BY KIEHL'S

This antioxidant enriched shampoo is infused with a blend of thickening polymers, naturally-derived proteins and an Omega-6 essential fatty acid derivative to fortify and texturize thinning hair. Combined with these is a blend of nurturing Vitamin E and Rosemary, Peppermint, and Cedarwood essential oils (for a stimulating sensation on scalp), to create a gentle formula that helps reinforce hair strands for a noticeably thicker, healthy-looking appearance and improved scalp coverage.
Helps reinforce hair strands for a noticeably thicker, healthy-looking appearance and improved scalp coverage
Fortified with a blend of nurturing Vitamin E and Rosemary, Peppermint, and Cedarwood essential oils

How to Apply:
Apply shampoo to wet hair and massage uniformly with fingertips over entire scalp
Rinse
May use daily - or as often as needed - to help thicken hair and maintain a healthy scalp
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water

KEY INGREDIENTS
Cedarwood Bark Oil

Steam distilled from various types of cedarwood, this balsamic oil is known for its gentle astringent properties on oily skin and hair. Soothes and calms skin and is especially beneficial for sensitive skin.

Ultimate Thickening Shampoo

Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Coco-glucoside,Sodium Chloride,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether,Cocamide Mipa,Sodium Benzoate,Polysilicone-8,Sodium Methylparaben,Salicylic Acid,Carbomer,Ethylparaben,Eucalyptus Globulus Oil / Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Propylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Citrus Medica Limonum Oil / Lemon Peel Oil,Limonene,Tocopherol,Aminomethyl Propanol,Cedrus Atlantica Oil / Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil,Polyquaternium-16,Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Mentha Piperita Oil / Peppermint Oil,Isopropanolamine,Safflower Glucoside,Citric Acid

Alice B.
Kiehls has always been my go-to! I have hair that is medium in thickness and always wishing for ways to help boost my body and thickness. This product is effective and I would buy it over again! Kiehls is always the best!
Gabby S.
Philadelphia
AHHHHH-MAZING! My hair is soooo fine and sooo lifeless. When i use thickening shampoo my hair looks like I left the beauty parlor. I’m so obsessed with it and the outcome of my hair. It’s pricey but worth it!
Cecilia L.
Seattle
Great product! After noticing my hair beginning to thin, I can feel my hair getting healthier every time I use it!
valerie R.
The best product for the best price! It really makes volume to my hair ( I have thin hair without any volume ). It's effective! I would recommed this!
Amna A.
Nottingham
I've been using this shampoo for a while, it's fantastic gives my hair volume and a little bit thicker