BY KIEHL'S

Unscented With Aloe for Sensitive Skin Not tested on animals A favourite amongst our male patrons which leaves the skin soft, smooth with a cool, fresh feel. Ideally and for maximum shaving comfort, Kiehl's recommends shaving after a warm bath or shower and/or afterusing the Kiehl's facial scrub appropriate for your skin type. You may also apply a damp, warm towel to the face prior to shaving. Smooth on shave cream-no water needed-and glide your razor to the smoothest "Take-Off" imaginable… "Try it, you'll fly it"… Follow with a Kiehl's toner and moisturizer suitable for your skin type for a smooth 3-point Happy Landing! It's a "Hair Raizer." 150ml see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my holy grail shaving creams! I always come back to it and it never disappoints if you have sensitive skin prone to razor burn then get this now! I always buy it in the big jar and it lasts me around 2-3 months of mostly daily shaving.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
This is my favorite splurge for shaving. It makes my legs so smooth! The tube lasts a lot longer than I originally thought it would, which makes it a better value.
Kelli A.
Love this shaving cream! So nice and easy on the skin and great for all skin types! Pretty affordable too! Would definitely recommend
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Diego L.
This is my favorite of favorites I love this Shave Cream and the reason it's because I have a sensitive skin but when I shave my face this product don't make me redness or something like that