Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion uploaded by Daphne S.

BY KIEHL'S

• Helps to optimally hydrate and reinforce skin's defenses against free-radical damage
  • Helps to improve texture and tone
  • Blended with Fairly-Traded Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Leaf Extract
  • Enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids

How to Apply:

• Apply to body after cleansing
  • Argan Leaf Extract

Indigenous to Morocco’s Atlas Mountain Region, this fairly-traded, organic Argan Leaf Extract is derived from the Argan Tree and contains natural polyphenols that have been shown to have antioxidant properties and further care for skin through its protective properties.

• Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion

Aqua / Water,Dicaprylyl Ether,Glycerin,Squalane,Alcohol Denat.,Isopropyl Palmitate,Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax,Magnesium Sulfate,Tocopherol,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Limonene,Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil ,Sodium Benzoate,Eucalyptus Globulus Oil / Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract ,Citral,Linalool,Citric Acid

Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion
  • "Absolutely love this lotion! If you have dry skin or even sensitive skin like me, this works great and has a great smell as well! The price is definitely worth it for this big bottle! I recommend it to everyone I know when they ask what lotion I use for moisturizing lotion!" in 7 reviews
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Great lotion! It's is really big and lasts for a long time. I only have to buy this like every 8 months. I use this on my legs after I shave and it makes them not be ashy or dry. I definitely recommend this.
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all Kiehl's products, and I am super excited that they have a whole Kiehl's line at Equinox. I lather myself up in their body lotion after my shower post-workout and my skin usually feels really nice and soft throughout the day. Definitely recommend this product!
Courtney M.
huffman
I seriously can't say enough about this product! I used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks on my belly and I didn't get a single one! It's not because I have good elasticity, I already had stretch marks before using this product.
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
I love this lotion. It has such a great texture, and I love the smell. It reminds me of herbs and fruity pebbles. The argan oil does something amazing to my skin!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This lotion smells amazing like citrus fruit, which makes it a great option regardless of the season. It absorbs in 10 minutes or so, therefore it is best used at night or when you have a bit of time to linger in a bath robe. It is moisturizing and it leaves the skin feeling great. A definite repurchase.
April O.
Toms River, NJ
This is a perfect summer type of body lotion.
It is thick in consistency but feels lightweight on the skin. It is easily and quickly absorbed by the skin.
I also like that the scent isn't overwhelming.
The only con I could think of is it isn't as moisturizing or long lasting as some I've tried, but it feels clean and light. Again, perfect for the summer when the last thing you want is to feel sweaty and sticky!
It also doesn't hurt that the bottle lasted me quite some time. I recommend trying this.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Love! I've never met a Kiehl's product I didn't love, and knowing this my family and friends make sure I receive about a year's worth around the winter holidays. I mostly use their body products- not so much face. Still, as much as I love them I had gotten to a point where I had to ask myself if I loved Kiehl's for its ability or because of tradition. The addition of Argan oil however, made my mind up for me. It brought the corrective and lasting powers of the creme to an all time high.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
One of the best lotions out there for dry skin. The price can be a bit daunting but it is well worth it. Lotion has a scent but its not overpowering like some perfumed lotions can be. Excellent to use if you will be wearing perfume.
The lotions feels light when applying. Not overly greasy.
The best part about it is the moisture it provides to dry skin. You can apply it to your body and it lasts all day.
Vickie A.
Barrington, IL
This lotion is so great for someone that doesn't want lotion feeling heavy! It smooths out my skin and gives it a radiant look. I love this moisturizing lotion and it gives my body the tlc it needs. It doesn't feel oily and no residue comes off (it's not clumpy) it is a staple in my skincare and I find myself always going back to this lotion!
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
my boyfriend got me this for valentine's. i like to use it over coconut oil to soak things up a bit and make it dry faster. it's on the lighter/clean side of lotions. I wouldn't buy it on my own but i definitely am going to use all of it. I want to try the creme de corps next