BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This facial mask instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores skin’s healthy, rosy appearance over time.

Formulated with Cranberry Extract, an antioxidant packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory Turmeric Extract, this unique mask also contains micronized Cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the mask off after use.

How To Apply:

• A rinse-off formula to be used after cleansing and toning skin, allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes.
  • Recommended for daytime use.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Turmeric

Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used historically to treat skin imperfections and improve the brightness of skin.

• Cranberry
    A berry rich in antioxidants and natural source of resveratrol. the crushed Cranberry seeds in the formula exfoliate, leaving skin feeling renewed and looking energized and radiant.

• Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

• Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Sorbitol,Bentonite,Butylene Glycol,Silica,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed,Pentylene Glycol,1,2-hexanediol,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Polysorbate 60,Polyacrylamide,Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides,Glycerin,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Laureth-7,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract,Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Leaf Extract,Menthol,Epilobium Angustifolium Extract - Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,Aminomethyl Propanol,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil

• Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mas...5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this! How is it??? 5 Answers
  • I've seen my cousin use it but our skin is different. Do ...5 Answers
Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
  • "Perfect for anyone with rosacea not too harsh on the skin. Very gentle so also good for sensitive skin after i use it my skin feels and looks better" in 12 reviews
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING. I got this recommended by the worker at Kiehls after complaining about my oily skin and discoloration. I tend to have a lot of redness and the oils bloat my nose pores up. I tried this last night and it felt nicely tight. The product is full on egg yolk yellow due to the Tumeric (it smells fine) and I left it on for quite a while. It cleared out my pores, and I woke up the next day without having to blot any oils out. The cranberry seed doesn’t do much exfoliating, but I love how thick the product is. When you put it on, it does feel like a mask. When washing it off, you should take your time, massaging it into your skin. My skin looks smooth and it really does even out your skin tone. All the rosacea around my nose and chin is pretty much gone for the time being. Didn’t expect how much I LOVE IT
S C.
Irvine
I got a sample of this from kiehl’s store. The smell is delicious, and after using I can feel my skin very smooth. The cranberry seeds are like scrubs so they do exfoliate your skin a little bit. The cons are it’s really not easy to wash off the cranberry seeds as they tend to stick to you skin. And it doesn’t do much to improve the skin, given the difficulty of washing off, I would not buy a full size product as it will take me forever to use up.
Tiffany J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mask, during puberty I suffered from horrible breakouts and tended to pick at them. So now I suffer from dark spots and recently I seen a kiehls store and decided to stop by. The lady that assisted me recommended tuermic & cranberry seed for brightening and fading the dark marks on my face. It's been a week and I really do see the lightening, I love the cranberry seeds; they exfoliate the skin leaving a smooth finish. And on top of that, I have such oily skin and maybe it's just me but knowing the history behind tuermic I feel less oily while wearing makeup. It's a such a great product. :) Kiehl's Since 1851 'Turmeric & Cranberry Seed' Energizing Radiance Masque (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
That’s really perfect turmeric&cranberry seed energizing radiance masque. It’s a little bit expensive , but it’s very good product. Smells very good. I buy it at Nordstrom “kiehls”. There was good salesKiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
Alyssa D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It’s a nice product. It smells good and dries fairly fast. It does sting the skin a little bit but in a good way. Makes me feel like I’m not applying some random mud to my face. My skin does look more glowing after.
Sarah C.
West Palm Beach
This mask is life changing! Normally when using a mask you don't see immediate results but with this one you do. It does not over dry your skin and it evens out your skin tone. I will continue to repurchase! Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
Gloriana A.
This is one of my favorites masks EVER! I use it once a week when I feel that my skin is dull. I also love the smell and that some how it helped with some hyper pigmentation I had. The price is awesome and if you buy the trios the value is even better! Khiels doesn’t disappoint I definitively recommend this mask
Tray ✨.
This mask feels great and definitely wakes the skin up! I love using it whenever my skin is feeling tired and dull. It’s a little hard to rinse off though and I have to use a wet towel to get it all off, but I love I love how it makes my skin look and feel!
Christine P.
Used this about three times now. I love how it makes my face feel smooth afterwards. A lot of people complain about the seeds being hard to remove but I just wipe them off with a wet towel. I love that they use turmeric and am hoping it’ll help with how my face reacts to seasonal allergies.
Piya T.
I bought this mask because of the turmeric as it is revered in Central & South Asia for its antiseptic & anti-inflammation properties. Needless to say I use this mask when I feel a bump on my face. I use it as a whole face mask and also spot treatments. Leave it on for 30 mins and rinse off. The bumps and the redness are less visible after use. I don’t recommend using it at night bc turmeric will stain the pillows and you can’t get it off. Note that turmeric was also used as dye for its yellow hue in the old days.
Lela P.
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield , CA
I've seen my cousin use it but our skin is different. Do any of you have oily skin and still works good? I know its a bit pricey and i wouldn't want to buy it and then end up not liking it because of my skin. Thank you.
Bailey S.
I've been wanting to try this! How is it???
Victoria H.
Is there samples for this mask?! Kiehl's

Sephora