BY KIEHL'S

The line eraser with 10.5% Vitamin C. As potent as Retinol without the sensitivity. - Formulated with a 10.5% Pure Vitamin C, Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is clinically-demonstrated to improve overall skin texture, tone and radiance while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. - Superior results over Retinol at 8 weeks on skin texture, tone and lines and wrinkles. - Gives your skin a triple boost by stimulating collagen production, providing anti-oxidant protection and exfoliating skin to reveal healthier-looking skin. - Use both day and night under your ideal moisturizer. Direction For Use: Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply over entire face twice daily (avoiding the eye area). Can be used alone or layered under your usual moisturizer. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly. As the formula blends into the skin, you may experience a feeling of warmth. This sensation is normal. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
There’s literally nothing bad at all about this product-great texture,very easy to apply,little-to-no scent,great packaging,and very effective. This smooths skin and helps with fine lines and any minor issues,such as discoloration or static aging.
The price is slightly high but this is such a workhorse. I use it after cleansing and toning,but before moisturizing,as a serum-I adore this brand as a whole and I would absolutely refer anyone to this product.
I get mine on the brands site.Khiels is coming to Sephora by the Fall,so you can get it there very soon.
Mayte G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Who doesn't need an excellent vitamin C serum? I personally spend lots of time and money looking for a real good serum until my boss gave me this as a gift. I am 26 and I never had acne problems and hopefully I won't but my skin it's very very dry and this is helping a lot. It's not irritating at all, and doesn't cause any breakouts. My skin is looking brighter radiant and glowing thanks to Kiehls.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This product is a GODSEND! I was looking for a stronger product to supplement my current nighttime skincare routine and this was the winner. The effects aren't immediately visible - it took about 2 weeks to notice a significant difference, but once I did - WOW! No more budding laugh lines and my chicken pox scar on my forehead actually is less visible. Definitely splurging on this product again!
Wima M.
Briarwood, NY
great for wrinkles but you have to be patient with the smell - it is pretty strong and stays
Mardebelleza I.
No es un producto que me haya entusiasmado por que tampoco es que he visto los resultados que promete, de hecho estuve un poco cansada intentando acabarlo para poder comprarme otro lo antes posible ya que este no me funcionaba. Es muy caro no os lo recomendaria.