Kiehl's Skin Softening Body Lotion - Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit 8.4oz 250ml (for Men and Women)

BY KIEHL'S

Kiehl's blend of Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit, is accented by ginger and rounded out with soothing notes of soy milk and white musk. This harmonious aroma evokes imagery of the Kyoto Gardens in Japan - a peaceful place where dewy, white flowers of this pear often flourish. This fresh, floral aroma was mixed with the Brazilian-born Pink Grapefruit, which heightens the sensory experience with a rich sweet scent, imbued with hints of tropical Mandarin Orange. - Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit skin-softening body lotion is a superbly hydrating and soothing body lotion, that will help to leave your skin hydrated for 24 hours. The lotion is scented with an exotic fusion of Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit delicately accented by ginger and rounded out with soothing notes of soy milk and white musk. - Aromatic Blends represents Kiehl's authentic apothecary heritage of inspiring fragrance blends. Combining ingredients from around the world, our unique fragrances utilizie sustainable sourcing methods and the finest natural ingredients. Directions For Use: For best results, massage onto slightly damp skin after bathing or showering to seal in surface moisture. May be used daily or as often as necessary. see more...

Buy on Kiehl's
Anita A.
Erie, PA
Let me start by saying that I love Kiehls products and this lotion was no exception! My legs have a serious problem with being extra dry in the summer (I know, doesn't make sense, but they do), and this lotion lasted 2 days without the scaly skin coming back. The floral, fruity scent was fresh and long lasting on my skin, along with having the advantage of waking me up in the morning! Love this product!!
Janey K.
Riverton, NJ
I enjoy using the Kiehl's skin softening body lotion. I tend to use this during the warmer seasons as it has a light consistency and absorbs into the skin pretty nicely, especially when you just get out of shower. I usually apply at night and in the morning your skin feels real soft. I usually use this or the Caudalie's interchangeably.
Courtney A.
Urbandale, IA
I love the soft feel of this lotion and the way it makes my skin feel after use. I am a huge grapefruit sent lover and this does not disappoint! It is a bit expensve, but is well worth the cost to pamper yourself. Kiehl's ingredients are simple, effective, and good for your body.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this lotiion and the light lovely smell I use it daily and I got it from Ulta or you can get it from saphora. It is long lasting and keeps my skin super soft all day long I use it every day since i have super dry skin even living in florida where is it super humid
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is one of my go to summer fragrances and I love being able to use it in a hydrating lotion form too. It's not oily and doesn't leave you with a weird residue on your skin. The fragrance definitely grapefruit- but it has subtle floral notes that isn't overwhelming
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
To know Kiehl's is to love Kiehl's despite the generally high price point and the addictive nature of their dedicated shops. I find their products very effective and this one has a richer, more floral scent than most, although they do market it as gender-neutral.
Martha P.
I love the way this smells! It is very thick but doesn't end up feeling oily like a lot of lotions do. My husband is not the best when u t comes to moisturizing, but even he likes to use this lotion after his showers.
Lesly G.
I have used many Kiehls products & I have loved most of them. I did not love the smell of the Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit lotion. It made my skin feel fine, but I would not use again because of the smell.
Danielle Z.
The smell is amazing! Unlike most lotions I've used previously it left me feeling soft and smooth without that sticky post lotion feeling. It absorbs well and the product lasts! Definitely worth the price.
Lindsey M.
Allegan, MI
This lotion is AMAZING !! I am a fan of anything Kiehl's makes ,but this lotion smells so so good and it leaves your skin silky soft . My husband loves the smell of it also so it's not super feminine.