BY KIEHL'S

What it is: This collection of skin care essentials by Kiehl's, complete with a zip-top travel bag, features everything you need to strengthen and protect skin's natural barrier for a healthier, younger-looking complexion. It also features limited-edition packaging by Brooklyn-based artist Jeremyville. Who's it for: All skin types. Collection includes:- Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque (0.5 oz.): a naturally invigorating, skin-energizing masque that instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin- Ultra Facial Cream (1.7 oz.): a light-textured daily hydrator that leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced- Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate (0.17 oz.): a serum that drenches you in moisture immediately upon application to plump and treat dull, tired skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and rough texture- Ultra Facial Toner (2.5 oz.): a mild yet effective toner for all skin types that helps refine surface texture while providing the ideal preparation for your moisturizer- Ultra Facial Cleanser (2.5 oz.): a mild formula that contains a sugar-derived glycoside foaming agent to thoroughly cleanse skin and remove makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils- Zip-top travel pouch Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 'Jeremyville - Ultra Facial' Collection (Limited Edition) ($60 Value). Style Number: 5264399. Available in stores. see more...

Ami R.
Ami R.
S San Fran, CA
I love the artist so i had to try. It
is my first purchase. I have used it for a month. So far, I rate it as
an average to good level. Because I have oily combination skin, it feels
a bit heavy on my face during summer.would love to try more. hopefully soon
Marilea S.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Kiehl's is absolutely stunning variety of products, I love the ingredients they use and the way they smell & work are so mind blowing!
Conor James D.
Conor James D.
I got this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it! The price was great for all that you get and it comes in a nice travel bag too! Her skin is glowing and looks so smooth. She will definitely buy more when she runs out of these.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa
This khiels products are the best!! They were reslly good for me. Especilly for my oily skin! My dermatologist gabe me this oroduct and they have bean really good for me