BY KIEHL'S

Kiehls Musk Eau De Toilette Spray, 50ml. This modern version of our classic signature scent is based on the unique blend of Kiehls Original Musk Oil essence. Our special Musk recipe begins with an initial creamy, fresh citrus burst of Bergamot Nectar and Orange Blossom. followed by a soft floral bouquet of Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli. Finally, Original Musk Eau de Toilette dries down to a warm, sensual Oriental finish of Tonka Bean, White Patchouli and, of course, Musk. the soul of this distinctively modern scent. For both men and women. Scent not derived from animals. Not tested on animals. Spray applicator, Eau de toilette. see more...

Natalie L.
I never in my life have purchased a perfume until Kiehls Musk. I was very nervous because I actually had no idea what it smelled like, but I took the plunge and ordered it. This smell is so nice because I HATE floral pungent perfumes that are usually marketed to women. I feel like this is the perfect mix of feminine and masculine smells all in one, I use it every single day now and won't go back. The only downside is the size, I don't know how long it will last as I've only had it for about two weeks, but the bottle is pretty small.
Anne G.
Love this scent! I really like colognes and unisex fragrance bc i often think women's fragrances are too sweet. I think this is a classic smell, lasts very long, and smells very natural. I would recommend, but its definitely not for everyone!
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
i have been obsessed with this scent for 3 years. it is so old lady yet so mysterious. it is definitely dramatic but the control is in your hands. i love this scent!