Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

This Kiehl’s classic face cream offers continuous moisture replenishment for dry skin throughout the day with adventure-tested protection from severe weather.
Replenishes skin hydration by drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
Leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
Formulated with nature-powered ingredients like Squalane, Glacial Glycoprotein Extract and Imperata Cylindrica
Formulated for all skin types
#1 Kiehl’s product
Heritage Highlight
Through Ultra Facial Cream, Kiehl’s was honored to lend support and protective skincare products to "Greenland First Ascent" expedition team. On May 30th, 2005, six explorers completed the first ascent of Greenland’s ice-covered peaks.

How to Apply Ultra Facial Cream
After cleansing and toning, apply a dime-sized amount to your fingertips
Massage onto face in a circular motion
Apply day or at night or as needed; in the daytime add SPF protection with Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30
Can be used with other Ultra Facial products like Ultra Facial Cleanser and Ultra Facial Toner
Ultra Facial Cream    Explore Ultra Facial Cream

How to Use Ultra Facial Cream

KEY INGREDIENTS
Antarcticine (Glacial Glycoprotein Extract)
Antarcticine, sourced from Antarctica, is a glycoprotein known to moisturize dry skin. With cryoprotective (protection against freezing) properties, Antarcticine is known to help defend and hydrate skin in extremely cold temperatures by facilitating the retention of natural moisture reserves.

Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)
Imperata Cylindrica’s roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides immediate and lasting hydration for dry skin. Native to many of Earth’s deserts, this plant is especially prolific in the Australian Outback and is believed to have been used as a substitute for salt by indigenous Australians of centuries past.

Squalane
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Ultra Facial Cream,,Aqua,Glycerin

Cyclohexasiloxane,Squalane,Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Sucrose Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Peg-8 Stearate,Urea,Myristyl Myristate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Persea Gratissima Oil,Olea Europaea Oil,Oryza Sativa Bran Oil,Cetyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract,Stearic Acid,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Palmitic Acid,Disodium Edta,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Propylparaben,Carbomer,Triethanolamine,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Tocopherol,Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract,Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine,Caprylyl Glycol

