BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 #6 in Facial Cleansers

This specially formulated gentle foaming cleanser helps remove dirt and debris without over-drying or stripping skin. In addition to dissolving excess oil and dirt, this pH-balanced cleanser helps maintain skin’s natural balance. Formulated with Squalane, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, our gentle face wash is suitable for all skin types.

• Gently cleanses without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils
  • Helps dissolve excess oil, dirt and debris
  • Formulated with Squalane, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil
  • Tested for safety and gentleness
  • pH-balanced
  • For all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply Ultra Facial Cleanser

• After cleansing, apply a small amount to clean fingertips
  • Gently massage into damp facial areas in upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area
  • Rinse thoroughly or remove excess with a damp wash cloth

Key Ingredients
Squalane
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized

Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricot Kernel Oil Is Extracted From Apricot Kernels Contains Vitamin E And Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Within Our Formulas, It Helps Moisturize And Soften Skin. .

Vitamin E
Naturally Occurring In Plant Leaves And Skin, Vitamin E Is Known To Help Neutralize Skin-damaging Free Radicals. In Addition To Antioxidant Protection, Vitamin E Is Often Used In Moisturizing Skincare Products.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Decyl Glucoside,Glycerin,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Acrylates Copolymer,Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate,Lauryl Glucoside,Sodium Chloride,Pentylene Glycol,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Distearyl Ether,Behenyl Alcohol,Methylparaben,Laureth-2,Propylparaben,Sodium Methylparaben,Squalane,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Tocopherol,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid

• Is this product is good and worthy?? Does it brightens s...4 Answers
  • will this help with acne 2 Answers
  • Âżque sensaciĂłn deja en la piel?2 Answers
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser
  • "I have been using Kiehl's products since I was 13 years old.... I'm 26 now and I still LOVE all of their products. I began using the facial cleanser about 3 years ago and I have noticed a huge difference. My sensitive skin no longer has random breakouts, it says soft and clear all the time! It easier removes make-up and makes my skin feel fresh and clean even after a long day or a tough workout. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with or without sensitive skin" in 53 reviews
Angelina M.
Review for: 5.0 oz more...
Let me just start off with saying I’m pretty impressed with this product. It has a very thick gel like consistency (which has a mild scent that smells a little of sunblock to me but I don’t mind it). But with this product being pretty thick that means a little will go a long way. It only takes me about one-two pea sized amounts to make sure my face is left squeaky clean with no makeup residue (or dirt/gunk). As makeup residue or dirt/gunk is what will makes me break out, this product helped me prevent breakouts by making sure every pore in my face was makeup and dirt free! Thanks to this product I can now say goodbye to all my pesty breakouts. I will definitely be recommending this product to friends and family in the future and I can’t wait to try out more of Kiehl’s products! (I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own)
Lahela M.
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
I should start this review by noting that I do have a sweet almond oil sensitivity (it breaks me out something fierce!), so I wasn't expecting to really like this product. Sweet almond oil is a perfectly fine and acceptable facial oil, but it screws up my skin like crazy, and SAO is used in this product.

So, I still wanted to test the product out, so I tried using it on my chest and up my neck in the shower. It wasn't particularly drying or stripping, though it wasn't as gentle as my HG, preferred facial cleanser La Roche Posay Toleriane Hydrating cleanser. It gets rather foamy, but it's a rather thick gel that can be difficult to foam in your hands. I also would prefer a pump rather than a tube. I can't speak to it's makeup removing abilities, as I don't typically remove my makeup with a separate balm cleanser or micellar water, plus I wasn't really able to use it on my face. I did use this for a week or two, but then I started noticing acne along my jawline. I immediately stopped usage, and the acne on my jawline went away.

I passed it along to my partner for use (he doesn't have the SAO sensitivity), and he didn't have anything enthusiastic to say about it. He didn't like the scent. I would describe the scent as clinical powdery, nothing too strong, but nothing phenomenal. I'm not  a huge fan of added fragrance in things (I'm sensitive to scents AND picky), but I don't mind it too much in wash off products. Nonetheless, it still wasn't an amazing scent, but it was also noticeable enough for me to not really ignore it.

