Kiehl's Skin Rescuer uploaded by Layla R.Kiehl's Skin Rescuer uploaded by Rachel J.Kiehl's Skin Rescuer uploaded by Genie C.

BY KIEHL'S

• Addresses both the short-term visible signs and long term premature aging effect that stress can have on skin.
  • Clinical results showed that 100% of those tested showed a significant improvement in overall skin quality, dryness and blotchiness.
  • The formula with Rosa Gallica Botanical Extract helps minimize skin's visible response to stress.
  • Mannose, a barrier protecting rare sugar, shields and helps maintain skin to promote recovery.

How to Apply:

• Massage a small amount of moisturizer onto freshly-cleansed skin

Key Ingredients
Rosa Gallica

Stops The Inflammation Response Reducing The Appearance Of Visible Stress Manifestations – Dullness, Redness, Blotchiness.

Mannose
Strengthens Skin’s Barrier Function, Making It Less Vulnerable To Future Stress And Premature Aging.

Chamomile
Chamomile Is A White And Yellow Daisy-like Flower. Chamomile Comes In Various Forms, Including Roman, German And Hungarian Flowers. The Extract Distilled From Chamomile Has Soothing And Comforting Properties. Certain Flower Extracts Are Used To Help Bring Out Highlights In Light Colored Hair.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Squalane,Propanediol,Undecane,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Tridecane,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Peg-20 Stearate,Mannose,Lauroyl Lysine,Cetyl Alcohol,Propylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Triethanolamine,Carbomer,Tocopherol,P-anisic Acid,Ectoin,Centella Asiatica Extract,Xanthan Gum,Ceteareth-25,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester,Rosa Gallica Extract / Rosa Gallica Flower Extract,Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine,Ceramide Np,Behenic Acid,Cholesterol,Ceramide Ns,Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract,Ceramide Ap,Ceramide Eop,Ceramide Eos,Caprooyl Phytosphingosine,Caprooyl Sphingosine,Citric Acid,Sodium Hydroxide

Kiehl's Skin Rescuer
  • "Like all products from KIEHLS this moisturizer is amazing! I have had eczema and acne problems with my skin. When my local kiehls counter recommended me this I was very skeptical of buying it so they gave me a sample and I have been purchasing this amazing moisturizer evenly since. It cleared up a rash I had on my face in two days and is this works great for oily or dry skin. I use this after I cleanse my face with their calendula facial wash. " in 6 reviews
Julianna B.
everett, WA
Seriously obsessed with this. I can get very dry skin, especially in the winter, and this helped so much! It’s also very effective at reducing redness and pigment discoloration, which I completely love!
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
so i just recently purchased this bc i have very mild rosacea (so my skin gets red and somewhat blotchy) and my skin is also really dry in the winter. so i got this and it's been working wonders and i've been using it for less than a month. i apply it every day after washing my face and it hydrates my face and i honestly have seen a difference in the redness of my skin. it has definitely gone noticeably down so i'm loving this product. pricey for the size but worth it if ur like me. only downside is i would only use it in the winter bc it's a very thick cream, so u probably wouldn't want something so heavy and moisturizing on ur skin in the summer
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
I love this as a night cream. It is thick but sinks in to the skin well. I have dry skin and have really enjoyed this. I purchased it at a Kiehl's store in England, but I imagine they sell it anywhere Kiehls is carried. I would repurchase if it were cruelty-free but unfortunately it is not. If you are not cruelty-free though you will love this.
Layla R.
Always with me because this I use as a foundation every day before putting make up on my face. Which helps to maintain my skin moisturized and reduces the redness I am dealing with. So soft and effective.
Julie B.
Aurora
This stuff is perfect for sensitive, easily irritated skin. It's great for calming the skin after using exfoliating treatments, waxing, swimming, sunburn, all around great product. Very lightweight too, so it can be used alone or under another moisturizer depending on the skin's needs.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
this was the first kiehls product i bought and i have to say it works wonders and got me hooked on the brand. this lightweight moisturizer makes my skin soft and reduced the redness. the pump leaves some product in the bottom so i did remove the cap to scrape the rest out.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I use this every time I wash my face. Perfect base for make or just as a moisturizer. Helps calm skin keeping redness down and a little goes a long way!! 3oz bottle last 4 months
Nedime S.
Kiehl's skin rescuer is a rich moisturizer especially good for dry winter months. I enriched this cream with Nia24 oil to get better results. If you have dry skin, you may like this one.
Maddy B.
I am absolutely obsessed with this, it has become my winter favorite. It keeps my skin moisturized without getting greasy and has also helped even out my skin tone overall. I would definitely recommend!
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever bought. I suffer from frequent stress breakouts and this stuff stopped them and left my skin feeling soft and supple. I saw an increase in the elasticity of my skin and I didn't get as oily. I recommend using a small amount first, less then a full pump. Because a little goes a super long way. I used it everyday in the morning for almost 11 months. Definitely recommend. I have oily skin just for reference.