BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Smooths frizz, conditions dry ends, and controls hair without weighing it down
  • Protects hair from humidity and boosts shine, leaving hair clean, soft, and silky
  • Infused with a blend of natural oils derived from Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Soy Beans, and enriched with Vitamin E
  • For styles ranging from smooth and straight to curly and wavy

Key Ingredients:
Sesame Oil

Sesame Oil, Which Is A Refined Moisturizing Oil Derived From Sesame Seeds, Has The Same Emollient Properties As Other Nut And Vegetable Oils And Is Commonly Used As A Carrier Oil For Skin Care Products. Absorbs Easily And Softens The Skin.

Sunflower Oil
Sunflower Oil Contains Beneficial Amounts Of Phospholipids As Well As High Concentrations Of Ceramides. Its Strengthening And Protective Agents Help To Further Nurture And Condition Dry Or Damaged Skin. The Resilient Sunflower Extract Is Also Known To Care For Sun-exposed And Aging Skin As A Result Of Environmental Aggression.

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethiconol,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Parfum / Fragrance,Sesamum Indicum / Sesame Seed Oil,Helianthus Annuus / Sunflower Seed Oil,Limonene,Glycine Soja / Soybean Oil,Tocopherol,Linalool

Rhiannon G.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my ultimate go-to hair products. It has so many great minerals and vitamins in it too. I tend to get frizzy hair so I use this and it leaves my hair smooth and conditioned but doesn’t weigh it down like some other serums do. Leaves my hair clean and shiny. Great if you live in the humidity but also amazing if you live in a dry climate like I do!
Richa P.
Mt Juliet, TN
I am in love with this serum!! It works great in all kinds of hair and really helped my hair a lot!! It’s one of the best one compare to other brands. I have very frizzy and curly hair so this has definitely helped a lot! I recommend this to everyone!
Pam B.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is extremely thick and coarse, wavy and frizzy, and tends to be dry. I use 1 pump of this serum when I blowdry and straighten. It isn't too heavy or greasy, my hair never looks greasy or weighed down. It simply adds a lot of shine and smoothness. I notice my frizz is visibly reduced when I use this along with my GHD Air dryer & Platinum styler. My hair is in the best condition it has ever been and I believe these products are a large part!
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
First of all, I’d recommend this to anyone. Though Kiel’s stuff tends to be a little pricey at times, I’ve found myself to be a repeat-user if this product. Makes my hair super soft and Instagram-worthy!!
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair was so dry and sick, but after this product my hair become so shine and Smoth
The price is good, I use this brand more then 1 year and I like it so much
I recommend this product to all my friends
Diana B.
Victorville
I have used this for years off and on. Only gave it four stars because the scent is reminiscent of my dad's barber shop stuff but other than that it works great.
Jennifer J.
This serum works well. Did not weigh down my hair. Eventually, however, settled on a mix of Kiehl's Smoothing Oil-Infused Leave-in Concentrate and Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream which styled it to perfection!
Diana G.
houston
This has been my go to serum lately!! It really makes my hair look healthy and shiny without weighing it down or making it greasy like others do. I wish it would combat frizz more than it does but overall it’s great!!
Bonnie O.
Boston
Purchased at: Kiehl's
I wish Kiehl’s would make more hair products other than shampoo and conditioner. I love this product. A little goes a long way to give hair just the right amount of weightless shine for fairly thick, wavy and frizzy hair as well as straight hair. Great for styling straight or curly hair.
Jemma H.
Understated amazingness! I love that it removes my frizz and has little scent. For silky smooth hair it does better than any other serum I have had, packaging is clean and I would recommend this!