Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by Kiehl's Since 1851

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A nighttime oil that hydrates and visibly restores skin. Solutions for:- Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Midnight Recovery Concentrate restores and replenishes for smoother, healthier-looking skin all while you sleep. This powerful formula works at night when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors. A blend of oils including naturally-derived lavender, evening primrose, and squalene to deliver essential hydration and promote a softer, smoother, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits. Kiehl's is inspired by its rich heritage as an old-world apothecary, applying over 165 years' worth of cosmetic, pharmaceutical, herbal, and medicinal knowledge into the formulations. They utilize the finest natural ingredients and incorporate advanced scientific technologies to ensure the highest quality and most efficacious formulas without compromise. They are protective of the environment as they maximize the use of renewable, sustainable, and biodegradable ingredients. Kiehl's proudly stands behind the quality, efficacy, and safety of each of their products.

How does this Serum work? Should you apply with your hands or?Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Start your review of Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Liverpool, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have oily acne prone/congested skin but I love this oil. It doesn’t feel greasy and absorbs quickly. You only need a little bit too to feel moisturized. You don’t wake up the next day feeling like you have a layer of oil on your face either. I’ve seen my dry spots disappear. Doesn’t hurt that the scent is super relaxing!
Metairie, La
Don’t know what magic is in this but it works , skin smooth, texture nice, any fine lines looks diminished. Nice dropper, I had an half size bottle of this and it lasted forever so the price isn’t too much. I suggest anyone looking for an night oil to try this.
Inwood, WV
Omg! What can I say about this but Omg! It's the best product I've ever used on my skin. Makes my skin feel amazing. Not too oily. I have dry mature skin. So it's perfect to help my skin retain moisture at night. And I love the smell. I'll always have it on my shelf!
West Sayville, NY
I think I will be consistently repurchasing. This is an amazing standard to have in your skincare regime. Absorbs well into skin and leaves it feeling soft in the morning. Days I am especially dry I apply a thin layer under my tinted moisturizer for added plumping.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample size of this with a Sephora purchase. It so far has lasted me about 2 months. I use it a few nights a week and it has become one of my skin savers. It works for all skin types (even my acne prone). Its suggested use is 2-3 drops but you definitely don’t need that much. I use 1, sometimes two drops. I prefer to wear it under my moisturizer but you can wear it alone. Its great for evening out fine lines and hydrating dull skin. Overall, I would highly, HIGHLY recommend. I love it!
Indianapolis,IN
This is a great nightly serum especially when your skin is looking ROUGH. i feel as though it cures dehydrated skin and it’s good for all skin types. I always find myself repurchasing this serum with no regrets 🤗
Las Vegas, NV
I alternate between this and its competitor but always come back, the fresh scent is invigorating. You can definetly see your skin hydrate as you apply it and a few drops go a long way.
Fremont, CA
Holy grail. With couple days of use, can instantly see brightening of the face. My mom used it when she has bags under her eyes and after a few days it started improving. It is on the pricier end but a little goes a long way. This lasts a long time too. In terms of smell I wish it had a different scent. It’s not bad, but I don’t love it.
Clearwater , MN
I originally got this as a sample and bought the full product it is great for sleepless nights or just having tired eyes or even not that- it works wonders it refreshes my face and makes my face look like no damage was done LOL
Wilmington, DE
Great nighttime treatment! You'll wake up and be amazed. It absorbs well and doesn't break me out. A little pricey but it will last you a good amount of time and you don't need to use alot.