Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Eboni M.

BY KIEHL'S

Our unique preparation is an unscented, extremely gentle, yet efficient anti-perspirant and deodorant cream offering unique skin care benefits. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and conditioned with 24-hour protection against sweat and odor. Reduces underarm perspiration utilizing advanced micro-sized drying molecules for sheer absorption with no residue. Through our truly unique blend of ingredients, underarm hair will feel softer, resulting in a smoother shave experience. DIRECTION FOR USE: Utilizing our unique, ergonomic applicator, apply a small amount of the cream directly onto cleansed underarm area only, covering evenly.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Nyla J.
Nyla J.
I am extremely picky about which deodorant I use since most of them actually stink. I have tried Secret deodorants from the grocery store and I really don't like their wierd powdery smell, it just smells like armpits. Plus I've tried spray on deodorants from Dove and Nivea and they get the spray every but aren't strong enough to last. Not only does Kiehl's actually not smell bad, it completely blocks any odors ematating from your armpits, and the texture is like a lotion which is unlike any other deodorant I've used. My only con is that you have to use a substantial amount to coat your underarms and get that deodorant effect, which means the little tube runs at pretty quickly. But other than that (and the price!), it's the perfect deodorant!
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Lake Mary, FL
I thought this was okay I've tried others that worked but was recommended by a friend of mine and she praised it so I thought why wouldn't I try? It was an average anti-perspirant. The pro of this is that it doesn't have any perfume. The con is that it didn't hold up in Floridas weather. About an hour or so after applying it, it seemed as if I didn't put any on. I would not recommend this to a friend that is in hot or humid areas.
Linh V.
Linh V.
Irvine, CA
I bought this for my husband since he only uses deodorant with anti-perspirant and he loves it! Not only does it do the job, but it is not sticky, last all day, and doesn't it doesn't have any fragrance ( a plus for my husband). Since using this product, he hasn't stopped! Must try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!
Chantell H.
Chantell H.
River Falls, WI
Skeptic turned believer!!! This product is great! I have never liked any in scented deodorants because, well, they didn't mask the smells they were supposed to. This is a lotion form that works so much better than ANY other deodorant I've used; even the "clinical strength" ones. Absolutely recommend!!!
olga s.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I love Kiehl's products a lot but not this deodorant! It wasn't effective for me at all. I stayed wet under my armpits and stinky. I used it every day and I didn't even finish it. I have it to my mom. I can recommend it to people with sensitive skin and for those who doesn't sweat too much.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
First things first: I'm a sweaty Betty. All the time, not just on hot days. This is literally the only deodorant that actually works to keep me dry without irritating my sensitive skin. It has no scent, so I like a spritz of fragrance on top, but otherwise, this cream doe is awesome!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I was skeptical at first but this surprisingly dies the job of keeping me mostly dry and enduring I don't smell. I give it 4 stars because it sometimes doesn't keep me fully dry and the cost is a little more than I'd like to spend on an anti-perspirant/deodorant.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
A great deodorant , something new and different. Yes it last long and smells great. You can exercises and sweat all you can . The scent isn't strong. Yes, I will buy it in the near future and on amazon site. Yes I will get it again and I will definitely recommend
Keren D.
Keren D.
I really like Kiehl's deodorant. First of all, I really enjoy the packaging and look. The best parts about it are the lotion feeling, but not everyone likes how it comes out of a thin tube, so the process of applying takes a bit of getting used to.
olivia c.
olivia c.
This product did not completely keep me from sweating, but it did not have a scent that interfered with anything else I wore, and I really liked the applicator. I also think it was gentler on my clothing than other brands and would recommend!
S. W.
S. W.
How do you apply this? Is it a cream you squeeze out?
Eboni M.
Eboni M.
This deodorant is AMAZING! I've used it almost a dozen times in emergency situations. Whenever I am freshly shaved and forget to use my normal deodorant right away, this deodorant we carry in store saves my perspiring day. I've also used it when my secret is literally not working. It works immediately and doesn't leave an embarrassing residue on my black clothes like many others do. The smell is just fresh yet almost not there and I like the gentle cream formula. Excellent choice for the deodorant connoisseur. #musesofinfluenster #bebeautiful #beautyblogger