BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Our versatile oil concentrate provides smoothing for all hair types; product may be used on damp hair as a nourishing and smoothing treatment and styling aid, or on dry hair as a weightless finisher for softness and shine.

Formulated with Argan oil and Babassu oil extracted from Brazilian palm trees, Our leave-in treatment instantly transforms hair to a marvelously manageable, smooth, shiny finish.

• Formulated with Argan and Babassu Oils to nourish hair
  • Smoothes hair without weighing it down for natural and free-flowing movement
  • Warm, woodsy scent for enhanced sensorial experience
  • Paraben Free Leave-in Concentrate

How to Apply:

• Apply daily to damp hair, after shampooing, to smooth and style, or onto dry hair for a weightless, smooth and shiny finish
  • Style as normal
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Fair Trade Argan Oil
    Fair Trade Argan Oil
    Argan Oil (derived from the Argan Tree) has been valued for centuries and commonly referred to as “liquid gold” for it’s naturally rich poly-unsaturated fatty acids, including Tocopherols (Vitamin E), and Omega-6 and Omega- 9 fatty acids, which are known for having restorative and protective properties on the skin and hair.

Babassu Oil
    Skincare Grade Babassu Oil
    Oil extracted from the fruit of the Babassu tree found growing in the Amazon rainforest. It is known for its skin and hair moisturizing properties, which leave hair feeling soft, silky and smooth.

• Smoothing Oil-infused Leave-in Concentrate

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethiconol,Parfum / Fragrance,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,Orbignya Oleifera Oil / Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil,Linalool,Benzyl Salicylate,Hexyl Cinnamal,Benzyl Alcohol,Coumarin,Limonene,Eugenol,Isoeugenol

Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
This oils leaves my hair soft and shiny, it also smells really nice. One to two pumps is all you need. I put the oil on to my ends after I wash my hair and leave it to air dry. The price is also not very expensive, but if you want an alternative hair oil that’s cheaper, I’d recommend OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil
Ashley L.
Hudson
 I love this hair treatment! I never feel my hair being weighed down or greasy afterwards, it’s always shinier, smoother, and overall just feels better! I like ordering mine on Amazon because I can always get a fair price there this works wonders on my Fairly processed bleached hair!
Brisida N.
Staten Island , NY
This is fantastic! Leaves your hair smooth and silky! Also didn’t make my hair oily which was nice. I picked it up at Nordstrom’s it’s moderately priced. I love their product my hair and skin always reacts nicely to it. Would definitely recommend their products.
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to smooth out my frizziness after blow drying, works really well and has a super nice smell. You only need a tiny bit so be careful, just one pump for hair past shoulder length. I also use it when I wear my hair natuarally curly to help smooth the curls.
Isabella T.
Leonardo, NJ
I have been dying my hair for YEARS! So as you can imagine it’s very dry. I decided to try this out while on the search for something to help it. I have very thick dry hair and this works miracles. When i use it it now feels so soft and amazing.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is an amazing product. If you’re looking for more hydration, then this is for you. Since this does contain Argan Oil, and Babassu Oil. It instantly transformed my hair from nappy, kinky, curled locks..To smooth, manageable ones. Great product.
Aranza C.
El Paso, TX
This is like a tall drink of water for my hair. Used this for two weeks now and my hair whichnisbnormally dry and brittle is soft and untangled plus it does not weight down your hair and make you look like a greasy mess I would highly reccomend this product
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
This makes my hair so soft and smooth and I don't have to use a bunch of extra oils and smoothing creams afterwards. I love how light it is and it smells amazing. It also is nice that my skin is super sensitive and this doesn't bother me at all
Sam D.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely love the smell of this product! The texture is good-very similar to other products. It leaves my hair feeling light weight. The packaging is great. I bought it at Kiehls. I would totally recommend to others with dry hair!
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
I’m a huge Kiehls fan already so i tried this product bc my hair is super frizzy & curly! I leave this on damp hair & it smells sooo good plus it definitely decreases frizz & hydrated my locks! I am really satisfied with this product!