Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream

Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream

This fast-absorbing, lightweight cream moisturizer takes a multi-targeted approach to address the most visible signs of aging on the face & neck. Powered by PhytoMimetic Vitamin A, Chaga Mushroom, and Hyaluronic Acid, these three ingredients work together to become a supercharged anti-aging solution for wrinkles, tone, and texture.

Consumers agreed that while using our supercharged anti-aging cream:*

• 93% saw reduced wrinkles
  • 91% saw more even skin tone
  • 93% said their skin looked & felt smoother
  • 94% saw lines on the neck reduced

Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, or dye-free.

*Results based on a 12 week consumer test of 53 panelists in the US.

I love Kiehl’s products, does anyone have an opinion about this neck cream?? Any advice on a neck cream that does work? Thanks a million!!!!
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles on the neck?
Is this product good for someone in their 30s to start using?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream!
Product Highlights
I LOVE the super multi-corrective cream, it is really moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling oily. It is great even for sensitive skin. I would recommend it and have recommended it to many friends and family. It is definitely worth the price, a little goes a long way.in reviews
This stuff absolutely transformed my skin from dull and dehydrated into a plump hydrated thing of wonder. I put this cream on at night and in the morning my face is ready for the long work day. in reviews
...my skin. It absorbs well so it doesn't leave my face all greasy. I have sensitive combo skin and it works great for me. A little bit goes a long way. in reviews
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Tamara I.
It’s a nice face cream. My skin felt soft & glowy but it has an herbal medical smell that I’m not a big fan of. I didn’t notice any big changes in my skin but I also don’t have any big skin problems either. It didn’t break me out which is always a plus. The jar lasted a while, been using for a month and still have a lot left.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Shalyn B.
This is so good! I am thoroughly impressed with it. I have very very dry skin & this really hydrates me & keeps me hydrated. I love it for my face & neck. My skin looks brighter and I honestly feel a huge difference in smoothness. I’m hoping after extended use that I’ll see a difference in fine lines, it’s way to early to determine that. I highly recommend this!
Kelly B.
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Kelly B.
First off thank you #influenster and #kiehls for letting me try this... Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream at first i didnt know if i would like it its a tad greasy but a tiny bit goes a long way and its fragrance free i personally like fragrance but it didnt bother me that there wasnt a fragrance so let me start off a little goes a long was its a tad greasy but it absorbs quickly and DOESNT make your face feel like a slimy mess but dont use alot at once a lil goes a long way but i will say this i fell inlove with this it made my face feel so soft and moisturized my dry patches where gone 4 good on my temples wich no matter what i use it always comes back but not eith this stuff it hasn't came back also my face seemed more refreshed and my face looked better too i actually used this for a week and a half and u can see in the video i didnt even put a dent in the jar this will last me forever I definitely will buy another jar in the future when this runs out thank u #influenster and #kiehls
Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Ashley K.
I really enjoyed this cream! It was an overall nice moisturizer that sank into my skin quickly. I tend to have dry skin and worried this might not be enough but it was still enough to feel very well moisturized! I often forget to put lotion on my neck or don’t focus on that but I have been using this on my neck and décolleté and have noticed the skin in that area feeling more smooth. The scent of this product is very natural and not overwhelming. Overall I really like this product and will likely purchase again once I finish this jar! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Brittney H.
Cartersville, GA
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Brittney H.
I have only been using this product for 3 days now and I am in love. It is so moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling very hydrated but not greasy at all. It is very gentle on my skin. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
LaShina M.
Shreveport, LA
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by LaShina M.
I absolutely love this cream! The smooth, silky texture is so rich and luxurious. I have normal skin that tends to go oily as the day goes on, so for me, a little goes a long way. I’ve both layered this under my makeup as well as wore it on a bare face. It gives my skin a youthful glow, looking healthy and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Sheetal K.
Orland Park, IL
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Sheetal K.
I absolutely love using Kiehls! This one specifically is great and helps keeps my skin moisturized. It helps with aging and since I am in my mid thirties, I am all about proactively taking care of my skin. I like the smell and texture.
Jennifer S.
Vero Beach, FL
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Jennifer S.
I received this cream as a complimentary gift from Influenster so I can try and review. I love the scent. It has an earthy natural scent. I can almost catch a hint of lavender possibly. I love this it’s a thick consistency and I use it at night. It soaks Into my skin and it immediately feels so soft. I used this for a few weeks before reviewing so I could give an honest review. It has definitely left my skin a lot softer and it has more of a glow. I’d Definitely purchase this once I used it all!
Dana V.
Williamstown, NJ
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Dana V.
I just started using this product yet and i can’t wait to see results!!! Kiehl’s products are the best and was so excited to receive this! texture is super smooth with no residue and smell is nice and minimal
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream uploaded by Crystal H.
I was skeptical of this product as it seemed too creamy and wasn’t a fan of the smell however I gave it a try and glad I did because it turned out to be impressive. My face had to adjust and experienced a little natural exfoliation but no irritation. The texture of my skin has been smooth since using the product and I don’t notice a smell now. I would recommend trying this product. Great package and color too!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Viktoriia B.
N Highlands, CA
il y a un an
Kiehls Super Multi-Corrective Cream Girls, i need your opinion on this cream .. is it really as effective against wrinkles as it is said to be? or is it just an ordinary moisturizing nourishing cream ... I really appreciate your opinion, I look forward to your honest answers?
Joseph G. il y a 6 mois
I know you asked for a girls opinion but for what it’s worth, I have worked in dermatology and dermatopathology research for years and this product is not great, from ingredients to actual consumer experience. Despite having a somewhat clean ingredient list, it has good intentions but the execution just isn’t there. It doesn’t penetrate the surface of the skin very well, it doesn’t provide much of a smoothing effect or reduction in wrinkles. It hardly hydrates rather than making you skin feel slick. It has this silicon feel to it. I would say there are many other products out there for wrinkles for this price point.