Kiehl's Super Fluid Daily UV Defense uploaded by Danielle D.Kiehl's Super Fluid Daily UV Defense uploaded by Elsa W.Kiehl's Super Fluid Daily UV Defense uploaded by Elsa W.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Help protect skin from the early signs of aging with our lightweight facial sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 50+. With advanced UVA/UVB technology and pollution protection, our formula helps defend against UV rays, pollution and free radicals. Our daily, non-comedogenic sunscreen absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish.

• Helps protect skin from environmental aggressors including UVA/UVB rays and pollution which can cause the first signs of aging
  • Lightweight formula absorbs quickly and leaves skin with a matte finish
  • Formulated with advanced UVA/UVB technology and pollution protection
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin

How to Apply Super Fluid Daily UV Defense

• Apply in the morning at the end of your daily skincare routine, avoiding the eye area
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly
  • May be used alone or under foundation
  • Explore our other sun care products to help protect against UVA and UVB rays
  • INGREDIENTS​
    Active Ingredients ,Avobenzone 3%,Homosalate 10.72%,Octisalate 3.21%,Octocrylene 6%,Oxybenzone 3.86%,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat.,Silica,Dicaprylyl Ether,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Dimethicone,Cyclohexasiloxane,Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Nylon-12,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Phenoxyethanol,Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone,Sodium Chloride,Caprylyl Glycol,Peg-8 Laurate,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Tocopherol,Isostearyl Alcohol,P-anisic Acid,Disodium Edta,Dodecene,Poloxamer 407,

Kiehl's Super Fluid Daily UV Defense
  • "Light weight and quick absorbing sun screen! No harsh scent and comfortable wear! Good for sensitive skin and lasts long! Doesn't feel greasy at all! Good size bottle for on the go! Highly recommend to others!" in 7 reviews
Rachel F.
Lufkin, TX
Purchased at: Dillard's
Ok so, this is a light sunscreen, is a white and on the thin side. The reason I’m giving it 3 stars is for the price of the product and the amount of product you receive. I rather spend the money on a product that works great and has more product for the price. It works for a sunscreen but there are others that are better and cost less and gives you more product for your money.
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
I love the high SPF factor and it’s so liquidy it spread so easily. It doesn’t leave a white cast to the skin or feel like anything at all. No greasy feel. I wear it under my makeup and a little goes a long way and it doesn’t break down my makeup or affect it! It’s awesome! Gotta keep the skin looking healthy and young and the easiest way to start is use SPF
Hailee C.
San francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. I was apprehensive at first because I hate how oily sunscreens can feel, on top of being thick. This sunscreen is amazing! It seems like it’s going to be oily and the formula is thin but it leaves my skin feeling great and soaks in quick! I don’t have to spend extra time rubbing it in and trying to get rid of the white sheen some sunscreens leave. And it smells great, and works!
Grace L.
Nashua, NH
A lot of sunscreens feel heavy on the skin, but this sunscreen absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves the skin feeling oily for only 1 minute after applying. Then the product is fully absorbed into the skin. Doesn’t have a harsh chemical smell, great for everyday use and protection against the sun. Not too pricey, would recommend.
Mikaela S.
I have very acne prone skin so sunscreen is very difficult to find since most typically cause breakouts. This Kiehl’s facial sunscreen is amazing! It doesn’t cause breakouts even after wearing it all day and also sweating in it. It is not greasy and leaves you with a matte finish.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usually would wean off of them bc they made me super oily when im already oily as hell! This one does not make me oily, its sooo THIN! & it dries down matte, but it doesn’t feel dry on the skin! I also love that its SPF 50
Rebecca C.
I love how lightweight this product is and it’s a plus that it moisturizes my face (spf included)! Score! It definitely meets my expectations. The only thing I would add is a better fragrance to it. I love fave products that smell delicious on my face. This kind of smells like sunscreen.
sarah o.
This has been part of my sunscreen rotation for many many years. No matter what the season, it works very well. I tend to reach for it during the humid spring and summer seasons since it's lightweight plus this gives off a slight matte finish. No shininess. Nope. After cleansing, I'll apply an essence toner (3-7 skin method depending on the season), serum, then this sunscreen. Be sure to shake well before applying. For sensitive skin folks, consider this product since it's fragrance-free.
Little L.
I really like this sunscreen. I actually got it to help cover a scar after I read about a blogger who used it for hers. I put it on daily on my scar and have also used it on my face. It's really light and a lot goes a long way! Definitely something I'll continue to use.
sid Y.
Leander, TX
LOVE this stuff. Best sunscreen ever and I love the application. Under make up is great, but without is awesome as well. Not oily, not thick, not sticky, just for me. Such and underrated sunscreen. Can’t get enough of this in summer.
Brooke 🌻.
Can you wear this if you have super oily skin ?