BY KIEHL'S

This hydrating anti-aging moisturizer incorporates both advanced and natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Beech Tree Extract for a multi-targeted approach.

• Corrects the most visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles
  • Lifts, smoothes, firms, re-texturizes and moisturizes for younger-looking skin
  • Incorporates natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Jasmonic Acid and Beech Tree Extract
  • Visibly reduces the signs of aging with a multi-targeted approach
  • Paraben-free, colorant-free
  • For all skin types, including sensitive skin

How to Apply Super Multi-Corrective Cream

• Apply evenly to cleansed skin and massage into face
  • Can be applied both day and night; in the daytime add SPF protection with Super Multi-Corrective Cream SPF 30
  • Can be paired with Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum

Key Ingredients
Jasmonic Acid
Jasmonic Acid Is Inspired By “signal Molecules” Secreted By Plants That Initiate A Self-repair Process. It Corrects Wrinkles And Fine Lines While Helping To Counteract The Loss Of Suppleness And Elasticity.

Beech Tree Extract
This Sugar Extracted From The Beech Tree Is Known For Its Ability To Improve Skin’s Firmness. Within Skincare Formulas, This Extract Helps Plump Skin And Increase Skin’s Density.

Ingredients

Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
This Fast-absorbing Form Of Hyaluronic Acid Is Known For Its Ability To Hold Up To 1,000 Times Its Weight In Water. Acting Like A Sponge, It Draws Moisture Into Skin’s Surface Layers And Expands As It Absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid Is Known To Help Smooth And Plump And Is Commonly Used In Skincare Products Intended To Visibly Reduce Facial Lines And Refine Texture.

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Dicaprylyl Ether,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,Isononyl Isononanoate,Isopropyl Isostearate,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Behenyl Alcohol,Dipropylene Glycol,Stearic Acid,Glyceryl Stearate,Palmitic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Carbomer,Arachidyl Alcohol,Caprylyl Glycol,Peg-100 Stearate,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Cetearyl Glucoside,Stearyl Alcohol,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Disodium Edta,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Adenosine,Limonene,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Lavandula Hybrida Oil,Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Sclareolide,Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil,Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract,Citric Acid

• Is this corrective cream really worth the high price tag?...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had breakouts while using this product? I...2 Answers
  • Is this for your entire face or is it an eye cream?5 Answers
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
  • "I LOVE the super multi-corrective cream, it is really moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling oily. It is great even for sensitive skin. I would recommend it and have recommended it to many friends and family. It is definitely worth the price, a little goes a long way." in 15 reviews
  • "This stuff absolutely transformed my skin from dull and dehydrated into a plump hydrated thing of wonder. I put this cream on at night and in the morning my face is ready for the long work day. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this cream and use it every day! It's not too thick and hydrates my skin. It absorbs well so it doesn't leave my face all greasy. I have sensitive combo skin and it works great for me. A little bit goes a long way. " in 7 reviews
💋Jen💋 P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I absolutely love Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream! I'm truly in love... I didn't know the definition of supple until I wore this moisturizer and a little bit goes a long way! This jar will last you a year. All you need is a dab with your middle finger mix it up with the tips of your finger and pat it onto your face until it absorbs. I usually use it at night because I have an oily complexion and it does give you a "dewy" feel. During the day I use half the amount. This is truly amazing and I've been using it for 5 years in my skin care routine.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
Why buy the smaller jar? It's like 20$ more for the big one! This cream is very rich but not heavy. I feel like a little goes a long way. It almost has a gel lotion hybrid feeling. I especially like using this cream on my neck and decolletage- it doesn't clog my pores and it keeps my neck and chest from feeling dried out! I always keep the deluxe sample size bottles around so I can use them for travel. Just scoop some from your full size jar into the travel size!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
My must have product right here! My skin has never looked better, I haven't worn cover up in two months because of how great my skin looks now. My skin tone is better, my texture is better, my skin is softer and I get compliments ever since I started to use the product. I 100% recommend
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Colorless more...
One of my best friends used to work at Kiehl’s and up until then, I’ve never even heard of the brand. She gave me a sample of this cream and ever since then I WAS IN LOVE. It’s definitely pricey but it’s a such a nice, thick (non greasy) cream. And it smells amazing! I love using it at night because i wake up with the most supple hydrated skin!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I have #oilyskin and I love the way this sits on my skin. It is very thick but does not feel heavy at all. It has a wonderful  smell and left my skin hydrated and feeling firm and ready for makeup. It is a little pricey but I think that this product is worth every penny.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
These is such a great cream! It’s definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. The cream is thicker than other moisturizers that I’ve used, but it absorbs into my skin so it doesn’t feel heavy. I really like the way it smells too. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas
I have been using this since it came out and replaced my previous face cream. I LOVE it! It is so light and does everything it says it does. I love the way my skin looks and feels.I feel this cream is more of night time use instead of during the day that’s just my opinion but it’s truly amazing and it actually helps with the anti-aging process and it also helps to retexturizing and fill in fine lines.everything like that again it’s so amazing I would recommend it.
Erin C.
Staunton
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
I loved this cream! It was perfect for my nightly routine and left my skin feeling very moisturized and actually helped with my dryness a lot. It’s a little pricey but for what it did to my skin I would definitely purchase it again.
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
This cream feels wonderful on my skin, however it's more suited for dry skin due to the presence of ingredients such as shea butter. Regardless of the weight, I enjoy it and often apply it to the dryer areas of my combination skin.
Heather C.
Everett, WA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This lasts forever because it is also super dense in texture. It makes a difference in the texture and color of my skin. This is one product that I received in a Birchbox, and I have kept it in my rotation. It really lasts forever though! So I haven’t had to purchase very often! It feels super luxurious!
Anne G.
Is this for your entire face or is it an eye cream?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this corrective cream really worth the high price tag? Is there anything that comes close to working as well that isn't as expensive?
Abby M.
Has anyone else had breakouts while using this product? It's one of my favorites, and it really makes my skin feel great. But if I use it daily, I have noticed a few odd spots here and there, which is unusual for me.