Kiehl's Since 1851 'Jeremyville - Coriander' Holiday Hands Duo uploaded by Fatima S.

BY KIEHL'S

What it is: Gently cleanse and moisturize your skin with these coriander-scented formulas, all wrapped up in limited-edition packaging by Brooklyn-based artist Jeremyville. Duo includes:- Coriander Liquid Hand Soap (6.8 oz.): a nondrying cleanser that removes dirt and oil while soothing and gently reconditioning skin- Coriander Richly Hydrating Hand Cream (2.5 oz.): a hand cream formulated with shea butter and vitamin E designed to soothe, moisturize and condition skin. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 'Jeremyville - Coriander' Holiday Hands Duo (Limited Edition) ($32 Value). Style Number: 5264393. Available in stores. see more...

Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I don't know about the soap but the cream OMG it is great, I received a free trial of the cream and I have to say I'm a stay at home mom always washing dishes and bottles and cleaning with different ingredients and my hands end up super dry, I started using the cream and man does it leave them feeling soft and hydrated. Would recommend!
miracle c.
miracle c.
I really like it but I need more but it beautiful brand to use and makes my skin beautiful I think so I think people should use it
Naz A.
Naz A.
Mumbai
Nice for hands to keep them supple and fresh smelling this makes a great gift for the holiday value for money very effective
megan a.
megan a.
i wasn't a fan of this product but i did pass it on and my friends loved it, my skin type is very different to hers