BY KIEHL'S

• For dry and damaged hair, delivers nourishing Olive Fruit and Avocado Oils at 3 times the concentration of traditional conditioners
  • Clinically proven to reduce breakage up to 75%
  • Olive Fruit Oil fortifies and smoothes the surface of hair
  • Avocado Oil penetrates hair fiber and nourishes middle layer

How to Apply:

• Apply daily to damp hair, after shampooing, do not rinse
  • Style as normal

Key Ingredients
Olive Fruit Oil
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.

Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Esters,Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate,Glycerin,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Parfum / Fragrance,Potato Starch Modified,Behentrimonium Chloride,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

Amanda M.
Minneapolis
I normally have very hard to manage curly hair, this is extremely hydrating for my hair. It was very effective and I will definitely be buying this more in the future.
LauriceMAy G.
Las Vegas, NV
After giving birth to my youngest child, I noticed my hair falls off easily ( could it be the sleepless nights?) I knew I had to do something concerning my hair products. I wanted to try something that could help strengthen my hair. This product did just that and it also gives that refreshing/cooling feel on your scalp! Id highly recommend!
Kaylee L.
Little bit goes a very long way! I put this in my damp hair after showering and let it air dry. Hydrating and makes hair look healthier! Smells like the olive fruit oil conditioner. Applies like a cream but feels like a thick oil.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
This is such a good leave in conditioner it makes your hair supersoft and it doesn't make your hair hard after a dries off it's really good, the smells amazing and is just makes your hair really soft.
Kristen G.
bloomington , IL
i have extremely dry, frizzy and coarse hair. this has helped smooth my hair so much without making it feel greasy or flat. love love love!
Shireen A.
Glendale , CA
Make my hair soft and hydrated and treatment my hair and no frizzy I like this product so good
Gheed M.
Dubai, Dubai
I really love how soft and nice this product leaves your hair after you use it. My hair is very dry and damaged through coloring and bleaching, and as I've tried many other oils and strengthening creams this is definitely my favorite. However, with that being said, a little goes a long a way! This cream can leave your hair very greasy and dull for the rest of the day if used too much.
Naw A.
I use this after a shower when my hair is damp , I have thick curly dry hair and it really helps tame it. What I love about it is that it's very lightweight and not overly scented so you don't end up with a lot of product buildup or strong smells in your hair. It's great as an every day addition to your hair care routine.
momo o.
Montreal, QC
Anything Kiehl's is amazing. This leave-in product is great for right after the shower. Kiehl's products don't have a strong scent but rather soft and pleasant.
I always have a bottle of this conditioner in my arsenal. And I love to bring it when I travel because its rich and creamy.
Gaby L.
As usual Kiehls products don't disappoint. I really like this product and have been using it for years. It comparable to salon brands or in some cases even better. I have color treated normal hair that is straight and it works great
Kaylee L.
I just purchased this product and am waiting for it to arrive. I'm hoping this will help repair and prevent split ends and make my hair hydrated! Anyone have this and love it?