BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Stylist Series Creative Cream Wax

Kiehl’s Stylist Series Creative Cream Wax

This non-greasy cream-wax provides optimum sculpting and hair separation with a strong hold. Its "molding-friendly" texture allows for an easy application and creative styling. With a blend of Silk Powders and instantly-absorbed natural extracts, our unique formula provides strength and vitality to hair, allowing you to shape and control your style - for today's funky fashion looks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Stylist Series Creative Cream Wax!
carol Y.
Jericho, NY
I have used this cream wax for years and it is the best so far. It is not greasy and does not leave my hair with residue.
Diana H.
Woodbury , MN
Esta crema me encanta 😍 es súper buena la recomiendo muchísimo, desde la primera ves que la compré no eh dejado de usarla
Kalpanna S.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
The best wax and the smell is beyond delicious! The hair stays in places all day. Soft texture waves
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Pretty much exactly what I have been looking for in a molding wax. I like how beautiful this makes my hair feel and look. It's incredible. The biggest plus for me is that it doesn't make my hair feel solid, but instead it feels natural!
Kia E.
duisburg
I liked using it and it is very easy to treat It has a very good smell and texture I love it I recommend it ❤️
Coral G.
Such a nice and good product! It help me with my hair! Sometimes I didn’t  know what I should use in my hair, until a friend recommended me this product
tatiana C.
Valencia
It's easy to apply give us the opportunity to have a creative stylish finish also the fact that has natural extracts supper effective provides strength that I love ! Compared with alternatives is great I don't know how we can improve because it's such a great product

Looking for your answer?