Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream

Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream

Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream

How do you apply this? Is it a cream you squeeze out?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream!
Ulyana P.
Naperville
Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream uploaded by Ulyana P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This deodorant really works! It doesn’t have any smell, but it actually does the job! I’ve been suffering from hyperhidrosis for a long time during my 20s.... it’s better now but I still have troubles finding the right deodorant that would actually keep my underarms dry and not smelly for the whole day! It’s a bit messy to use. I find it better to apply with my finger. It’s not sticky at all! Like a regular cream. [product:kiehl’s-superbly-efficient-antiperspirant-&-deodorant-cream] actually works!!!
Krina V.
Montclair , NJ
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. This is the literal BEST deodorant and anti-perspirant product on the market. It will last you forever AND it works all day long. It is gentle on the skin, does NOT leave marks on you clothes and is amazing. Unscented!
lori W.
Blanchard, OK
Ok. I am super excited about this deoderant. I love the cream consistency and the bottle and applicator. A little goes a long way. I will say that this deoderant is the best that I have ever used. It feela nice going on. Keeps my pits ultra dry. After it dries down, it feels really smooth and leaves no white marks. Will for sure lurchase this again. It is a bit in the pricey side, but you get what you pay for!!!
Laura M.
Saint Charles, IL
Literally one of the best deodorant ever! A tiny bit goes a long way, and I love that you can just work little bit off and use the roll on top and not get your hands dirty. It has a very subtle Unisex scent. My husband is definitely burn mine in a pinch and even says it’s as great as I think it is!
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This mask is Uber hydrating it definitely does not leave a residue it's not super brightening but I do feel better and more hydrated after I use it
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is incredible,it kept me from being sweaty after yoga class, nice light scent, only downside is that you have to apply it with your fingers.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this because of a recommendation from a friend. I was looking for a more natural ingredient deodorant. It was a little strange to me at first, since it's more like a lotion you put under your arms but it was effective! The one thing I will say is that you have to reapply if you are doing any strenuous activity!
Aryn L.
I love this stuff, I use it when my skin is feeling sensitive from razor burn or anything else. If you are used to a traditional stick deodorant, this may take a little getting used to as it is a cream product that you need to squeeze from the tube. I notice that it really helps reduce wetness, and my underarms feel so smooth and silky after using. It also doesn't leave any white marks or residue whatsoever. A lot of deodorant/antiperspirants claim that but this one really comes through on the promise! It has a 12.8% concentration of Aluminum chlorohydrate, which is the active ingredient to reduce perspiration.
Morgan B.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Was really surprised at how well this stayed on and held up! The smell wasnf too bad either
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cream uploaded by Emily B.
The very best deodorant on the market- hands down! I've tried every single deodorant available at drug stores, and have even tried prescription strength deodorant. Luckily, 8 years ago, I was in a wedding and a fellow bridesmaid told me about Kiehls deodorant. I tried it that week, and have never gone back. I've even converted most of my family to it. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh!