BY KIEHL'S

Paige N.
Greenville, SC
I bought this from Sephora during their 20% off VIB Rouge sale this month after seeing the high reviews and knowing my hair was in desperate need of hydration. My hair is fine, colored, and long - it takes next to nothing for a product to weigh it down and feel greasy. Ya'll...this stuff DELIVERED. I saturated my hair according to the instructions (after a shampoo and towel dry), clipped it up into a bun, and left it for 15 minutes (instructions say 3-5, but I was going for the hydration gold). Rinsing it out thoroughly was really easy, and I was already impressed at how silky my wet hair felt. I blew my hair dry and straightened as needed afterwards. My hair is as soft as it was before I started having it balayaged blonde regularly! The hair pak did not weigh my hair down at all - I definitely have plenty of volume after using it. I came into it skeptical and came out a believer. I will be buying this product as long as they make it!
Michelle G.
This is by far the most nourishing hair masque I have ever used. This is a product where a little goes a long way. I have very long fine hair. No matter how much I refrain from blow drying my ends, they always seem to be dry. This masque, without fail, provides the moisture they need. The fragrance is also amazingly fresh and could be best described as something out of a high-end spa. I do warn that if you have fine hair, then you may want to use very little and concentrate only on your ends. I often use this simply as a treatment and not as a product I can use prior to styling my hair because of the high oil content.
Rose L.
I am impressed with the quality of Kiehl's products. I love olive oil in general for my hair and body, as it's just amazing, so of course I had to try this! I like it. It made my hair soft and not greasy and was less greasy than plain olive oil.
Emily S.
This hair mask was deeply nourishing and moisturizing. I received it as a free sample from Kiehl's website, and I will definitely be purchasing the full size product!
Caitlin T.
saskatoon
Wonderful Hair treatment!  only need a nickel sized portion and leaves your hair feeling super smooth and healthy.  Not as heavy as other deep treatment products.  I have fairly fine hair and this did not leave hair greasy, although i use very little and try not to use on roots.  Highly recommend
Andeng A.
Sharjah
I got mine as a gift from a friend. She told e she had heard good reviews about this product and that I have to try it. My hair was dry and thick. I had so much problem when combing my hair. I was honestly skeptic about trying this, but I decided to give it a try. I'd say that this product is awesome! After every use, hair becomes shiny, silky, smooth and manageable.