Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion

Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion

A lightweight, hydrating body lotion with Argan Oil.

Does this cream help with stretch marks/body wrinkles?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Absolutely love this lotion! If you have dry skin or even sensitive skin like me, this works great and has a great smell as well! The price is definitely worth it for this big bottle! I recommend it to everyone I know when they ask what lotion I use for moisturizing lotion!in reviews
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion uploaded by Fumiko K.
Although I have oily skin on my face, my entire body below the neck is extremely dry. Without any lotion or oil, my skin feels tight and painful because of extreme dryness even in the summer. I had a hard time finding a good moisturizer because I'm also eczema-prone and tried countless body lotions in the past including drug store brands, spa brands, brands sold only at doctor's office and high-end brands. And ultimately found Kiehl's Argan Body Lotion. The texture is somewhere between lotion and cream so it's not heavy, but the lotion is very moisturizing, mild enough for sensitive skin and also smells nice. The dispenser doesn't work well, which you see many reviewers complain about on Kiehl's website, but the lotion itself is superb.
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
I love this lotion. It has such a great texture, and I love the smell. It reminds me of herbs and fruity pebbles. The argan oil does something amazing to my skin!
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all Kiehl's products, and I am super excited that they have a whole Kiehl's line at Equinox. I lather myself up in their body lotion after my shower post-workout and my skin usually feels really nice and soft throughout the day. Definitely recommend this product!
Calla C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
This body lotion is the cream of the crop. It's what I have been using for as long as I can remember. It's gentle, unscented, and great for everyday use. I buy a bottle once a year - it lasts such a long time! I definitely recommend it to friends and family all the time.
Louise G.
This is by far my favorite body lotion - perfect for all seasons. The texture is the perfect combination - hydrating and not sticky. My skin glows and I am thankful for the affordable price. Kiehl's makes quality products and I would definitely purchase it again.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
jana B.
Bastrop, TX
Love this cream! I think it's worth the price and is amazing! The smell is great, not too greasy and just an overall good product
Annette S.
This is my favorite lotion by far!!! It makes me comfortable in my own skin which tends to be dry and itchy. A little goes a long way.
es L.
Fishers, IN
Argan is everythere these days?! why kiehls you ask because the argan is pure smells great, goes on your skin smoothly, and lasts forever. I repeat it LASTS forever!!!
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
Amazing! Moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I have noticed a major improvement in tone and texture with continued use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...