Kiehl's Since 1851 Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A rinse-off facial mask that invigorates and brightens skin's appearance. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This facial mask instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores skin's healthy-looking, rosy appearance over time. Formulated with cranberry extract an antioxidant packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory turmeric extract this unique mask also contains micronized cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the mask off after use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Piya T.
I bought this mask because of the turmeric as it is revered in Central & South Asia for its antiseptic & anti-inflammation properties. Needless to say I use this mask when I feel a bump on my face. I use it as a whole face mask and also spot treatments. Leave it on for 30 mins and rinse off. The bumps and the redness are less visible after use. I don’t recommend using it at night bc turmeric will stain the pillows and you can’t get it off. Note that turmeric was also used as dye for its yellow hue in the old days.
TIFFANY W.
I am in love with tumeric and it’s wonderful properties for our bodies inside and out.  When used on skin it has a brightening and tightening effect, the cranberry seeds give a slight derm abrasion effect.  It leaves you with bright, even smooth skin!
Allison K.
Love this product! I got it as a sample and will purchase it when done! It's affordable and leaves my skin bright and lovely! Very satisfied with the way it tingles and refreshes my skin! I would recommend it to friends too!
Hannat B.
Alpharetta , GA
This is one great mask for brightening your skin tone and clearing out any blemishes you may have. Turmeric is so good for the skin and knowing it’s in this mask, is what keeps me replenishing this product.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
I received this as a gift. I was slightly hesitant and first but have grown to enjoy the product. The scent is not my favorite. However, I can actually notice results after using this mask. My faces is smooth and radiant.
Lauren F.
This mask really does give you an INSTANT radiance boost! After use, my face always looks brighter and more youthful. The cranberry seed is a nice, gentle exfoliant, and I love the smell. Be careful what you wear when you use this, though, because the yellow color from the turmeric can transfer to your clothes or headband.
STACY M.
washington
I loved using this product but at one point my skin started to feel dry after using it a couple times. I’d recommend using this once or twice a month and use other products in between.
Alexa C.
Charleston
Makes my skin feel smooth and clear. The only thing I dislike is the mess, but it’s cleanable. The turmeric doesn’t stain your face either which is a plus. A bit pricey but worth it.
Huanne H.
Jersey City, NJ
This one is a hidden gem. Run don’t walk. The formula is amazing - it feels so natural and homemade and it tightens on your face with a slight tingle (not aggressive like the Egyptian clay you see everywhere).
Washes off with a gentle exfoliation and leaves your skin energized and smooth I use it on the weekend and love it!
Laura L.
Palm desert , CA
This mask is amazing. It really does brighten your face, and the little seeds in the mask exfoliate your skin and make it feel smooth and refreshed! Also, a little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I usually use this on the parts of my face that I want to brighten.