Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

A brightening face mask with Turmeric and Cranberry for energized, radiant skin.

Is this good for dry skin?
I’ve seen this face mask everywhere. Is it worth it?
Does this really brighten the face?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask!
Tamara T.
Utrecht Bessemerlaan 17
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Tamara T.
This is excellent!! It helps restores your skin’s energy and brightness! It also leave the skin feeling extra smooth!
soph G.
Brookfield
Good mask but not one I would use a lot because it makes my skin feel a bit dry. Couldn’t really see a difference in my skin but with routine use it would probably work. I really love this brand.
Alisa R.
New Castle, DE
Tried it few times and every time my face turned red. Doesn’t feel like allergy, more like too active ingredients for my skin. Because it’s instant working mask was left with red face just before going to some event. Not taking chances anymore
Tasnim N.
Clarksburg, MD
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Tasnim N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this mask for last 2 years & absolutely in love with this one. I instantly gives my skin a healthy glow & the exfoliating effect i get after using it is what i love most about it. It tends to make skin a but dry but if you hydrate your skin afterwards you’ll love it i bet
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Scarlett D.
I really like this product a lot but the only thing I don’t like is sometimes is hard to take off, but to be honest my skin feels good after this!!
Elsa Erika S.
Sm 501 M-1 Lote 8 Fracc.Porto Alegre Cerrada De Porto Grande Casa 6 A 77533 Cancún Q roo
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Elsa Erika S.
I got this más que because My friend highly recomendéd and then i start to use it once a week sense december and it feels really refreshing and hidratiying sensation and after u clean your face it looks really radiant #Loveit. Yes i Will definitely buy it again.
Easha K.
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Easha K.
I am sharing my own experience of using Kiehl’s turmeric and cranberry masque: •It helps me to reduce inflammation and soothes my skin nicely. •It does not burn on my T-zone, some other masks do sometimes. •It helps me to reduce acne •Exfoliates nicely and removes dirts from pores •Brightens my skin afterward •Makes my skin softer after each application •Reducing the redness of my skin day by day •It gives a cooling effect on my skin I enjoy [product:kiehl’s-turmeric-&-cranberry-seed-energizing-radiance-mask] so much for healthy-looking skin and will purchase it again.
Kira M.
Manchester, NH
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Kira M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried this for the first time after receiving a gift card from a coworker during this past Christmas holiday. The Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask was one of the samples I chose along with my purchase at that time. I found it to be a nice pick me up, that helped brighten my skin and exfoliate during the rinse off process thanks to the cranberry seeds that are part of the mask. I like that the ingredients help brighten my skin and am hoping that will help eliminate some dark spots with repeat use. I have gone ahead and purchased a full size as of today from Sephora online (my go to place since I have Rouge status and rewards points), Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask and look forward to receiving in the mail. I enjoyed purchasing it directly from Kiehl's as it came very quickly to my mailbox with a nice handwritten note from one of the local stores in my area where must have shipped from to my house.
April N.
Marietta, GA
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by April N.
Absolutely love this mask. I use this once a month and leaves my skin smooth. Would definitely recommend.
Wendy H.
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Wendy H.
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask uploaded by Wendy H.
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s a great clay mask. It has some cranberry seeds in it, so there are some jagged edges. It does take a while for it to dry, so definitely find something to do while this is on. Then you rinse it off and exfoliate your skin. I do think this brightens the skin, but I would be careful since it has the seeds, especially near the eye area. It does tingle and because it’s a clay mask, it will dry up a little in the jar if you forget about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...