Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion uploaded by Daphne S.

BY KIEHL'S

Hydrating antioxidant moisturizer for improved skin texture and resilience. This lightweight, readily absorbed lotion helps to restore softness and tonicity for radiant, healthy-looking skin. Blended with Moroccan argan oil and argan leaf extract, this naturally preserved formula is enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help optimally hydrate and reinforce skin's defenses against free-radical damage and help to improve skin texture and tone. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 'Superbly Restorative' Argan Body Lotion. Style Number: 258615. Available In Stores.

Courtney M.
huffman
I seriously can't say enough about this product! I used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks on my belly and I didn't get a single one! It's not because I have good elasticity, I already had stretch marks before using this product.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This lotion smells amazing like citrus fruit, which makes it a great option regardless of the season. It absorbs in 10 minutes or so, therefore it is best used at night or when you have a bit of time to linger in a bath robe. It is moisturizing and it leaves the skin feeling great. A definite repurchase.
April O.
Toms River, NJ
This is a perfect summer type of body lotion.
It is thick in consistency but feels lightweight on the skin. It is easily and quickly absorbed by the skin.
I also like that the scent isn't overwhelming.
The only con I could think of is it isn't as moisturizing or long lasting as some I've tried, but it feels clean and light. Again, perfect for the summer when the last thing you want is to feel sweaty and sticky!
It also doesn't hurt that the bottle lasted me quite some time. I recommend trying this.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Love! I've never met a Kiehl's product I didn't love, and knowing this my family and friends make sure I receive about a year's worth around the winter holidays. I mostly use their body products- not so much face. Still, as much as I love them I had gotten to a point where I had to ask myself if I loved Kiehl's for its ability or because of tradition. The addition of Argan oil however, made my mind up for me. It brought the corrective and lasting powers of the creme to an all time high.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
One of the best lotions out there for dry skin. The price can be a bit daunting but it is well worth it. Lotion has a scent but its not overpowering like some perfumed lotions can be. Excellent to use if you will be wearing perfume.
The lotions feels light when applying. Not overly greasy.
The best part about it is the moisture it provides to dry skin. You can apply it to your body and it lasts all day.
Vickie A.
Barrington, IL
This lotion is so great for someone that doesn't want lotion feeling heavy! It smooths out my skin and gives it a radiant look. I love this moisturizing lotion and it gives my body the tlc it needs. It doesn't feel oily and no residue comes off (it's not clumpy) it is a staple in my skincare and I find myself always going back to this lotion!
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
my boyfriend got me this for valentine's. i like to use it over coconut oil to soak things up a bit and make it dry faster. it's on the lighter/clean side of lotions. I wouldn't buy it on my own but i definitely am going to use all of it. I want to try the creme de corps next
Louise G.
This is by far my favorite body lotion - perfect for all seasons. The texture is the perfect combination - hydrating and not sticky. My skin glows and I am thankful for the affordable price. Kiehl's makes quality products and I would definitely purchase it again.
Grace P.
Bronx, NY
Winter Spring Summer or Fall Kiel's Argan Body Lotion is your friend. Some other body lotions I can't wear in the summer because it makes my body oily and some in the colder months can not use because it just doesn't absorb in and keep dry flaky skin "tamed". I want to fill my bathtub with it and "soak"!
rose r.
I bought this when the argan oil hype first started. It is a fantastic deep moisturizing cream. The giant pump bottle id convenient too. It takes some work to rub into skin but that's the only negative of this product