BY KIEHL'S

This antioxidant enriched shampoo is infused with a blend of thickening polymers, naturally-derived proteins and an Omega-6 essential fatty acid derivative to fortify and texturize thinning hair. Combined with these is a blend of nurturing Vitamin E and Rosemary, Peppermint, and Cedarwood essential oils (for a stimulating sensation on scalp), to create a gentle formula that helps reinforce hair strands for a noticeably thicker, healthy-looking appearance and improved scalp coverage. see more...

Alice B.
Kiehls has always been my go-to! I have hair that is medium in thickness and always wishing for ways to help boost my body and thickness. This product is effective and I would buy it over again! Kiehls is always the best!
Cecilia L.
Seattle
Great product! After noticing my hair beginning to thin, I can feel my hair getting healthier every time I use it!
valerie R.
The best product for the best price! It really makes volume to my hair ( I have thin hair without any volume ). It's effective! I would recommed this!
Amna A.
Nottingham
I've been using this shampoo for a while, it's fantastic gives my hair volume and a little bit thicker