Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-in-Cream
- For dry and damaged hair, delivers nourishing Olive Fruit and Avocado Oils at 3 times the concentration of traditional conditioners
- Clinically proven to reduce breakage up to 75%
- Olive Fruit Oil fortifies and smoothes the surface of hair
- Avocado Oil penetrates hair fiber and nourishes middle layer
How to Apply:
- Apply daily to damp hair, after shampooing, do not rinse
- Style as normal
Olive Fruit Oil
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.
Aqua / Water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Esters,Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate,Glycerin,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Parfum / Fragrance,Potato Starch Modified,Behentrimonium Chloride,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I just purchased this product and am waiting for ... Be the first to answer!
I always have a bottle of this conditioner in my arsenal. And I love to bring it when I travel because its rich and creamy.