BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An oil-infused sheet mask formulated with cold-pressed Amazonian oils. Solutions for:- Dryness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Kiehl's innovative, two-piece Instant Renewal Concentrate Mask smooths, hydrates, and nourishes skin. Infused with copaiba resin oil, pracaxi oil, and andiroba oil, this sheet mask delivers replenishing hydration for smooth, dewy skin. This biocellulose-embedded hydrogel mask is noncomedogenic and adheres comfortably to all face shapes.

Jessica A.
I am a big fan of Kiehl’s skincare products! I love products that are easy to use, but provide amazing, long lasting results. This mask is great to use on a weekly basis, and since it is a sheet mask, it is easy to apply & to remove. I love to cleanse my skin and apply this mask while I relax at the end of the day. It gives my skin an extra boost & plumps up the skin with much needed hydration. Even if your skin doesn’t seem dry, you should still use a mask like this occasionally! It has high quality cold pressed oils, and makes my skin go from dull and dry to plump and hydrated in 20-30 minutes! When I remove the mask, I like to get the residual oils/liquid in the pouch and rub them into my skin. I let them soak in for about an hour, then I apply my regular moisturizer and night creams on top of them also. The next day, my skin is glowing. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares anything at all about skincare. It’s great for ALL asking types. You’ll love it!
Hannah M.
Tallahassee
This is one of the most amazing masks I’ve ever used! The packaging makes it super easy to peel off & use. It exceeded my expectations! I saw an immediate difference in my skin, it looked brighter, softer, more hydrated and even toned down some of my redness. 10/10 would recommend this mask to everyone!
Nimo L.
I want to try this mask because I heard things about it. It is very good for brightening the skin tone and keeping it healthy and fresh inside out. I can't wait to see the results for my self soon.Mz Skin Hydra-Lift Golden Facial Treatment MaskFreeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden GrainWEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
Victoria A.
Loveeeee this mask. I suffer from dry skin and it just feels so good and it is heavenly to use. Especially when it was released in March when it got really cold. This really helped to keep me hydrated when I needed it.
Rubana H.
I tried this mask because I have other stuff like face creams and face masks from khiels. I love the brand and it makes amazing face products which really works well with my skin. It’s very soothing and brightens the skin and gives the skin a beautiful healthy glow.
Dom L.
Long Beach CA
Was not a huge fan of these sheet masks at all. They were super hard to put on and they kept sliding. It made my skin feel decent but I have used better and less expensive sheet masks that gave me the same results
Anna H.
Skin changing mask for someone like me with combination (more oily lately) skin. This is a dream mask. I picked it up online at Sephora and I even went back for more. It is gentle and effective. it sooths my skin and I cannot be without it. I am telling everyone I know to try this out.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
It was soothing on my skin especially on my under eyes. It was worth the money even though it is alittle pricey. I like this product especially with it being my first time using it.
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I am a kiehls fan. If I could afford it I think I would own every product they have. This is no exception. What I love is the nose portion is actually long enough!!!! I never have luck with that. The serum is great rub it on your hands and neck.
Emilee B.
excelsior springs
I personally would not suggest this to someone. The shape of the mask does not fit ones face at all. Got it at target and was very attracted to the packaging lol
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Has anyone used this? I love the way it looks. It looks like sensitive skin can use?
Dhouha H.
the famous mask I expect it talked about everywhere I want to try it too 😍
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Does this give noticeable results?
Sinthia R.