Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo uploaded by Erica M.Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo uploaded by Leslie B.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Infused with sunflower oils, apricot, a fortifying blend of Vitamin B3, B5, and B6, and a UV-protective filter
  • Conditions and moisturizes dry hair for long-lasting color in between salon visits
  • Helps hair to retain its vibrancy with a smoother, more natural look and feel
  • Paraben-Free, Silicone-Free, Sulfate-Free

How to Apply:

• Apply shampoo to wet hair and massage uniformly with fingertips over entire scalp
  • Rinse
  • To ensure optimal color preserving rotection, we recommend following with Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner

KEY INGREDIENTS
Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from apricot kernels contains Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Within our formulas, it helps moisturize and soften skin. .

Sunflower Oil
Sunflower Oil contains beneficial amounts of Phospholipids as well as high concentrations of Ceramides. Its strengthening and protective agents help to further nurture and condition dry or damaged skin. The resilient Sunflower extract is also known to care for sun-exposed and aging skin as a result of environmental

Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo

Aqua / Water,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid ,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Chloride,Glycerin,Peg-150 Distearate,Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate,Glycol Distearate,Ppg-5-ceteth-20,Sodium Benzoate,Panthenol,Parfum / Fragrance,Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate,Salicylic Acid,Propylene Glycol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Carbomer,Niacinamide,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil,Pyridoxine Hcl,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid

Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Best shampoo ever! Only stuff my husband likes to use. It is great for all hair types especially very dry or color treated hair!
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
Omg this shampoo is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft & I never have to worry about it stripping my hair of its color.
Kristen W.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite part of this product is the smell, but be careful if you have fine hair because your hair will get pretty greasy
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this shampoo solely because I love the smell. It's one of my favorite agents that I have ever come across. This shampoo gave my hair a lot of volume, I've never actually had a shampoo add volume to my hair before so this was a pleasant surprise. My hair also feels very soft and not dry at all like it sometimes is, especially in the winter. I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone looking to add volume and make their hair soft.
Cybelle F.
i bought the product one time from my local shopping mall. it was a bit expensive and the quantity was fair. they told me not to over use it. it doesnt produce foam i guess it's because it's organic. has a nice smell but leaves hair dry and brittle. i didn not like it.
Marcie L.
St, ON
I was able to get this product for 70% off as they were clearly it out at a Duty Free store and I absolutely love it. It has a beautiful soft scent that lasts and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I have also been impressed with the quality of my color lasting. I would definitely purchase this product again if I found it on sale. I don't think I would pay full price.
Claire M.
Love this hair feels super clean without feeling dry or stripped of all oils definitely keeps my colour fresher compared to other drugstore shampoos
Mimi B.
fantastic product works very well my natural hair. after using it my hair doesn't feel try and it nice good too

Sephora