Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+

by Kiehl's Since 1851

Dermatologist Solutions™ Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen SPF 50+, formulated with a 100% mineral based filter in a lightweight, gentle lotion that sensitive and acne-prone skin will find non-irritating and comfortable. This sheer sunscreen, lightly tinted to enhance the natural skin tone, delivers powerful UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection that helps prevent sunburn and decreases the risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging caused by the sun (wrinkles, sagging, dark spots).* Infused with antioxidant-powered Vitamin E, this formula helps fight the effects of damaging free radicals.

Fragrance Free – Paraben Free - Chemical Filter Free Sensitive Skin Tested – Universal Tint

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • 100% mineral filter sunscreen
  • Universal sheer tint to enhance the natural skin tone
  • Paraben Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Chemical Filter Free
  • How to Apply:
    Use daily after applying your targeted treatment and moisturizer.
    KEY INGREDIENTS
    Titanium Dioxide

Naturally occurring mineral with a high refractive index to physically block UV rays. Most appropriate for sensitive and acne-prone skin because it is more gentle than other UV absorbing chemical sunscreens. Works to provide powerful yet lightweight broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection.

• Vitamin E
    A well known antioxidant that conditions skin and helps protect against free radical damage.

• Super Fluid Uv Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum Spf 50+

• Active Ingredient,Titanium Dioxide 15.00% ,,Cosmetic Ingredients,Water,Isododecane,Dimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Undecane,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Caprylyl Methicone,Nylon-12,Butyloctyl Salicylate,Phenethyl Benzoate,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Silica,Triethylhexanoin,Isohexadecane,Tridecane,Dicaprylyl Ether,Talc,Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer,Aluminum Hydroxide,Stearic Acid,Pentylene Glycol,Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Iron Oxides,Aluminum Stearate,Peg-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Magnesium Sulfate,Caprylyl Glycol,Alumina,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Tocopherol,Propylene Carbonate,Benzoic Acid,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Peg-9

Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Does this stuff cause you to break out? How does it react to additional makeup on top? It’s a good price, so I’m thinking about purchasing for the summer to go under my makeup.
How does this one compare to the Drunk Elephant mineral SPF? I have been using this forever, and I want to try out the DE.
Start your review of Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
Its a sheer sunscreen with a little bit of tint in it which is almost natural to skin.I mainly like its consistancy which is like a watery lotion and it works great for my sensitive,dry skin with providing broad-spectrum protection.
Canada
Purchased at: L'Oréal Paris
Nope not at all do not like it plus it exploded from the heat destroying all my books and beach stuff when traveling to the Carribean. It's so liquid that it poured out like water
Sawbridgeworth
Didn’t realise that this product was a tan colour when I purchased it, which worried me but it blends straight into the skin and doesn’t leave an orange cast. It leaves the skin feeling a bit slippy after using. Would repurchase the non coloured version when this runs out.
Burnley, Lancashire
This product is so amazing! Always leaves me feeling really hydrated and the packaging is nice too, not overly fancy, I got it from selridges, and it's really gentle on the skin.
Paris
I love used this sun protection because It’s a light texture. It’s not oily and that’s perfect to used everyday before the makeup. A bottle stay for a really longtime
Montreal
It is a tinted like sunscreen. Very blend able and easy to apply. I use my fingers and add one drop of foundation to give colour n apply it all over my face
Purchased at: Kiehl's
Best UV mineral sunscreen. It finishes well and has a light tint for some coverage. It's safe for sensitive prone skin. Only wished it came in a larger size!
The only sunscreen my husband is not allergic to. He has sensitive skin. And all sunscreen product would cause him allergic reaction.
It has that usual spf smell. It doesn’t soak quickly so you either have to wait before applying make up or leave it as it is.
It protects, doesnt leave white cast at all but it stings. I have very sensitive skin. I definitely will not repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Jordan J. • 4 months ago
Nope - doesn’t cause me to break out which is another reason why I love it. It doesn’t sit on top of your skin so it works really great under makeup. It’s the only thing that can keep my face safe from a summer sunburn!