BY KIEHL'S

What it is: A lightweight oil that emulsifies with water to a cleansing milk to gently yet effectively dissolve even the hardest-to-remove makeup and impurities without overdying, leaving skin clean and replenished. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Enriched with an aromatic blend of pure botanical oils including squalane, a plant-derived lipid with a natural affinity for skin; evening primrose oil, rich in omega 6; and lavender oil, this all-in-one cleansing formula leaves skin balanced, soothed and prepared for optimal nighttime replenishment. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl'S Since 1851 'Midnight Recovery' Botanical Cleansing Oil. Style Number: 5245317. Available in stores. see more...

• Does this cleansing oil leave your skin moisturized and soft? Wha...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleansing oil? I have only ever used Burts...1 Answers
Gaga G.
I love this cleansing oil. I recently heard how oils help remove makeup, and this is very effective! I like that it is not harsh on your skin like your typical makeup removers, and I love the scent. Most nights I wash my face after with face wash just to get a deep clean, but sometimes I only use this.
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
Life. Midnight recovery line is amazing & this addition didn't disappoint! I'm a huge fan of anything in the "oil family" and this product removed my face makeup while leaving my skin very moisturized! I almost didn't even need to add a moisturizer! I love the pump dispersion mechanism especially.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Love this stuff ❤
When it come to oils I'm very effy. I have oily skin and for ender I always try to stay way from anything with oil. However, this one oil is life and a bottle! Love how it make my skin look. It hydrated my skin over night and it make it soft and fresh. It's a definitely In the pricey side but it's so worth every penny. Definitely recommend it if you have oily skin and dry patches.
Zeba M.
I am very picky when it comes to a cleansing oil. I hate when they leave a residue in my eyes and cause my vision to be blurry for a bit. I was hesitant trying this oil but it’s worth it! It doesn’t leave any residue at all and it does remove all of my makeup. I will be repurchasing this!
Genesis L.
North Bergen, NJ
I’ve been using it for a while, and I completely love it, smells awesome like every product of Kielh’s. My skin feels and look so much better after I started using it. Worth to try
Tanya F.
Great natural fragrance. Feels good on.  But it's not a cleansing oil.  It's a face serum.  Makes your skin so soft and refreshed the next morning.
Velinda L.
I have dry flaky skin and I've been on the market for an oil cleanser for a while now. This product feels so lightweight and gentle on the skin. Not only is it a fantastic cleanser on its own, it also removes dirt and makeup like a dream!

You can use it either straight from the bottle or emulsified with a bit of water. I like to take a few pumps into my hand and lay it over my eye makeup first, then smooth the rest over my face. Give it a minute to dissolve the makeup and then wipe it off with a wet cotton pad or rinse off with water. Easy as 1, 2, 3! This product honestly does such a great job at removing makeup and it doesn't feel the slightest bit greasy or heavy at all.

Since its a 2-in-1 makeup remover and cleanser, you don't necessarily need to do any additional cleansing afterwards. I personally like to double cleanse so I still go in with my regular daily cleanser before moving on to skincare.

Overall, a great cleanser and makeup remover for all skin types. Highly recommend this product!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this oil cleanser for about 2 months and I'm thrilled I can finally purchase at Sephora. It removes every ounce of makeup (including water proof liquid lipsticks and mascaras) without being harsh and drying out your skin. It's so gentle and has never broken my skin out.
The only tip I have is to use this on dry skin first. Massage onto eyes, lips, etc and then wash off with water. If you wet your face first, you will have more trouble removing makeup. I wouldn't deduct a star for this because that is true for majority of cleansing oils/balms.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Kiehl's is an amazing brand! There is nothing bad to say about them. These products made my skin look so amazing and young. It was the best purchase I have ever made! I really love how their doing a fundraiser for The missing and exploited children, makes me want to buy even more of their products! Their products can be a bit pricey for some people but it is so worth it in every way. I even got some of the hair care products and it made my hair look amazing! smooth and healthy and beautiful! it is all trusted ingredients and the people selling these products know so much about what they are giving you. I highly recommend any product form Kiehl's!
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I just used this for the first time last night and I'm already obsessed. I had attended an event so I needed to remove a full face of makeup at the end of the night, and this did the job with just two pumps. It even removed my eye makeup along with my eyelash glue. And my face didn't feel stripped of all its hydration after I washed this off.
Katherine N.
Pasadena, MD
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this cleansing oil? I have only ever used Burts Bees and I am curious about how this one compares to it. How is it different and are they all about the same? ( cost-wise, quality etc.) Thanks : )
Lauren K.
CHICAGO, IL
Does this cleansing oil leave your skin moisturized and soft? What's the smell?
Jennifer T.
What other cleansing oils are similar to this one? This is the only one I've tried
Kaylee L.
I am acne prone but my skin has been very behaved recently. I saw this and have been wanting to try removing makeup with an oil so I can be more gentle to my face. Is this safe to take off eye makeup? Or just facial makeup not near the eye area? Also does this leave your face feeling oily after using?