BY KIEHL'S

This rich yet easily-absorbed nurturing moisturizer provides vitamin-derived Panthenol, a superb skin softener, as well as naturally-derived plant proteins with Vitamin E to moisturize and soothe dry skin. Our elegant formulation can be used day or night to soften and smooth the skin or for optimal skin maintenance anytime. DIRECTION FOR USE: Massage a small amount of the moisturizer onto freshly-cleansed skin in upward, circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye-area. see more...

Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
For the little container I paid $25. This stuff has lasted me awhile but I find that every time I do use it, I end up with an extra pimple and really oily skin. This product could use some improvement in my opinion. I do like the packaging though, very easy to travel with.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I received this as a free sample in my Birchbox. I had heard of Kiehl's before, but never tried it because I wasn't sure about it and it can be kind of pricey. But after trying this face cream, I will definitely be a repeat customer. I put it on right before I go to bed.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Everything by this brand that I try is awesome quality and their moisturizers are so awesome , this one doesn't fail at all I definitely recommend.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Ohh yes very moisturizing face cream after washing and preparing my face it’s ok price Its effective. Product if you ask me gentle on the skin
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! CURRENTLY using this and love it. My skin is so soft, so moisturized for winter. Highly recommend to anyone with dry skin
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
It's okay I got this in a kheils gift set. I don't see myself buying this on its owns it just didn't seem to do a thing for skin.
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Es la mejor crema y es súper hidratante me deja la cara tan suave y sedosa que no necesito nada más para hidratarla
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
Great scent, really good moisturiser only thing I would say that's kinda bad is that it's not amazingly better than any other moisturisers I have that are quite a bit cheaper. Also it's a large pot & product dried round edges but I do really love it & if it's a gift etc I would really like it but wouldn't go out my way.
Lucy S.
Brotton, North Yorkshire
This is the best face cream I have used! I got given a sample size of this and loved it ever since! I have combination skin however it this cream worked perfect in me. I will be buying this product however it is a little pricey for the amount of product you receive.
Vivian D.
Such a 'meh' facial cream, I think I got talked into it by the sales assistant - it's nice and light but I didn't think it did anything for my skin. I used the whole pot to see if there were any visibly long term improvements, but no. Won't be buying again