BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This facial mask instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores skin’s healthy, rosy appearance over time.

Formulated with Cranberry Extract, an antioxidant packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory Turmeric Extract, this unique mask also contains micronized Cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the mask off after use.

How To Apply:

• A rinse-off formula to be used after cleansing and toning skin, allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes.
  • Recommended for daytime use.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Turmeric

Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used historically to treat skin imperfections and improve the brightness of skin.

• Cranberry
    A berry rich in antioxidants and natural source of resveratrol. the crushed Cranberry seeds in the formula exfoliate, leaving skin feeling renewed and looking energized and radiant.

• Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

• Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Sorbitol,Bentonite,Butylene Glycol,Silica,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed,Pentylene Glycol,1,2-hexanediol,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Polysorbate 60,Polyacrylamide,Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides,Glycerin,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Laureth-7,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract,Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Leaf Extract,Menthol,Epilobium Angustifolium Extract - Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,Aminomethyl Propanol,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil

• Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mas...1 Answers
  • Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mas...5 Answers
  • How well has this worked for those of you with sensitive ...1 Answers
Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

Start your review of Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Perfect for anyone with rosacea not too harsh on the skin. Very gentle so also good for sensitive skin after i use it my skin feels and looks better" in 12 reviews
FL
I love this mask! It is great for smoothing my skin out and evening my skin tone! I definitely feel as though it shrinks my pores/helps them not look as noticeable. I love using this mask before makeup! I would 100% recommend this mask! I've had friends come over just to use it!
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite mask of ALL TIME. $50 for 3.4oz of face mask is expensive for me, however, I will continue to repurchase. This product is perfect for days I don't wear makeup. There are immediate results after removing the mask - glowing, exfoliated skin. I love love love this product!
Zion, IL
Loving my face right about know. Would definitely recommend this product for normal facial skin. The scent of mask is pretty decent. Received my product in a monthly subscription box. Highly recommend this product Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
Brooklyn
Every single time I use this mask, I see a nice glow! I usually leave it for 15 mins on my face, wash it off and come on GLOW! I believe it’s the turmeric in the mask that makes the skin glow. I would definitely recommend this mask to my friends.
This mask is amazing! Makes my skin feel so smooth, and radiant. Also helped with the texture of my skin. Totally gentle on my sensitive skin. Never been disappointed by Kiehl’s. 10/10 recommend if you’ve been interested.
Tucson, AZ
I can’t get enough of this face mask! It has an amazing fresh(minty/honey) scent. As soon as I apply it to my face I can feel it working(it tingles a bit, but it feels nice) and when I rinse it off it instanty brightens my skin leaving it soft and refreshed. I have dry skin and this mask does not dry out my skin at all. I always receive compliments on my skin after wearing it. I would definitely recommend this mask!
It smells SO good and works like a charm when my skin is clogged and angsty. The turmeric doesn't stain my skin (though it certainly might stain paler people than me) and leaves me looking fresh and glowy. The cranberry seeds are a super gentle exfoliant and doesn't irritate me at all. By the time I'm done with this mask my skin feels like it's gotten a much needed lift.
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite mask not just from Kiehls, but from every other brand I've tried. It is a miracle worker as it minimizes my pores and downsizes my pimples after one use. The ingredients it is made with are great for the skin and I recommend this product to all my friends. It is well worth the money for sure.
Sacramento, CA
I've used about half a bottle so far, and It definitely does what it says it does. The only concern I have is about the size of the cranberry seeds, which act as an exfoliate when you rinse the mask off. Be gentle, as the size can be slightly abrasive.
This mask is very good and smelling I would think it wouldn’t smell that good but I was wrong it dries very quickly and the seeds are not as rough as they seem because they seem very large. After using this mask on my face is very glowy and hydrated.
Castaic, CA
I've been wanting to try this! How is it???
Terra Bella, CA
I've seen my cousin use it but our skin is different. Do any of you have oily skin and still works good? I know its a bit pricey and i wouldn't want to buy it and then end up not liking it because of my skin. Thank you.
Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask Vs. FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Ginger & Turmeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask Has anyone tried both and have a preference?
Kutztown, PA
How does this product work? I have wanting to try as I love the Kiehl’s line of products. Thank you!
Is there samples for this mask?! Kiehl's

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email