BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight 24-hour moisturizer that helps provide antioxidant protection, improves skin's natural glow over time, and leaves skin with an effortlessly radiant glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…With 95 percent naturally derived ingredients, this hydrator gives skin an immediate subtle glow while helping to boost skin radiance over time. Formulated with pomegranate extract and illuminating minerals, this facial moisturizer helps defend skin from free radicals while leaving it with a soft, subtle shimmer. Glow Formula Skin Hydrator can be used to softly highlight your cheekbones or nose as a final touch over your makeup.

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This stuff is wonderful! It adds this gorgeous subtpe glow to your skin wherever you put it. It is moisturizing and it really makes your skin look supple and glowy from within! This is beautiful all over the face or just in some spots you want glowier, I even mixed my tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter into this and it managed to dilute the super strong, intense and thick highlight into a glow that radiated without being too blinding. I love this mixed with my thicker or more matte foundations too as it makes them dewy like I prefer. Other than the somewhat-to-steep-for-my-budget price this products only downfall with me is the smell...its pretty bad, it might be all natural or chemical but I REALLY dont like it. This stuff is so nice if it was a little bit cheaper I could get past the smell everytime! I highly recommend for the subtle but perfect glow (with a little side of stinky) 👍
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
Kiehl’s is one of my favorite brands. I’m always willing to try a new product by them. I think their prices are great and the products are even better. I always feel like the ingredients are fresher and more natural.

I have been using this everyday and I truly notice my face having a more radiant glow after I use it. Makes my face so soft. Absorbs like a moisturizer but makes my face look refreshed like it does after an hour long facial. Go buy this ASAP. Especially if you feel like you’re eyes / skin look tired in the am. Great for after sun.
Hannah 🍌.
Was on one of my weekly spontaneous trips to the mall this past week and happened to walk by the Kiehl's store and decided to just stroll through quickly not thinking to purchase anything because this skincare line can be a tad on the pricer side, BUT this puppy caught my eye as soon as i walked in! I tested the product right away and immediately fell in love! WOW! Let me just say...I do not regret making this purchase one bit! This stuff has my skin feeling and looking all sorts of ways! (Positive ways of course!) You definitely are getting your money's worth with this product...and the whole line in general. In my book, it's almost better to spend the extra few dollars for higher quality products rather then spend little on multiple, not so good/ lower quality products that don't even work!
andrea t.
florida
Love, love, love this product so much, I have 3 of them! I am a die hard kiehls fanatic. I use so much of their line, I should own stock, Lol!!
This gives a soft glow, that I love, I wear it at night, and mixed in with my foundations, and cc and bb creams, and it just looks beautiful.
Maddy H.
New York
This is a great product especially since summer is fast approaching! I use it after I wash my face in the morning right before I put on sunscreen. It is very lightweight and every time I have worn it someone has made a comment about how my skin is glowing. It is a little expensive but worth it. Makes me feel like I have a natural glow!
Ingrid J.
Walnut Creek, CA
I can’t rate this by how it works because I haven’t tried, but I went to the store and tried a bit on my hand and it felt like peach texture on the skin, it looks like is a great product to not wear make up.
Camille E.
Brooklyn
I bought this last week and it really does give a beautiful glow to the skin it is nice under make up or to mix with moisturizer or foundation but makes foundation have way less coverage. So I’d put under foundation if you like heavy coverage like I do. Nice finish and good for the skin with antioxidants. No sticky feeling dries quickly.
Lily X.
You can wear it alone or pair it with other products. It also has pomegranate extract so it’s packed with antioxidants. So it’s great for brightening dull skin. I like mixing it in my skincare routine to add that extra boost of hydration and luminosity.
Heather Robyn O.
Fort Hood, TX
So I got a sample of this in the mail and I love it. I really liked the glow effect. I could go on little errands with just this on instead of putting foundation on. But it is very effective with moisturizing. I recommend it for people with dry skin!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
It smells slightly like an orange dreamsicle and is a great Belk alternative to Sephora’s GlamGlow moisturizer. It can be used alone or mixed in with another moisturizer (since it doesn’t have sunscreen) or mixed in with your foundation. It gives your skin a radiant finish without the oil. Love it!!
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Who also wants to give this a try???
Jennifer L.
Does this work?
glory m.
Sagar
It's looking great.. anyone tried this product?..
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried this yet? It looks amazing for summer. Maybe under a tinted moisturizer?
Emese B.
Hey ladies, do you have any tips or tricks to use this?

back