Is this worth the money and is it good for normal / combo skin?
Does this work as a night cream?
Does this contain any harmful ingredients?
Start your review of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Kiehls makes great moisturizing products! I have dry flaky patches sometimes, but this always manages to sooth my skin without irritation! The product really gets in there as opposed to just sitting on top of the skin and giving the illusion that its getting better. A ++” in reviews
“I'm very sensitive to smells and to me this doesn't smell like anything. I have rosacea and recently had a bad flare up. I had not tried kiehl's previous to the flare up but was looking for something, anything, to help with the dry red skin. This works like a charm. I use it in conjunction with Kiehl's Skin Rescue and I can't say enough about the product.” in reviews
Hamilton
I got this for my birthday and I really love this product it takes all of the dryness out of my skin and makes it feel so soft
Atlanta, GA
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by Chloe P.
I think, overall, this is a nice face cream. I have combination skin, so I change moisturizers depending on how my skin is doing and the season. I liked this moisturizer because it is light enough to wear during the day and not feel greasy but still gives enough hydration. I use it mostly during the day, but I also use it at night sometimes too. I really love the texture of it, and it feels really nice and smooth when applied. I also like that it does not have a noticeable scent or any irritating ingredients. I think I will probably purchase again because it is a reasonable price, and it works well during the day, although I think I will stick with a thicker face cream at night.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by Lifeof T.
I swear by these two products for my daily routine. My skin is really dry and sometimes it gets a little oily around the T- zone. For quite a long time I wasn’t sure of my skin care routine and kept on trying new products. I started using @kiehls ultra facial cream and Calendula deep cleansing foaming face wash. It’s been 8 months and I have been using these products religiously ever since . It is my 4th packaging of cream and to my surprise, my first bottle of face wash, which is still not finished. I use it twice a day and sometimes even thrice, but the quantity and the minimum usage required is commendable. PROS . ❤️ I have definitely seen improvement with my dry acne. ❤️ These products are not harsh and perfect for sensitive skin. ❤️ The quantity of the face wash is really really good and makes it worth it’s price. ❤️The cream works wonders and it is a nourishing base for my makeup as well. ❤️The texture is very smooth. CONS . 💔The quantity of the cream is not as satisfying, as it is my 4th or 5th product since December. 💔This is a 50 ml cream, the bigger packaging is not available in India. (If you like it, do not forget to buy the bigger packaging whenever you’re travelling. It saves money ) OVERALL, I will definitely recommend these products if your skin type is same as mine. Priced at: 🔆Ultra facial cream (50 ml) - INR2750 🔆Deep Cleansing Foaming Facewash (230 ml) - INR2400
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the ingredient list, just not a fan of the price. I've been waiting to try this out and finally got my hands on the mini size (since I didn't want to commit just yet) First off, $22.00 for a mini size and you're not even getting an ounce of product? Hmm🧐 I moisturize day and night so I didn't see this lasting long. I was wrong though after using it, a little goes a long way because of how thick the consistency is. I'm a combination gal and this kept all my drier areas soft and supple, and controlled my oilier t-zone. It felt light and not greasy at all! I actually loved how smooth my face felt after sealing the deal with this stuff. The other only thing that bothered me about this product was that it was in a jar. I personally don't enjoy dipping my fingers in to grab product. Since this is my last step in my routine, I don't fancy the fact that I've had my hands covered in other products before this (it's a cross-contamination thing lol). I do wish it came with a little spatula, or if it came in a squeeze tube or pump, I would definitely use this more often! But for now, even though my skin absolutely enjoys this stuff, my wallet won't be seeing this frequently. I
Wilmington, DE
I got this upon reading recommendations from other eczema and dry skin suffers. I've been using this for a few months now and I no longer have red flaky areas around my nose. I normally use cream makeup products, but since using this Kiehl's ultra facial range I've been able to use a little setting powder and powder bronzer, without feeling like a prune. It really lives up to the reviews - it’s a day and night cream that hydrates very deeply with no irritation and no oily feeling or build up or residue. you don’t need much at all to cover the whole face and neck. It makes my primer go a lot further and my make Sita perfectly on top of it all day. Normally super hydrating products don’t work well for me because it always leaves a layer/residue that I can wash off the next day, but as this has no oils it seems to actually completely soak in. It has very few ingredients, which dermatologists recommend for people with dermatitis/eczema. Doesn't feel thick, especially in Summer when you want your face to feel light. Couldn't recommend this cream enough! Will be buying again and again.Brilliant for dry skin!
Marysville California
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by rachael T.
This cream is absolutely luxurious! It's thick and creamy. It doesn't really have a scent to it but at least it's not an overwhelming smell. It absorbs into my skin fairly fast after rubbing it in. It isn't slimy or greasy. My skin doesn't look oily after applying it. It leaves my skin incredibly soft. My skin looks brighter and lighter. My face feels extremely moisturized and hydrated. It has helped with my dark circles under my eyes and it has smoothed out some of my fine lines around my eyes and my smile lines. It makes my skin a blank canvas for my foundation. My foundation looks better than ever after applying this. My foundation doesn't look fake or cakey. It goes on very even. This cream keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated for a very long time. I recommend this cream for anyone but mostly for someone that wants a moisturizer that hydrates and is lightweight. I think it's ok for any skin type because it hasn't irritated my skin or my eyes. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Aldan, PA
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by Kate D.
I'd always seen this brand everywhere and heard good things about it, but it wasn't until I tried it for myself that I realized how great it really is. I was very pleased with the effectiveness of this moisturizer. It's extra creamy and hydrating, which is something that my facial skin is always in need of. The first time that I tried this product was from a tiny sample that I received from one of my subscription boxes. I was so impressed by how well this moisturizer worked for me that I ended up buying a larger size of the product. I'm now totally obsessed with this moisturizer! It's incredibly hydrating, and it doesn't rub off overnight, which is awesome. I use it twice a day. I actually just got done using some! It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this ultra facial cream moisturizer for anyone that has dry or combination skin and needs deep hydration that will also protect their skin barrier.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by Montana R.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream uploaded by Montana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my HOLY GRAIL until I got my hands on the tatcha dewy skin creme.. but even after .. I still find myself reaching for my Keihls on days when my skin feels a little inflamed - from a heavy makeup day or allergies. Zero fragrance— just a nice quench for your skin.. also leaves you with a beautiful glow. I guess it’s the Antarcticine: a glycoprotein extracted from microorganisms sourced from sea glaciers. Apparently that helps protect your skin from similarly cold temperatures! Also an Australian desert plant called Imperata Cylindrica - touted for its water retention properties. (Obv you’d need to save up your water in the desert) 🌵 To sum it up. This stuff works and I love it to death.
Kingston, ON
This moisturizer has been a staple in my routine for many years. It is quite expensive... but I feel that it lasts FOREVER. I use about 3 dabs on my face and neck. I have normal to dry skin, and it gets drier in the winter months (as I live in Canada). This stuff has been a life saver. It is moisturizing, and highly absorbent so you don't feel greasy AT ALL. There is also no excessive shine--and is a perfect base for makeup. The only downside is that you need to use an SPF product in conjunction with this moisturizer. Kiehl's does make a cream with SPF--though I find that one is a little more on the greasy side. You really have to warm it up before applying to your skin. I find myself going back to this product time and time again for a hydrating daily moisturizer. There's no irritation, and no extras to worry about.
Seoul
Face cream is one of those products I tend to switch out either by season or the condition of my skin. I have sensitive skin that can get oily but also very dry in the winter. I was weary about trying this just by how moisturizing it seemed, but it is the perfect balance to end my skincare routine. It's not overly thick and it absorbs beautifully into the skin. I am left feeling moisturized but not oily at all. It is quite pricey, but it's completely worth it. I do buy the 125ml tub and it lasts me for at least 4-5 months depending on how generous I am with the amount I use. They also sell limited edition packaging at each airport. The tops are very colourful and unique to each place. I highly recommend getting them at the duty free airport before boarding your flight.

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 18 jours
Marina M. • il y a 2 jours
There is an SPF 30 version available! Search "Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30". You can find on Kiehl's site, Sephora, Ulta, etc.