prefer.

Overall, a fantastic simple moisturizer that really works for me!!
Brittany R.
Review for: 4.2 OZ more...
I cant as stand a watery facial cream. Something that will run in and evaporate off withing a couple hours will not do it for my dry skin. I need consistent replenishment that lasts throughout the day. I need to be able to go out on the sun at the beach and not feel like a flaky sandman. So I'm glad I have this now. You never know you need a certain type of moisture until you really use it and feel the difference. My make up goes on more smoothly now as a result of this line. I dont have those bumps that make me look like a painted pickle. I received this product for review, but I've definitely decided to replace my old moisturizer for this.

#HealthySkin #KiehlsGiftedMe #contest #complimentary @kiehls @Influenster
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have tried so many moisturizers. So. Many. There was always something wrong with all of them. They either broke me out, didn't moisturize enough (usually the issue) or left my skin feeling really strange. I have combination skin and suffer from occasional break-outs. My skin tends to stay dry in winter, and if I use a bad moisturizer I get horrible dry patches. This is not the case with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I absolutely adore this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling so nice, especially now, when it's dried out from winter. It works beautifully under make-up, does not break me out (of course, this is a very individual problem), has no unpleasant scent and has a fair price. The packaging works well enough. Sometimes you have to squeeze the bottle quite a bit to get the product out, but I don't mind. I prefer this over a glass jar. The only thing I noticed that some people might have an issue with is that it can leave you a bit shiny, but I don't personally mind. It goes away fairly quickly, and if you really have a problem with it, just throw on a dusting of powder. Done.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: 1.0 FL OZ, 4.2 OZ, 1.7 OZ more...
Cream came in a container weighing 0.25 fluid ounces. This was one of the creams I used while I was in China. Prior to leaving, I had used this 2-3 times and loved it because I found it super hydrating, so I packed it with me. This product is light, not fragranced, and absorbs quickly.
When I arrived in China, I had dry skin (amongst many other problems. Yay for long flights!) I was hoping this product would address my problem because it worked wonderfully back home. I used this twice daily for 5 days and, unfortunately, saw no improvement in my dry skin. After using this along with another cream that was more moisturizing, I saw results.
Sadly, I will not be purchasing a full-sized version of this product. Because I originally loved it, I will be giving this a rating of 3/5. Otherwise, it would’ve been a 2.5/5.
Kharys G.
Boston
Review for: 1.7 OZ more...
This CREAMMMM!! So my face is very combination skin and almost anything makes me break out. This cream is so light that I have not noticed not one breakout!!! It’s does not make my face feel super matte, more like a supple hydrating feeling without the overly oily moisturized feeling. It also feels like my skin absorbs it better than anything else I’ve used which is how I know it’s super lightweight. I’ve been using it after my facial cleanser every other day as to not clog my pores because I trying to prevent breakouts, so I let my skin breathe between days. Love love love this cream!!!
Camille F.
Studio City , CA
Review for: 1.0 FL OZ, 4.2 OZ, 1.7 OZ, Other more...
I’ve been using this cream on and off for years now. When Influenster sent me a complimentary one to review I was thrilled.
I find it leaves my skin moisturized, it soaks in nicely and doesn’t leave me with an oily residue. My skin tends to be more in the dryer side with an oily forehead lately and the cream has been great.
It goes well underneath makeup and primer, and didn’t make me breakout. I also use the Kiehl’s face wash alongside it and I find they’ve worked hand in hand together so that my skin can achieve it’s true potential.
I would definitely recommend this cream for any skin type, and they also have a version for oily skin.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: 4.2 OZ, 1.7 OZ more...
There have been a lot of opportunities to sample this moisturizer lately, which I have taken advantage of. I really wanted to like it given the price point, brand, and general availability. However, for my combination skin which runs sensitive, it was a bit too strong. By strong I mean it stung my skin upon application in areas that were neither dry nor oily. My skin can stand up to retinols but this must have had an ingredient or two that did not agree with me. The same thing happened when my fiance tried it on his skin. I hope others experienced better results. I really like that it's unscented and blends in well.
Monica C.
Review for: 1.7 OZ more...
This facial cream is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It is everything it describes itself to be! It is moisturizing, nourishing and refreshing. It is lightweight and doesn't leave an oily residue, which is a perfect texture to wear under makeup. It leaves my skin feeling soft and plump. My skin has not looked this awesome is quite some time, I have not had any breakouts since using this product. Anyone, no matter what skin type will benefit from this moisturizer, especially someone with dry skin!
I think it has a fair price point. 100% recommend this, I will certainly be repurchasing the full size of this product after trying it, thank you Kiehl's and Influenster!
(Disclosure: I have been sent this product in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.)
Danielle T.
Review for: 4.2 OZ more...
Moisturizers are an important component in my skincare regime. For someone with combination skin leaning on dry, I can't live without it after a wash. And while I've been on LaMer, Lancome, SKII and many others, finally consistent on Sisley right now, this product by Kiehl's is actually very comparable in terms of being the perfect texture for a creamy moisturizer.  Great for sensitive skin without overpowering fragrance unlike some others.  Good value
Alex O.
Review for: Other more...
This is so amazing for after a sunburn. My boyfriend and I both were in the sun to long at an air show and both ended up with burnt faces. I immediately knew we would need something ultra moisturizing and this delivered. We both were completely free of sun burn after only a couple days and the peeling wasn’t bad either. Even with my oily skin I haven’t had any problems. The only thing I wish is that there was a pump on it
Selene P.
Is this good for combination sensitive skin? I can’t seem to find a moisturizer that works for me.
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
Does this clear up dry patches on your face?
Olivia D.
New York , NY
does this cause any trapped oils? My skin doesnt have acne, but more blackheads.
Geeta I.
How does this work for dryness from retin a or retinol products?
Alexandra J.
Brighton, East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?