Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ uploaded by Amelia D.

BY KIEHL'S

Dermatologist Solutions™ Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen SPF 50+, formulated with a 100% mineral based filter in a lightweight, gentle lotion that sensitive and acne-prone skin will find non-irritating and comfortable. This sheer sunscreen, lightly tinted to enhance the natural skin tone, delivers powerful UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection that helps prevent sunburn and decreases the risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging caused by the sun (wrinkles, sagging, dark spots).* Infused with antioxidant-powered Vitamin E, this formula helps fight the effects of damaging free radicals.

Fragrance Free – Paraben Free - Chemical Filter Free Sensitive Skin Tested – Universal Tint

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • 100% mineral filter sunscreen
  • Universal sheer tint to enhance the natural skin tone
  • Paraben Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Chemical Filter Free
  • How to Apply:
    Use daily after applying your targeted treatment and moisturizer.
    KEY INGREDIENTS
    Titanium Dioxide

Naturally occurring mineral with a high refractive index to physically block UV rays. Most appropriate for sensitive and acne-prone skin because it is more gentle than other UV absorbing chemical sunscreens. Works to provide powerful yet lightweight broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection.

• Vitamin E
    A well known antioxidant that conditions skin and helps protect against free radical damage.

• Super Fluid Uv Mineral Defense Broad Spectrum Spf 50+

• Active Ingredient,Titanium Dioxide 15.00% ,,Cosmetic Ingredients,Water,Isododecane,Dimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Undecane,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Caprylyl Methicone,Nylon-12,Butyloctyl Salicylate,Phenethyl Benzoate,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Silica,Triethylhexanoin,Isohexadecane,Tridecane,Dicaprylyl Ether,Talc,Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer,Aluminum Hydroxide,Stearic Acid,Pentylene Glycol,Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Iron Oxides,Aluminum Stearate,Peg-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Magnesium Sulfate,Caprylyl Glycol,Alumina,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Tocopherol,Propylene Carbonate,Benzoic Acid,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Peg-9

Genny M.
I use sunscreen religiously (so much that I put on sunscreen even when I am working from home). The skincare people recommend you to layer the moisturizer and the sunscreen for the maximum effect. So I ditched my sunscreen + moisturizer and got this product.

It is very lightweight and really superfluid as the name suggests. This can be good and bad. I feel like if I don't really moisturize my skin well before putting this on, it can dry my skin. My solution to this is to prime my skin with a facial oil and a moisturizer. But the lightweight nature is nice because it doesn't melt off my face or sits on top.

It is slightly tinted (as opposed to the very cakey white sunscreens I have tried previously) and gives me a nice bright glow. But my skin tone is a bit dark. If your skin tone is much lighter, this might not work well. I think the tinted appearance also provides physical barrier to the sun rays.
Shakis D.
I love this product! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this sunscreen doesn’t irritate my face at all. It does leave a tint on my face but I’ve learned that a little goes a long way to avoid the product completely altering my skin tone. I highly recommend this product!!
Anita H.
Goes on light, even offers a light amount of coverage in the tint. Leaves not heavy or greasy residue. My skin is sensitive and doesn’t always react optimally with the product, especially when the climate is humid, which is why it loses one star for me.
Yoo-Jin K.
A solid, lightweight sunscreen that doesn’t feel dry or overly oily. I have the tinted version and lime that it provides light coverage. The sunscreen runs on the wet/ liquidy side so pour carefully onto fingers. Has a slight grainy/ mattifying feeling. Perfect for summer when you don’t want to be wearing thick creams. Best used with a moisturizer in other seasons so it doesn’t feel too dry! Overall love!
Jhajaira G.
Only sunscreen I have been able to use without it making my skin breakout. I like that it has a little bit of a tint and you can use alone without makeup amd it brightens up your face. Its non greasy.
Erica F.
Doesn't leave an oily face after use and has a light tint that matches with almost all skin tones so you don't look pale after applying like many sun screens. Plus it has a high spf which is great
Tabitha C.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen is super moisturizing and doesn't break me out. It isn't heavy on the skin and you can barely tell that you even have sunscreen on your face. Love this stuff!
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This is a very nice product but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite. I feel like it makes me break it. I do have very sensitive skin when it comes to break outs. I feel this would be a better product for someone who does not suffer from break outs.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My go to sunscreen for SPF protection. Kiehl's never lets me down. They have great quality products that actually work. I wear this one just about every day. Their products work really well for me, I would definitely recommend!
Dana U.
Precursor: I have normal to dehydrated skin that is breakout prone, but not overly sensitive. I find this sunscreen ok; PROS: it has a nice matte finish, wears ok under makeup, didn’t notice it breaking me out, natural tint on my fair-light skin tone—didn’t notice any white cast. CONS: it has stung upon application!
Genny M.
How does this one compare to the Drunk Elephant mineral SPF? I have been using this forever, and I want to try out the DE.