BY KIEHL'S

This hydrating anti-aging moisturizer incorporates both advanced and natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Beech Tree Extract for a multi-targeted approach.

• Corrects the most visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles
  • Lifts, smoothes, firms, re-texturizes and moisturizes for younger-looking skin
  • Incorporates natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Jasmonic Acid and Beech Tree Extract
  • Visibly reduces the signs of aging with a multi-targeted approach
  • Paraben-free, colorant-free
  • For all skin types, including sensitive skin

How to Apply Super Multi-Corrective Cream

• Apply evenly to cleansed skin and massage into face
  • Can be applied both day and night; in the daytime add SPF protection with Super Multi-Corrective Cream SPF 30
  • Can be paired with Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum

Key Ingredients
Jasmonic Acid
Jasmonic Acid Is Inspired By “signal Molecules” Secreted By Plants That Initiate A Self-repair Process. It Corrects Wrinkles And Fine Lines While Helping To Counteract The Loss Of Suppleness And Elasticity.

Beech Tree Extract
This Sugar Extracted From The Beech Tree Is Known For Its Ability To Improve Skin’s Firmness. Within Skincare Formulas, This Extract Helps Plump Skin And Increase Skin’s Density.

Ingredients

Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
This Fast-absorbing Form Of Hyaluronic Acid Is Known For Its Ability To Hold Up To 1,000 Times Its Weight In Water. Acting Like A Sponge, It Draws Moisture Into Skin’s Surface Layers And Expands As It Absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid Is Known To Help Smooth And Plump And Is Commonly Used In Skincare Products Intended To Visibly Reduce Facial Lines And Refine Texture.

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Dicaprylyl Ether,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,Isononyl Isononanoate,Isopropyl Isostearate,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Behenyl Alcohol,Dipropylene Glycol,Stearic Acid,Glyceryl Stearate,Palmitic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Carbomer,Arachidyl Alcohol,Caprylyl Glycol,Peg-100 Stearate,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Cetearyl Glucoside,Stearyl Alcohol,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Disodium Edta,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Adenosine,Limonene,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Lavandula Hybrida Oil,Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Sclareolide,Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil,Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract,Citric Acid

• Has anyone else had breakouts while using this product? It's one ...2 Answers
  • Is this corrective cream really worth the high price tag? Is ther...1 Answers
  • Is this for your entire face or is it an eye cream?5 Answers
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
  • "I LOVE the super multi-corrective cream, it is really moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling oily. It is great even for sensitive skin. I would recommend it and have recommended it to many friends and family. It is definitely worth the price, a little goes a long way." in 15 reviews
  • "This stuff absolutely transformed my skin from dull and dehydrated into a plump hydrated thing of wonder. I put this cream on at night and in the morning my face is ready for the long work day. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this cream and use it every day! It's not too thick and hydrates my skin. It absorbs well so it doesn't leave my face all greasy. I have sensitive combo skin and it works great for me. A little bit goes a long way. " in 7 reviews
Heather C.
Everett, WA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This lasts forever because it is also super dense in texture. It makes a difference in the texture and color of my skin. This is one product that I received in a Birchbox, and I have kept it in my rotation. It really lasts forever though! So I haven’t had to purchase very often! It feels super luxurious!
stefffa K.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Colorless more...
One of my best friends used to work at Kiehl’s and up until then, I’ve never even heard of the brand. She gave me a sample of this cream and ever since then I WAS IN LOVE. It’s definitely pricey but it’s a such a nice, thick (non greasy) cream. And it smells amazing! I love using it at night because i wake up with the most supple hydrated skin!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly beauty boxes and I do like it and the it made my skin feel. I’m a big fan of kiehls and this is yet another product that didn’t disappoint. The consistency of this is much thicker than others I’ve tried but it still didn’t have a heavy or greasy feel.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I have #oilyskin and I love the way this sits on my skin. It is very thick but does not feel heavy at all. It has a wonderful  smell and left my skin hydrated and feeling firm and ready for makeup. It is a little pricey but I think that this product is worth every penny.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
These is such a great cream! It’s definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. The cream is thicker than other moisturizers that I’ve used, but it absorbs into my skin so it doesn’t feel heavy. I really like the way it smells too. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
This cream feels wonderful on my skin, however it's more suited for dry skin due to the presence of ingredients such as shea butter. Regardless of the weight, I enjoy it and often apply it to the dryer areas of my combination skin.
Alexandra M.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Colorless more...
Probably not the best if you have oily skin. I use this mostly at night because it is so thick and creamy and luxurious. I really only use this in the am if I am especially dry. I love this cream and always feel like my skin looks plumped and hydrating after using. Def on the greasy side though and not at all lightweight
Amanda B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Colorless more...
The ultimate multitasker! This is a perfect day or night cream and truly does it all. Great for minimizing fine lines and wrinkles and restores elasticity. Very gentle formula and has such a refreshing and clean scent but non irritating. Will definitely be a repeat customer!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL more...
This is a great sunscreen. The formula is very gentle and sensitive skin and easy to use. It is not too thick and goes OK with make up. This product is a good value with natural ingredients. I would buy this product over and over again.
Stellalalalah T.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Colorless more...
When I first saw this product at the Kiehl's counter, the ingredients caught my attention. With use, I noticed my skin looked smooth and helped my bb cream apply more smoothly. I also noticed it helped keep my fine lines subdued.
Anne G.
Is this for your entire face or is it an eye cream?
Abby M.
Has anyone else had breakouts while using this product? It's one of my favorites, and it really makes my skin feel great. But if I use it daily, I have noticed a few odd spots here and there, which is unusual for me.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this corrective cream really worth the high price tag? Is there anything that comes close to working as well that isn't as expensive?