Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle

by Kiehl's Since 1851

Our most popular Ultimate Men’s Shave Cream ... Spiked with Menthol and Camphor, this superb cream formulation provides an incomparable skin effect for “Close Shavers,” of a quality heretofore unknown.

• Our most popular Ultimate Men’s Shave Cream
  • Spiked with Menthol and Camphor
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply:

• We recommend shaving after a warm bath or shower and/or after using the Kiehl's facial scrub appropriate for your skin type
  • You may also apply a damp, warm towel to the face prior to shaving
  • Smooth on a small amount of shave cream (just enough to cover shaven area)
  • No water is needed, just glide your razor for a smooth shave
  • Follow with a Kiehl's toner and moisturizer suitable for your skin type

Key Ingredients

Camphor
Camphor is naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.

Menthol
Menthol is a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.

Sesame Oil
Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid,Squalane,Polyisobutene,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 60,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Myristyl Alcohol,Sesamum Indicum / Sesame Seed Oil,Triethanolamine,Dimethiconol Stearate,Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Methylparaben,Xanthan Gum,Tetrasodium Edta,Sodium Pca,Stearyl Alcohol,Menthol,Chlorphenesin,Olea Europaea / Olive Fruit Oil,Elaeis Guineensis / Palm Oil,Propylparaben,Menthoxypropanediol,Allantoin,Camphor,Butylparaben,Sodium Hydroxide,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle!
Weymouth, MA
Not too sure about this product. I like the way it smells and I really like the menthol effect but I think it may be just a bit too thick. Didn't get a really close shave with this.
Nashville
I know this product is geared towards men for the most part, but it is just as effective on women and shaving our legs. The great thing about this shaving cream is the menthol, as it makes the hairs stand on end so you can truly get a nice, close shave. I feel so silky smooth afterwards!
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
The Woodlands
Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle uploaded by James D.
This product changed my shaving experience forever! It’s makes shaving so much easier. The smell is pleasant as well. It’s affordable but cost more than your average shaving cream. It’s worth every penny. I wouldn’t shave with anything else. Have repurchased this product many times. Would never go back to the basic shaving cream. This is a must need!
Franklin Sq, NY
My boyfriend loooooves this stuff. I've used it on my legs and it's awesome but I felt like I was wasting so much of it so I just leave it for my boyfriend to use. His face is so silky smooth after it's so awesome.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been shaving with a terrifying old-school safety razor for years now but with a hurried morning routine and terrible commute sometimes it was too much to dig out the ol' badger hair brush and bar shave soap and do the whole thing (especially to just trim up my scruff edges) That's where Keihl's brushless comes into play. In a fraction of the time I get a nice cream lather and a perfectly close shave just as if I'd spent forever doing things the old fashioned way. The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth unlike some other shaving creams I've tried.
Briarcliff, NY
Such an amazing cream. This gives me the closest shave on my whole body and I rarely get ingrowns using it. Pairing it with one of Kiehls aftershaves really helps to prevent the razor bumps too! Great price
Belford, NJ
My husband had red itchy razor bumps since he can remember. A friend recommended Kiehl's and his razor bumps disappeared after a few weeks. He has very coarse hair that grows back by 3 o'clock but this shaving cream allows him to get a super close shave and I've noticed a difference in the softness of his skin as well. Amazing stuff. He gives a tube of this to friends as a gift because he loves it so much and wants to share this awesome product. I can't believe a product actually worked on his razor bumps!
2,684 reviews
This is a great shaving cream. My husband loves it and it is the one that he regularly uses. It isn't drying and his skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate at all.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my boyfriend and he didn't like it because he said it clogged up his razor. I have been trying to give it a chance since and I surprisingly haven't had that problem with my Venus razor, but I find that the cream is really thin. It doesn't feel any different from using a conditioner as shaving cream. Could be different on my legs though!

Looking for your answer?