Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Leslie B.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Paraben Free Silicone and Silicone Hair Helps to protect the color of your hair effectively. Helps maintain moisture and nourish damaged hair using chemicals.
With a mixture of sunflower oil and apricot. Contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Supplement with vitamins B3, B5 and B6 to nourish the hair to soften and glow for control and shaping. I do not bend.

Apricot Kernel Oil
, a natural fruit extracts extracted from apricot seeds, is a natural source of vitamin E. It has been researched for its beneficial effects on skin. (Available in Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, Crème)

Sunflower Oil
is high in fatty acid phosphorus. As well as having both Ceramides are concentrated in helping to trap natural fatty acids in the skin. Also available in Kiehl's "Baobab" Skin Theraphy, Silk Groom Serum, Wheat-Protective Silk Straightening Cream and Climate-Proof, Shine-Enhancing Non-Aerosol Spray.

• How does this work? What does it smell like? I am conside...1 Answers
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I haven’t noticed that my hair color is getting more vibrant, but it hasn’t faded. The container isn’t that big for the price you pay. It does make my hair feel soft and smooth and I have wavy frizzy hair. The smell is good almost like a salon conditioner.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I have used this stuff for almost a decade and I absolutely love it. It makes my dry color processed hair so soft, silky, and healthy. The apricot smell is just delicious. I am super sensitive to scents and have asthma, but I just love it. One of my friends started using it after she visited me... she doesn't even have color processed hair!
Lynn B.
Monroe, GA
This is my favorite conditioner for my color treated hair.  It works great, smells great, and it is very moisturizing.  My hair is curly, color treated and dry.  I purchased this at Neiman Marcus.  It is an awesome product and I've used it for years.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
After highlighting my hair I was in a fix as to which products to choose so that my coloured hair doesn't loose it's colour. So I came across this product and proved to be show quite good results. My hair colour is still intact and seems like it's not affected for bad. Good!
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love love love the smell of this product. It is a very thick consistency which I appreciate but I'm not sure of how much moisture it leaves my hair. As I'm washing it, it definitely feels smooth but once it's rinsed off, there's pretty minimal results. At least it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Feels great and also smells fantastic makes your hair soft and shiny and feeling brand new I would not be able to switch conditioners now that I have tried this one
Anna C.
Los Angeles, CA
There is a lot of product and a little goes a long way. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it for what it is. It smells amazing and keeps my hair smooth and healthy!
Amber D.
This smells so yummy and leaves your hair feeling soft and conditioned. And I'm so happy they put it in a squeeze bottle! It used to be in a screw off jar which could get a little messy. It's great for shaving your legs too 😉
Jamie M.
I love how high quality this conditioner is. It smells so nice and makes my hair feel so soft. My oily hair sometimes has problems with conditioners, but my hair did not get greasy from this conditioner. I would recommend this product!
Andrea M.
Linden, NJ
I was given the large bottle as a birthday gift and I have been addicted ever since. I use a lot of this due to my hair being dry but this has really helped with the dryness. I also sometimes use it as a CO wash
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
How does this work? What does it smell like? I am considering trying it.

Sephora