Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream Blue Eagle

Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream Blue Eagle

An unscented men’s shave cream for sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream Blue Eagle!
Keren B.
New York
This shaving cream is wonderful I never cut myself when I use it. It also smells good.
Shaun J.
Best shaving cream out there - allows your skin to heal, to be fresh, and to not end up with cuts and bumps.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a very thick shave cream. It not only lathers well, it leaves skin moisturized!
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I received this product in my Birchbox Man for November and I love it. I am 1/2 Sicilian and 1/2 German, I have a very corse beard and this product with a disposal razor went righ through it! Another great this is is sentless so it won't compete with an aftershave lotion.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
This is my favorite splurge for shaving. It makes my legs so smooth! The tube lasts a lot longer than I originally thought it would, which makes it a better value.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is one of my holy grail shaving creams! I always come back to it and it never disappoints if you have sensitive skin prone to razor burn then get this now! I always buy it in the big jar and it lasts me around 2-3 months of mostly daily shaving.
Luke S.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is definitely one of my favorite shaving creams of all time. As someone with sensitive I tend to gravitate towards Kiehls products because of how they cater to people with easily flared skin. I shave everyday for my job and this shaving cream goes on like butter and leaves my skin super soft and razor bump free. This is a premium product and the price is higher than the drugstore brands, but luckily Kiehls sales representatives often give you a TON of free samples.
Rosalie L.
Lawrence, MA
It helps my razor glide with no nicks I get a silky smooth shave on my legs and under arms
Alan L.
Plano, TX
Sometimes you must pay the price for quality and this is the best cream out there. No annoying "sporty" scent to conflict with your choice of after shave products and rich and moisture-laden to boot. Always worth a counter visit at Neiman's.
Enrico P.
Cleveland, OH
Kielhs has been a game changer for my skin. I originally set out to find a daily facial moisturizer and found Facial Fuel, which I've now used every day for the past 6 years. I was then introduced to the Brushless shave cream as a sample packet. A little bit of cream goes a long way and can usually coat my entire face. It provides a close, smooth shave and I love how my skin feels after using it. I haven't had a razor bump or razor burn since using it.

Looking for your answer?