Kiehl's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap uploaded by Joe G.Kiehl's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap uploaded by Kelly M.Kiehl's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap uploaded by Kelly M.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• This highly efficient scrub soap, made with sloughing Bran and Oatmeal, thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells, helping to alleviate roughness on tougher areas such as elbows and heels.
  • Thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells
  • Made with natural oat bran, oat kernel and pumice to help alleviate roughness on tougher areas such as elbows and heels
  • Refreshing scent to invigorate the senses
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply:
Gently massage body with bar to cleanse and help relax fatigued muscles
Not formulated for use on face
KEY INGREDIENTS
Oat bran

Oat Bran is a species of cereal grain whose seeds are extracted from the outer casing of the oat. It is believed to be an excellent skin-soother and conditioner, while aiding in the exfoliation of dead skin, thus encouraging growth of new skin cells.

Oat Kernel Meal
The outer layer of the oat kernel is a solid source of dietary fiber, an excellent natural exfoliant, and absorbent of surface oil. Oat Kernel Meal is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Pumice
Pumice is a rock of volcanic origin formulated with silicates of aluminum and alkali metals and used as an abrasive and a bulking agent. This natural exfoliant helps remove dead and rough skin, for a smoother, fresher surface feel.

Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap

Sodium Palmate,Sodium Cocoate,Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Parfum / Fragrance,Pumice,Limonene,Sodium Chloride,Avena Kernel Meal / Oat Kernel Meal,Avena Sativa / Oat Bran,Tetrasodium Etidronate,Pentasodium Pentetate,Linalool,Citral

Kiehl's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap
  • "My boyfriend LOVES this stuff. He was super leary when I brought home a scrub for him saying he was "too manly" to care about such things. He uses it just about every week and its kept flakey dry skin at bay! I love that he loves it! Definitely a must buy! " in 3 reviews
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
While I prefer more powerful, chemical exfoliation for the back of my arms where I get rough patches, I can't get over the intoxicating scent. It feels wonderful, but it's really the smell that brings me back to buy this bar.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
My boyfriend has used this body soap before and he liked how it has the exfoliating balls to trae your acne in your body and it did help him remove his acne after around 2 weeks of using he wont stop using this bar soap now.
Hayley K.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love all kiehls products, my boyfriend got this soap for Christmas and I decided to try it out (even though it says for men) and it did not disappoint. It feels so good on your skin, it is rough which I like but I know some people don't like that, but it exfoliates very well and smells so good! We've already gotten more and will definitely continue to buy.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I bought this bar soap from Saks Fifth Avenue after hearing among things and I thought it was just okay. My skin felt soft after using it but I was expecting more exfoliation. I also feel like it gets used up super quickly. I fee like it only lasted a month or so.
Ali Z.
This. It's scrub soap is amazing! It will leave you feeling silky smooth. After I exfoliate I finish it off with a quick scrub down with this and always feel and look glowy!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I'm not usually a big of this brand because usually reacts with my skin. I got this body scrub for my husband because he was looking for a type of body scrub that was quote manly. He used this in the shower and happen to like it a lot. It has a really nice scent to it and he said he happen to like it. He needed a scrub after going out fishing. It wasn't that expensive and it seemed to do the job
Jennifer D.
Honestly, I don't think that you can ever go wrong with Kiehl's and this Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap is no exception. It smells fantastic, it is made of high quality ingredients and because the scrub portion is made of oatmeal and bran, it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. My husband loves it.
Chalena C.
Los Angeles, CA
never mind that this product is "for men"... this is an amazing body scrub, you can really feel it sloughing your skin when you use it. It's got a great light scent too. I don't use scrub often so having this around to use a couple days a week is fantastic, really a tough scrubbing soap bar. Have repurchased multiple times!
Otto P.
Sunnyside, NY
I use this soap when i want a deep clean and to exfoliate my skin. it gives a good scrubbing and prepares the skin for lotions or self tanner. It is a luxury item and could be priced for some people and I have never seen it on sale. The good think is you can get a free sample of most Kiel's products to try before purchasing and they have a generous return policy for products if you do decide to purchase and do not like the product.
Lily Z.
This is one of the best bar soap! Natural exfoliate with oatmeal and other natural ingredients! Smells a little citrus...I suggest to cut it in half before open so the soap won't stay soft in the soap dish. I used it only once a day and it lasted me about 2-3 months it's a very good value, not too expensive.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
Does this help remove acne?

back