EDIT: I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Susie D.
Perrysburg, OH
This cleanser is amazing. I recently finished 6 months of Accutane. I was able to use this through out my whole corse of treatment without it being too harsh. After Accutane, I switched to Rodan and Fields and tried their soothe line. It made me break out like crazy!!! So I immediately tried to switch back to all my old products and with in 3 days, I could tell a significant difference of my breakouts! This cleaners is so gentle but it takes off all of your make up (mascara and eyeliner included.) For reference I have slightly sensitive, acne prone, combo skin. The travel sized face wash lasted me around 3 months and is only $10!
Courtney S.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have combination skin that leans more on the dryer side. I’ve really been enjoying this cleanser. It’s pH-balanced and that is always one of the first things I look for in a cleanser. I was pleased to see squalene on the ingredient list because my skin loves that stuff. It makes my skin fell clean but not stripped or dry. I always do a double cleanse to remove my makeup so I’m not quite sure how well this would do on its own at removing but it’s been a pleasant addition to my skin care routine. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kindra B.
Orem, UT
Review for: 5.0 oz more...
First off I am very picky about what I put on my face. I don't wear foundation, I usually stay clear of face lotions, ect. But I do wash my face & I only wash it with product I trust. I already have a good face wash so trying this was so nerve racking! I thought I wouldn't like it HOWEVER I did! It was exactly like my $80 face wash. It went on smooth & came off like silk. My face felt so good after washing it with Khiels face wash. Obviously I didn't see a difference in my face from one wash so I used it for a solid month & all I can say is this is my new favorite face wash!
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: 5.0 oz more...
I’ve been obsessed with Kiehl’s products for years now. I use this everyday and it feels luxuriously thick and lathers up nicely. I started using this cleanser because I was stripping my skin with harsh exfoliants and acne face washes that was doing more harm than good, especially in harsh winters or in humid heat. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin, with the power to really clean your skin and leave it completely squeaky clean of dirt, oil, sweat, and makeup. It’s super affordable, and it lasts fairly long.
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
Review for: 5.0 oz more...
This product does not claim to calm down redness in skin, but using kiehls ultra facial cleanser along with their ultra facial cream and cream eye treatment, I’ve noticed my skin is more even in tone and also texture! It may be because they use natural ingredients. The only reason I’m giving four stars is because I don’t care to much for the smell, but the formula is amazing. I’m so surprised with how much my skin loves this product! So, thank you oh so very much, Kiehl’s for gifting me your products to test out. 💕 #kiehlsgiftedme #complimentary
Monica C.
Review for: 5.0 oz more...
It was so quick to fall in love with this product. It is everything I look for in a facial cleanser!
A tiny amount goes a long way. It is soft and the gel like texture works into a smooth and silky feeling lather. My skin sensitive and this is gentle while still removing all of the makeup. After rinse my skin feels fresh and very smooth! It feels hydrated and nourished. This product does not strip my skin of its natural oils or leave it feeling dry at all.
I was hesitant about it’s packaging, it’s so different. I realized it is actually very simple and gives you all the details right in the front which I can appreciate. I am certainly recommending this product to you and all of my friends/family. Overall I am so happy I was given the opportunity to try this. I will be repurchasing my new favorite facial cleanser!

(Disclosure: I have been sent this product in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.)
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
A ph-balancing cleanser suitable for all skin types. I call it my facial in a bottle cleanser. It removes dirt and grime but doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils (they are there for a reason and I would like them to stay like that thank you). Packed with ingredients like vitamin e, squalane, apricot kernel oil and avocado oil it is gentle enough for sensitive skin but tough enough to get all the gunk out of your pores and skin. I really enjoy this cleanser and the way it makes my skin feel after using it.
Geraldine M.
San Diego
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
FANTASTIC product! I went into Kiehl's to purchase a serum and left with this small treasure as well. Asides from being a great travel item, it exceeding my expectations. As I've gotten older I've turned to brands that I normally had in the past "passed by." This cleanser does the trick- it is mild without a medicinal scent and thoroughly cleans my skin. It can get pretty dry in So.Cal but this doesn't strip my skin at all. I will be getting the full-size pretty soon!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have a friend who uses this brand but I want to know how well does it work with oily skin? Will is dry my skin up? How is it for sensitive skin?
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I have been using the oil-free Ultra Facial cleanser on my sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin; however, I think it may be drying my skin out too much. Would this be a better fit? I worry about it making my skin too oily.
Emily M.
Is it suitable for combination skin?
Rachel G.
State College, PA
How well does this product work with the Clarisonic?
aiswarya b.
Is this product is good and worthy?? Does it brightens skin??

Sephora