BY KIEHL'S

This facial mask instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores skin’s healthy, rosy appearance over time.

Formulated with Cranberry Extract, an antioxidant packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory Turmeric Extract, this unique mask also contains micronized Cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the mask off after use.

How To Apply:

• A rinse-off formula to be used after cleansing and toning skin, allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes.
  • Recommended for daytime use.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Turmeric

Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used historically to treat skin imperfections and improve the brightness of skin.

• Cranberry
    A berry rich in antioxidants and natural source of resveratrol. the crushed Cranberry seeds in the formula exfoliate, leaving skin feeling renewed and looking energized and radiant.

• Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

• Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Sorbitol,Bentonite,Butylene Glycol,Silica,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed,Pentylene Glycol,1,2-hexanediol,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Polysorbate 60,Polyacrylamide,Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides,Glycerin,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Laureth-7,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract,Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Leaf Extract,Menthol,Epilobium Angustifolium Extract - Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,Aminomethyl Propanol,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil

Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
  • "Perfect for anyone with rosacea not too harsh on the skin. Very gentle so also good for sensitive skin after i use it my skin feels and looks better" in 12 reviews
Isabel B.
I got this as sample when I went to pick up another product and I absolutely loved it. It smelled really good, and generally I don’t like turmeric but it didn’t bother me in this. It is a brightening mask, and when I took it off my face actually didn’t look as dull as it had before. Usually masks with masks like that I don’t notice anything but this really made a different. It’s expensive but I would definitely buy it again.
GioiaMia A.
Toms River, NJ
This mask is not as natural as I normally use, it is considered more ”skin care” in the beauty world. It's a little bit higher end but worth the money. It incorporates natural oils in the ingredients as well as some important ingredients to help treat and prevent wrinkles. It's lightweight and works wonders when used hand in hand with other Kiehls products.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I bought this for it’s “gentle exfoliation” and brightening purposes. While it’s not a BAD mask, I took off one star for each of those two things it claims to do but doesn’t. You also have to use some kind of gentle toner afterwards to get all the yellow from the turmeric out of your pores. You can’t see it with the naked eye, but it’s there.
Tiffany J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mask, during puberty I suffered from horrible breakouts and tended to pick at them. So now I suffer from dark spots and recently I seen a kiehls store and decided to stop by. The lady that assisted me recommended tuermic & cranberry seed for brightening and fading the dark marks on my face. It's been a week and I really do see the lightening, I love the cranberry seeds; they exfoliate the skin leaving a smooth finish. And on top of that, I have such oily skin and maybe it's just me but knowing the history behind tuermic I feel less oily while wearing makeup. It's a such a great product. :) Kiehl's Since 1851 'Turmeric & Cranberry Seed' Energizing Radiance Masque (Nordstrom Exclusive)
M A S H A S.
Long Is City, NY
It’s always in my mask collection. As soon as I run out I repurchase. Super clarifying, exfoliating and gentle. It feels amazing and refreshing on my skin and provides incredible results. It’s a winner!Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles, CA
That’s really perfect turmeric&cranberry seed energizing radiance masque. It’s a little bit expensive , but it’s very good product. Smells very good. I buy it at Nordstrom “kiehls”. There was good salesKiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
What I love about this product is that it leaves you with a tingly feeling and to me that shows that it's working. It's made to make your skin radiant and I think it does the job. I typically double mask with it but make sure you moisturize after because it could irritate your skin.
Alyssa D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It’s a nice product. It smells good and dries fairly fast. It does sting the skin a little bit but in a good way. Makes me feel like I’m not applying some random mud to my face. My skin does look more glowing after.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I know it sounds crazy, but my skin did GLOW after I used this mask. I didn’t expect to see a difference after just one use but I did. My skin was noticeably brighter and more radiant. It also smells amazing. Kiehl’s has kind of an expense line of masks, but I think it’s definitely worth the price. I would recommend this mask to anyone.
Gloriana A.
This is one of my favorites masks EVER! I use it once a week when I feel that my skin is dull. I also love the smell and that some how it helped with some hyper pigmentation I had. The price is awesome and if you buy the trios the value is even better! Khiels doesn’t disappoint I definitively recommend this mask
Bailey S.
I've been wanting to try this! How is it???
yesenia T.
Terra Bella, CA
I've seen my cousin use it but our skin is different. Do any of you have oily skin and still works good? I know its a bit pricey and i wouldn't want to buy it and then end up not liking it because of my skin. Thank you.
Victoria H.
Is there samples for this mask?! Kiehl's