Kiehl's Since 1851 Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A rinse-off facial mask that invigorates and brightens skin's appearance. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This facial mask instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores skin's healthy-looking, rosy appearance over time. Formulated with cranberry extract an antioxidant packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory turmeric extract this unique mask also contains micronized cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the mask off after use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask really does give you an INSTANT radiance boost! After use, my face always looks brighter and more youthful. The cranberry seed is a nice, gentle exfoliant, and I love the smell. Be careful what you wear when you use this, though, because the yellow color from the turmeric can transfer to your clothes or headband.
Laura L.
Winchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing. It really does brighten your face, and the little seeds in the mask exfoliate your skin and make it feel smooth and refreshed! Also, a little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I usually use this on the parts of my face that I want to brighten.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried a sample of this but found it to even my skin tone and add a brightness to my completion. This mask also smells great and you don't need to scoop out a ton of product to evenly cover your face. I think the price is reasonable for the amount of mask you get!
Durva B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a glowing and brighter face after a few uses. Packaging is nice and very simple to use. Love using the mask atleast twice a week. Definitely exceeds expectations. Would recommend for all ages.. and would expect the customer to keep buying!
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask. The packaging immediately caught my eye with its bright colors and sleek exterior. The mask didn't strip my skin and even left it looking and feeling less puffy and much more radiant than before. Definitely worth the price tag.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product 5 starts just for the smell! It smells AMAZING!! Besides the smell of it l, it also does wonders. I use this about once a week and I have noticed my skin becoming more clear and not as dry.
Toby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mask I have ever used in my life!!! Seriously! It goes on really nicely and it feels wonderful. My skin is always soft and flowing after I take the mask off! 10/10 would recommend!